+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starkane said:
Sorry don't want to intervene but since i had the answer so i thought i'll reply on it..
III. The Application Process
How to Apply
Step 1: Read and review the Application Guide and checklist for instructions on completing your application.
Step 2: Obtain all the required supporting documents. For a detailed description, please see the Supporting Documents section of this guide.
Step 3: Complete the required federal forms and any other federal forms that apply to your situation.
Step 4: Review and organize your completed forms and supporting documents to ensure you have a complete application package.
Step 5: Apply online at http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/ Scan and upload all your completed forms and supporting documents in PDF format onto your electronic application. Keep the originals for your records.
Step 6: Ensure that you save and submit your application online.

Source : Application Guide for the International Skilled Workers Category
Page # 14

Regards,
Kane.

Thanks Kane for the quick reply.

Ya i saw that .. just wanted to clarify whether its mentioned somewhere that only PDF format is accepted..
I had uploaded few documents in jpg format in a hurry :-(
So was going back through all the guides and the tutorial video to see whether they are very much specific that only .pdf docment is taken.

bit worried now :-(

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ammi punjabi said:
Hay all,

can some one share settlement plan with me? as i don't want to consult any agent.

Regards
Hi,

Kindly find below the details pertaining to the settlement plan process.

Settlement Plan
You are required to complete Citizenship and Immigration Canada's online settlement planning tool. The Living in Canada tool will help you build a customized settlement plan based on your current situation. Once you fill out the online questionnaire, please email the plan to yourself. Once you receive the plan by email, attach a copy to your SINP application.

Link : http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index

Regards,
Kane

lovenish

Star Member
Aug 6, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
boyax007 said:
hi gulbadan, please include me in giving rights to access the details on spreadsheet. thanks!
HI gulbadan plz provides me full rights too....thanks....

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NAMBIVIN said:
Thanks Kane for the quick reply.

Ya i saw that .. just wanted to clarify whether its mentioned somewhere that only PDF format is accepted..
I had uploaded few documents in jpg format in a hurry :-(
So was going back through all the guides and the tutorial video to see whether they are very much specific that only .pdf docment is taken.

bit worried now :-(
Your welcome pal.. I can understand your situation. Iam actually feeling as if i have just given my boards exams and just like old times i was scrutinizing the way i uploaded the documents and so on.

Well, like old times worrying would not make any difference. God forbid if the outcome is not what we expected then learn from the mistake and make a better attempt.. Just like in army there's a slogan..

Soldier never quits no matter what the circumstance you may come across.. So just relax pray to your lord and remember do your best and leave rest on him... He will take over from there...

Also like to add that the analogy behind uploading the documents in PDF is to have a clear view of the scanned documents so if your JPG files are easly readable then i believe it should not be an issue.

Take care and all the very best...

Regards,
Kane

ac15841

Aug 13, 2013
Hi Kane, just now I realized that I should have specify Manila as my Visa Office. Will it affect my application? Should I email sasks regarding this careless mistake? Your reply is very much appreciated.

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starkane said:
Your welcome pal.. I can understand your situation. Iam actually feeling as if i have just given my boards exams and just like old times and i was scrutinizing the way i uploaded the documents and so on.

Well, like old times worrying would not make any difference. God forbid if the outcome is not what we expected then learn from the mistake and make a better attempt.. Just like in army there's a slogan..

Soldier don't quit no matter what the circumstance you may come across.. So just relax pray to your lord and remember do your best and leave rest on him... He will take over from there...

Also like to add that the analogy behind uploading the documents in PDF is to have a clear view of the scanned documents so if your JPG files are easly readable then i believe it should not be an issue.

Take care and all the very best...

Regards,
Kane

Thanks a ton for your motivating lines .. it means a lot to me..
All we can do now is to leave everything to God and pray for the best as you said !!

All the very best to you too...

~cheers
VN

mahdina1

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
Hi Friends

Although all of my documents were translated and i submitted my application

but i had not TRANSLATION AFFIDAVIT

and today i could recieve it from translator

how i can send it?
is any e-mail which i can send my TRANSLATION AFFIDAVIT ?

tanx

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ac15841 said:
Hi Kane, just now I realized that I should have specify Manila as my Visa Office. Will it affect my application? Should I email sasks regarding this careless mistake? Your reply is very much appreciated.
Pal it's your call. This is a tricky one as informing them about this critical mistake would give them an excuse to decline your file.

I would suggest to take a chance and wait for the next process, if by the grace of lord your application is accepted then later you can definitely point out the mistake.

Also, kindly contact SINP for most critical issues as too much of interaction may just put bad impression on our case. Anyhow, we should maintain a dignified distance with them and at the same time show the patience and perseverance of an enlighten soul.

Regards,
Kane

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohondubai said:
Hi, cannot access to excel file; pls allow me to enter.

Kindly find below the link for your perusal.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1M0ARpYqiFH-x7Ff9OLpecEeMb35jR0Xa9MpyJQDrN_A/viewform
or
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvRDb2yTWJkudFljZVk0NC1WenhfLU1uQ1VBLVJ0MUE#gid=0

Try to use the first link as i was unable to make any necessary changes to the spreadsheet so i used the first link and the moderator added my details to the spreadsheet.

Regards,
Kane