+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

mohondubai

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Starkane said:
Kindly find below the link for your perusal.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1M0ARpYqiFH-x7Ff9OLpecEeMb35jR0Xa9MpyJQDrN_A/viewform
or
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvRDb2yTWJkudFljZVk0NC1WenhfLU1uQ1VBLVJ0MUE#gid=0

Try to use the first link as i was unable to make any necessary changes to the spreadsheet so i used the first link and the moderator added my details to the spreadsheet.

Regards,
Kane
Hi Starkane, I had my entry done 2 days ago; do I need to do it again for the access? Will it cause duplication of record?

Regards,

Mohondubai

mahdina1

Star Member
Jan 1, 2014
Hi Dear Friends...

what should I do if my translator affidavit form is not attached, also all of my translations are confirmed by official references.they are all official translation.

is any e-mail to send the lost form ??

ez2remember

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
Hi

I have a question; In the "Skilled Worker Points Criteria" page , there is no place for language or IELTS, so my points are much below the minimum of 60. where should I put my points for IELTS?

Thanks,

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohondubai said:
Hi Starkane, I had my entry done 2 days ago; do I need to do it again for the access? Will it cause duplication of record?

Regards,

Mohondubai
Request you to send your details one more time as it might have been missed out. Let me know if you face any further issues.

Regards,
Kane

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahdina1 said:
Hi Dear Friends...

what should I do if my translator affidavit form is not attached, also all of my translations are confirmed by official references.they are all official translation.

is any e-mail to send the lost form ??
Hi mahdina1,

A translator affidavit is a legal document and it is meant to hold the concerned person accountable for any misrepresentation of facts and it's consequences as well.

A simple translation of the document by officials would not suffice the requirement so the crust of the story is that affidavit is necessary for the case where the document has been translated from any native language to English language.

Suggestion: It would be your sole call on this matter, If i was in your position then i would definitely get the affidavit prepared in the prescribed manner and submit via email along with a note describing the reason for not presenting the form at the time of form submission. You can mention that the document was not ready at the time of the submission of the form or whatever you feel would fit the scenario. I would like to point out that this method do not guarantee any success and it depends on the VO to accept it or do what they feel is appropriate according to their rules and guidelines.

I have suggested the same to other members because i have not seen any statement or comment by SINP stating that they would not accept any left over documents via email. So we might have a hope and sometimes this four letter word can do wonders.

All the best and take care.

Regards,
Kane

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
[size=10pt]Even i am concerned about this, initially as per the SINP Int. Skilled Cat Guide, there were points allotted for IELTS. I hope thats an error on SINP side that they didn't include IELTS in the scoring category. Considering they have asked for IELTS score, Hopefully they will still add points on their own.
For worst case, this could be their last minute change and i am surprised to see that no body else noticed this change..................... :'(
[/size]

ez2remember said:
Hi

I have a question; In the "Skilled Worker Points Criteria" page , there is no place for language or IELTS, so my points are much below the minimum of 60. where should I put my points for IELTS?

Thanks,

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ez2remember said:
Hi

Thanks,
Hi,

The "Skilled Worker Points Criteria" page does not display the English score due to some strange portal design. It is same for all of us and as a precautionary measure i have attached IELTS in this section so that VO would get the gist of the case. You can also do the same if you feel doing so. Anyhow it is a common sense that the total points would automatically be counted along with the IELTS score.

So, relax and fill the form and submit it at the earliest.

Regards,
Kane.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Well if you are dealing with SINP, don't expect common sense from their side ! They are very un organized.....................Trust Me !

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gst8486 said:
Well if you are dealing with SINP, don't expect common sense from their side ! They are very un organized.....................Trust Me !

:D ... Well even if you are correct, we have to anyways submit the form. We just can't wait SINP to correct the mistake and then submit the form. At the most we can attach the IELTS score card underneath the column to play safe..

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Yeah GO AHEAD Buddy !
The show must go on ;)

Starkane said:
:D ... Well even if you are correct, we have to anyways submit the form. We just can't wait SINP to correct the mistake and then submit the form. At the most we can attach the IELTS score card underneath the column to play safe..

ez2remember

Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
Starkane said:
Hi,

The "Skilled Worker Points Criteria" page does not display the English score due to some strange portal design. It is same for all of us and as a precautionary measure i have attached IELTS in this section so that VO would get the gist of the case. You can also do the same if you feel doing so. Anyhow it is a common sense that the total points would automatically be counted along with the IELTS score.

So, relax and fill the form and submit it at the earliest.

Regards,
Kane.
Thank you
as you said, It's a bit strange to see all these mistakes and bugs. I just hope that we are not wasting our time... ;)

joshbay84

Nov 3, 2013
Guys,

Good Luck to everyone who has applied for SINP. Are any of you aware of popular job website specifically for IT professionals in Saskatchewan (or for that matter Canada)

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
joshbay84 said:
Guys,

Good Luck to everyone who has applied for SINP. Are any of you aware of popular job website specifically for IT professionals in Saskatchewan (or for that matter Canada)
http://www.workopolis.com/
www.jobbank.ca

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
For Saskatchewan, SASKJOBS is the best (Just google it)

OR

You can apply diectly for IT companies in Saskatchewan, go on their website and apply directly:
VECIMA
SaskTel

etc......
You can also look for IT careers in mining companies as there are lots of mining companies in Saskatchewan, they do hire SAP consultants, Netowrking Engineers/ technicians. Big ones are CAMECO, BHP BILLITON, MOSAIC.

joshbay84 said:
Guys,

joshbay84

Nov 3, 2013
Thank you very much - appreciated!

gst8486 said:
For Saskatchewan, SASKJOBS is the best (Just google it)

OR

You can apply diectly for IT companies in Saskatchewan, go on their website and apply directly:
VECIMA
SaskTel

etc......
You can also look for IT careers in mining companies as there are lots of mining companies in Saskatchewan, they do hire SAP consultants, Netowrking Engineers/ technicians. Big ones are CAMECO, BHP BILLITON, MOSAIC.