Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
I would says that submitting application in our hand only. :) whereas, approve/reject should have right of SINP team.
So do not think too much about outcomes or result.

Because we are getting at least free service to submit the application.

arpanpatel148 said:
I submitted 5th jan 2014 when will result out come ?

maryam2463

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
sujwal said:
No you dont have to. if the question doesn't apply to you, you can write N/A. If its in federal or paper form you must write N/A or None, but in online application, you can even leave blank.

You dont need to email them unless if theres some serious error or change in your circumstances.
Dear Sujwal

I made an application in International Worker Category but without a job offer. in online process answering yes or no to the job offer question will change every thing. this is the reason that I am asking.

about other not required field,I agree completely,they are not required.

about job offer you still think I should not mail and inform them that I do not have an offer?

thanks

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maryam2463 said:
Dear friend

In application process there are some Required Fields and some other fields. not answering to the fields that are not required would cause a problem?

for example , in the first page of my application, I did not choose no for the job offer field, should I send an e-mail and inform them?

thank you in advance.
I think it is not important because You didn't fill the "Job Offer" form's information at left side and it easily shows that you don't have Job Offer also you submitted your settlement fund that is required for applicants who don't have Job Offer. I think they review all pages of every application for assessment and they will get the point and they will ask you for that if they need to get your confirm.
I suggest don't worry and just relax and wait for next days. ;)

iby2147

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
sujwal said:
Also,
Normally, You may get email around 4-5pm(SK Time). I guess its a automated process so most of the emails are sent at that time. Until now i haven't never received any emails before 5pm. I have received around 3 emails specifically about my application from email different that immigration @ ...... Make sure you save the email address to your contact. Normally further correspondence are made on official template, with your name, address, date of birth, and application number, in Government of Economy, immigration services letter head.

Also, if they require anything specif from your file, you will get email from starting SWO........ @ gov.sk.ca.
As i said above, this is the system's email so it usually send's email around 5, that's the time its synchronises.
Please note do not contact sinp more often, as this will only make your application delay, they have very less number of staff, recently, SK government curtailed the number of staff in their immigration services and other ministries. I found that they just have 16 staff at the moment among them 6 are immigration officer, so just think how long it might take for your files to be decided.

Thanks.
Are you in Sask on a work visa? Just Curious...

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
gulbadan.singh said:
Hey guys

Anyone got the aor as of now.. please let me know so that we can update it in sheet.
Hello gulbadan,

Could you please update my details in sheet.

Name of the Applicant : sjulien
Visa Office : CPC-Ottawa
NOC : 2171
Submitted Date : 03/01/2014
Submitted Time(CST) : 4:00 PM
Application Submitted : Yes
Application Status : Submitted
Acknowledgement Recieved Date (in CST) : Not yet

thanks

nursemich

Jun 17, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/08/10:app sent 09/16/10:CC charged 12/29/10:PER rcvd 02/03/11:2nd AOR 02/08/11:Med rqt with PRPF and PC 03/10/11:Medicals rcvd by VO
Passport Req..
04/07/11
VISA ISSUED...
05/02/11
LANDED..........
05/19/11 Canadian Citizen 07/16/15
gulbadan.singh said:
Whts the difference... You have NOC COde.. or you have NOC Name..?

Either way you are getting info about how the Applications and Quota is filling.
I suggest providing NOC name. Only NOC number is provided, which is insignificant because we don't know what it corresponds unless we check it on the list. This can help us predict if the NOC selection is also a basis for them to give nomination or if its just base on complete ones. Lets not just have info if its filling up or not. Who gets first or last. Lets also look into other areas.

Athena73

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Med's Request
12-09-2014
Med's Done....
01-10-2014
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
gulbadan.singh said:
Stage is all yours bro .... take care...
Admin,
Kindly update my details on the sheet. Application submitted Jan.6 at 00:59:00. Thanks for the effort!

Aarav2509

Jan 2, 2014
arpanpatel148 said:
Hi,
Friends,
ANy one can get Aknowledgement ..............who applied 4th or 5th jan 2014
pls update?
i applied on 3rd.7:30IST.. Still waiting..and also worried about my application

simonwang

Dec 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014
Aarav2509 said:
i applied on 3rd.7:30IST.. Still waiting..and also worried about my application
Easy bro, most of us are still waiting, per my understanding received doesn't mean the application earned one spot, it need to be evaluated and then if nominate letter sent then it will actually took one spot, per one of the Seniors on the forum mentioned SINP got really few guys work on this so the first batch must reach their limit on processing things, they need some time to look into those applications that they confirm received and then move on to next batch, we will be in the next batch get status changed, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week or two, waiting is not fun but we have each other and you are not alone.

Cheers

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
simonwang said:
Easy bro, most of us are still waiting, per my understanding received doesn't mean the application earned one spot, it need to be evaluated and then if nominate letter sent then it will actually took one spot, per one of the Seniors on the forum mentioned SINP got really few guys work on this so the first batch must reach their limit on processing things, they need some time to look into those applications that they confirm received and then move on to next batch, we will be in the next batch get status changed, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week or two, waiting is not fun but we have each other and you are not alone.

Cheers
I totally agree, good words pal (still waiting for a response too)

Aarav2509

Jan 2, 2014
simonwang said:

Cheers
thanks dear but every step forward is reaching near your goal..anyways best of luck to all those who got acknowledgement and pray for all who are like m waiting for acknowledgment

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Good Day to All

Yday night had sent an email directly to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca attaching the reply for my FSW 2013. Below is the reply I received

Thank-you for your document submission to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). Your documents have been received and will be placed in your file. This email serves as confirmation of your document submission. Please note the SINP may request additional documentation if your submission does not meet our requirements

truptis

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2014 at 10.37am
AOR Received.
06-01-2014
IELTS Request
R-7, L -6.5, W-6, S -6
ram040479 said:
Good Day to All

Yday night had sent an email directly to immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca attaching the reply for my FSW 2013. Below is the reply I received

Thank-you for your document submission to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). Your documents have been received and will be placed in your file. This email serves as confirmation of your document submission. Please note the SINP may request additional documentation if your submission does not meet our requirements
Hi Ram,
A very morning to all,

Does this mean we can submit any additional document if we missed in main application?

I missed "Travel form" for main applicant. Should I send it now or should I wait for their reply.

TS