Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
I think they need more quality software engineer to build the immigration site. :)

gurukripa said:
Guys,

Seems SINP had server memory problem .
h t t p:// w w w.leaderpost.com/news/immigrant+nominee+site+problematic+launch/9345488/story.html

arpanpatel148

Jan 8, 2014
sjulien said:
Hi Arpan,

As per my understanding, you can send the mail to them regarding missing documents.
But still I am not sure b'cas without application confirmation whether we can send the docs or not.

Let's wait for other friend for reply.

Thanks.
Send me mail id of SINP so i can mail to them ................
Which details i will add in it ?

arpanpatel148

Jan 8, 2014
sujwal said:
Just email your soft copy to SINP with your application details. Dont make a new application, that will restrict your chance. So write email to them and attach your documents, and that will solve the problem.

I created new application but do not submit it ,is it ok for me ?
and which mail of SINP i will send mail ,guide me what of my details i attach in mail?

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
arpanpatel148 said:
and which mail of SINP i will send mail ,guide me what of my details i attach in mail?
Yes, as long as you dont submit, it doesnt matter even if you created a new application.
please email to immigration@gov.sk.ca, with your full details such as your date of birth, name, and application number, the application number is the same you can see on your submitted application.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arpanpatel148 said:
If you send your documents to immigration@gov.sk.ca after 2 work days they will answer you like this:

"
Please be advised your documents have not been received. It is your responsibility to forward your documents to the appropriate mailbox.

Please include your name and file number in the subject line and email and attach scanned documents to:

immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca
"

Then you must send your missed documents with your name and file number in the subject line to: immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca for further process.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
VictorPapa said:
If you send your documents to immigration @ gov.sk.ca after 2 work days they will answer you like this:

"
Please be advised your documents have not been received. It is your responsibility to forward your documents to the appropriate mailbox.

Please include your name and file number in the subject line and email and attach scanned documents to:

immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca
"

Then you must send your missed documents with your name and file number in the subject line to: immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca for further process.
Thank for updating email address, may be now they changed the email address for documents.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
sujwal said:
Yes, as long as you dont submit, it doesnt matter even if you created a new application.
please email to immigration @ gov.sk.ca, with your full details such as your date of birth, name, and application number, the application number is the same you can see on your submitted application.
Hi sorry, According to VictorPapa, the email address to send is immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca .
Thanks

arpanpatel148

Jan 8, 2014
sujwal said:
please email to immigration @ gov.sk.ca, with your full details such as your date of birth, name, and application number, the application number is the same you can see on your submitted application.
Dear,

When i was seen this thing happened with my application ,
i already created previous skilled worker category application ok but msg displayed there is no longer category available ,i was created it 29th ok ,
after that international skilled worker category came out ,then i created regular one ,then submitted it on 5th jan ,than i checked it 7th jan than i seen that error came on my application my and my spouse birth certificate and my 12th std marksheet attachment missing ,
but i seen still i edit my previous one skilled worker category apps which i created 29th dec 2013,so done one thing i attach my missing docs in it ,after that i checked in my submitted apps international application ,i clearly see my missing docs but date was 7th jan ,
so what i can do ?
still i will send mail to SINP or not ,
or leave my application as it is ?
guide me highly appreciate

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Hello friends,

Could you please update my details in sheet.

Name of the Applicant : sjulien
Visa Office : CPC-Ottawa
NOC : 2171
Submitted Date : 03/01/2014
Submitted Time(CST) : 4:00 PM
Application Submitted : Yes
Application Status : Submitted
Acknowledgement Recieved Date (in CST) : Not yet

thanks

maryam2463

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Dear friend

In application process there are some Required Fields and some other fields. not answering to the fields that are not required would cause a problem?

for example , in the first page of my application, I did not choose no for the job offer field, should I send an e-mail and inform them?

thank you in advance.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
arpanpatel148 said:
Dear,

When i was seen this thing happened with my application ,
i already created previous skilled worker category application ok but msg displayed there is no longer category available ,i was created it 29th ok ,
after that international skilled worker category came out ,then i created regular one ,then submitted it on 5th jan ,than i checked it 7th jan than i seen that error came on my application my and my spouse birth certificate and my 12th std marksheet attachment missing ,
but i seen still i edit my previous one skilled worker category apps which i created 29th dec 2013,so done one thing i attach my missing docs in it ,after that i checked in my submitted apps international application ,i clearly see my missing docs but date was 7th jan ,
so what i can do ?
still i will send mail to SINP or not ,
or leave my application as it is ?
guide me highly appreciate
Yes, its best to send them email, dont worry even if they have it with them already they just update it. so my recommendation is to send them asap.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
maryam2463 said:
Dear friend

In application process there are some Required Fields and some other fields. not answering to the fields that are not required would cause a problem?

for example , in the first page of my application, I did not choose no for the job offer field, should I send an e-mail and inform them?

thank you in advance.
No you dont have to. if the question doesn't apply to you, you can write N/A. If its in federal or paper form you must write N/A or None, but in online application, you can even leave blank to some question.

You dont need to email them unless if there's some serious error or change in your circumstances.

arpanpatel148

Jan 8, 2014
sujwal said:
No you dont have to. if the question doesn't apply to you, you can write N/A. If its in federal or paper form you must write N/A or None, but in online application, you can even leave blank.

You dont need to email them unless if theres some serious error or change in your circumstances.
N/A is mandatory to write ,as they written dont leave any sections blank ,in example they stated clearly ,
but at UCI no .we dont need to write N/A isnt it ?
Shall we leave it blank ?
i

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
arpanpatel148 said:
N/A is mandatory to write ,as they written dont leave any sections blank ,in example they stated clearly ,
but at UCI no .we dont need to write N/A isnt it ?
Shall we leave it blank ?
i
Yes, you are right, if you dont have UCI number leave it blank. Writing N/A is mandatory in rest of them, particularly paper forms.