+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[SINP] Application Returned

madeel123

Jan 2, 2018
It depends on the message of pop-up page when you tried creating. What did it say? Why did you not get an ADR? Did you actually miss sending important docs? Goodness.
They said I self scored 20 points for close family member living in Saskatchewan, however I was unable to provide the supporting documents which is my application was returned.
They said in the letter that I can re submit EOI.
however I don't know how to resubmit application.

DMB-SK

Aug 26, 2020
They said I self scored 20 points for close family member living in Saskatchewan, however I was unable to provide the supporting documents which is my application was returned.
They said in the letter that I can re submit EOI.
however I don't know how to resubmit application.
Oh dear I mean after a long wait. I dont really know how to create a new EOI but why dont you email SK and ask them to wipe your old EOI out. So you can creat a fresh EOI ? I have read people done it. There must be a way.

GEGZ

Sep 18, 2020
Dear,

My SINP application is returned due to missing dependent documents.

The message from correspondence says "This application is now closed and further submission of missing documents will not be accepted."

I have the following queries:
1. Should I resubmit a fresh EOI?
2. If yes, I do not see any option in OASIS to submit a fresh EOI?

Please help.
You to create a new profile with a different email address and submit a fresh EOI(ignore the message "you already have an existing account" when submitting a fresh EOI

hakimade

Apr 28, 2020
Please help me am about to apply for SINP. I study English Language and Literature and Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Development.

1) Can anyone tell me the type of NOC that suit my BSc certificate (Bachelor of Arts in English Language and Literature )

2) Can Diploma certificate be considered for SINP application?