+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP Aspirants 2014 Lets CONNECT HERE

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
gulbadan.singh said:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvRDb2yTWJkudFljZVk0NC1WenhfLU1uQ1VBLVJ0MUE#gid=0
Hi Can you please let me view the content as well. I have just asked for permission, my email starts from s and ends 0@gmail.com. thank you.

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Hi Can you please let me view the content as well. I have just asked for permission, my email starts from s _ _ _ d _v _ ra _ i@gmail.com. thank you.

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi

RAM, Sreeram & Kane

Please try to access the spreadsheet and request for Modify Access.

Let us broaden the moderators profile, so in case one is not available then other can perform the updates..
Hi Gulbadan,

Apologies for late reply, i was entangled in some work.. anyways i have sent the request.. kindly accept it.. thanks very much...

Regards,
Kane

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
Starkane said:
Hi Gulbadan,

Apologies for late reply, i was entangled in some work.. anyways i have sent the request.. kindly accept it.. thanks very much...

Regards,
Kane
Done bro.. u are nw a collaborator...

Forever Victory

Mar 7, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
November 2013, by God's Grace
AOR Received.
11-06-2013
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted: 01-11-2013
Med's Request
Soon, in God's perfect time
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014 by God's Grace
Dear Seniors in this Forum,

May I request for your advise on the following as I am in the process of completing the online application.

1. Is it required to attach all the applicable Federal Forms from CIC in our application.
2. Is it required that all attachments be in pdf format, can I have other format?
3. Should I print and scan the settlement plan I sent to my email. Scan in pdf format also?

Kindly help please. Your inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Forever Victory said:
Dear Seniors in this Forum,

May I request for your advise on the following as I am in the process of completing the online application.

1. Is it required to attach all the applicable Federal Forms from CIC in our application.
2. Is it required that all attachments be in pdf format, can I have other format?
3. Should I print and scan the settlement plan I sent to my email. Scan in pdf format also?

Kindly help please. Your inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
1) Yes

2) No Only PDF

3) Yes

Starkane

Star Member
Dec 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NAMBIVIN said:
Ram

Is it mentioned somewhere in the guide that only PDF document is accepted ?

~Cheers
VN
Sorry don't want to intervene but since i had the answer so i thought i'll reply on it..
III. The Application Process
How to Apply
Step 1: Read and review the Application Guide and checklist for instructions on completing your application.
Step 2: Obtain all the required supporting documents. For a detailed description, please see the Supporting Documents section of this guide.
Step 3: Complete the required federal forms and any other federal forms that apply to your situation.
Step 4: Review and organize your completed forms and supporting documents to ensure you have a complete application package.
Step 5: Apply online at http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/ Scan and upload all your completed forms and supporting documents in PDF format onto your electronic application. Keep the originals for your records.
Step 6: Ensure that you save and submit your application online.

Source : Application Guide for the International Skilled Workers Category
Page # 14

Regards,
Kane.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Starkane said:
Sorry don't want to intervene but since i had the answer so i thought i'll reply on it..
III. The Application Process
How to Apply
Step 1: Read and review the Application Guide and checklist for instructions on completing your application.
Step 2: Obtain all the required supporting documents. For a detailed description, please see the Supporting Documents section of this guide.
Step 3: Complete the required federal forms and any other federal forms that apply to your situation.
Step 4: Review and organize your completed forms and supporting documents to ensure you have a complete application package.
Step 5: Apply online at http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/ Scan and upload all your completed forms and supporting documents in PDF format onto your electronic application. Keep the originals for your records.
Step 6: Ensure that you save and submit your application online.

Source : Application Guide for the International Skilled Workers Category
Page # 14

Regards,
Kane.
ALL MEMBERS CAN INTERVENE IF THAT IS HELPFUL TO THE OTHERS :mad: :p

Thanks Much Starkane

Kayb

May 25, 2012
Canada
IELTS Request
Submit with application
Thanks Gul i can view the sheet now and was able to know obinja, AIMS are from my visa office