+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

joshbay84

Nov 3, 2013
I am just surprised that the SINP website is still accepting applications. Could this mean that they might have not yet received more than 250 applications or is it just the case that they are yet to shortlist 250 applications?

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
joshbay84 said:
I am just surprised that the SINP website is still accepting applications. Could this mean that they might have not yet received more than 250 applications or is it just the case that they are yet to shortlist 250 applications?
My guess is - they have not yet shortlisted 250 from the bunch.... And keep a watch on below link where they would update the status on the weekly basis.. That will give an idea how many they have nominated out of 250 every week....

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-application-intake-thresholds

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
joshbay84 said:
what we all can do is "Wait"...

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Hi Friends,

I am new member to this group. I have submitted my application on 3/01/2014 for SINP - International.

Thanks

arpanpatel148

Jan 8, 2014

I am Arpan I submitted my application on 5/1/2014,
At those i checked well my all docs were attached,but yesterday i seen some docs were not found in application i didnt seen it ,
What can i do next ?
Shall i create new application ?
Anybody have any idea for that error ?

arpanpatel148

Jan 8, 2014

At those i checked well my all docs were attached,but yesterday i seen some docs were not found in application i didnt seen it ,
What can i do next ?

Can anybody have any idea ?
What can i do for this situation ?

Or esle my all docs which created at those time when i submitted still is in their server ?

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Hi Arpan,

As per my understanding, you can send the mail to them regarding missing documents.
But still I am not sure b'cas without application confirmation whether we can send the docs or not.

Let's wait for other friend for reply.

Thanks.

regina_jy

Star Member
Dec 12, 2013
arpanpatel148 said:
What can i do next ?

Can anybody have any idea ?
What can i do for this situation ?

Or esle my all docs which created at those time when i submitted still is in their server ?
personally, I am not sure as
Someone on forum (page no. 127) mentioned this:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(1) I want to share this interesting information that may be helpful for many of you. I sent an email to them and got the below as part of their reply:
"If you need to forward documents to the SINP to attach to your online application, please email scanned documents to: immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca

Kind Regards
SINP"

Which means you can (after you create your online application) is to send documents you can.

personally I am not sure as when I send couple emails, their reply never included a signature as mentioned by the forum member stating "Kind regards, SINP".

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
regina_jy said:
Someone on forum (page no. 127) mentioned this:

(1) I want to share this interesting information that may be helpful for many of you. I sent an email to them and got the below as part of their reply:
"If you need to forward documents to the SINP to attach to your online application, please email scanned documents to: immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca

Kind Regards
SINP"

Which means you can (after you create your online application) is to send documents you can.

personally I am not sure as when I send couple emails, their reply never included a signature as mentioned by the forum member stating "Kind regards, SINP".
It is also true for FSW2013; the downside is that they (FSW 2013) consider the submission date from the time received the new douments. So the applicant gets behind the original submission date. It sould be the same for SINP 2014.

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
joshbay84 said:
Note that Application With Job Offer and Without Job Offer are under same parent category; so as long as 5000 for With Job Offer does not filled, the system will continue to receive application for without job offer --my understanding.

I think there should be separate category for With Offer and Without Offer during creation of application.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohondubai said:
Note that Application With Job Offer and Without Job Offer are under same parent category; so as long as 5000 for With Job Offer does not filled, the system will continue to receive application for without job offer --my understanding.

I think there should be separate category for With Offer and Without Offer during creation of application.
َAs I remember, there was a field in the first page of "Edit Application" section and it was "Job Offer" and everybody could select that or not. If that field is selected it means the applicant has a job offer and if it is not selected then He/she doesn't have job offer. With that field I think they can easily separate two type of applicants on submit.

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
VictorPapa said:
َAs I remember, there was a field in the first page of "Edit Application" section and it was "Job Offer" and everybody could select that or not. If that field is selected it means the applicant has a job offer and if it is not selected then He/she doesn't have job offer. With that field I think they can easily separate two type of applicants on submit.
Yes, both are under same parent category - International Skilled Worker. My point is that once a category is filled up, applicant should not able to create it.

gurukripa

Jan 5, 2014
Guys,

Seems SINP had server memory problem .
h t t p:// w w w.leaderpost.com/news/immigrant+nominee+site+problematic+launch/9345488/story.html

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
regina_jy said:
My guess is - they have not yet shortlisted 250 from the bunch.... And keep a watch on below link where they would update the status on the weekly basis.. That will give an idea how many they have nominated out of 250 every week....

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-application-intake-thresholds
Normally, they update their numbers every monday. But god knows when they going to update next. I have a feeling that they may do it by this week, if not next monday for sure.

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
arpanpatel148 said:
What can i do next ?
Just email your soft copy to SINP with your application details. Dont make a new application, that will restrict your chance. So write email to them and attach your documents, and that will solve the problem.