+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[SINP] Application Returned

Nov 18, 2019
Dear,

My SINP application is returned due to missing dependent documents.

The message from correspondence says "This application is now closed and further submission of missing documents will not be accepted."

I have the following queries:
1. Should I resubmit a fresh EOI?
2. If yes, I do not see any option in OASIS to submit a fresh EOI?

Please help.

Nov 18, 2019
Simply - process new case
Thank you for your reply.

I tried to create a new EOI with a different mail id. It says EOI cannot be created with same passport number.

Also, i do not see any option to initiate a fresh case with current account in OASIS.

Please help

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
Thank you for your reply.

I tried to create a new EOI with a different mail id. It says EOI cannot be created with same passport number.

Also, i do not see any option to initiate a fresh case with current account in OASIS.

Please help
Did you understand which documents did you missed for your dependent? I remember telling you that you have to attach IMM 5406 & IMM 5669 forms separate copy for your spouse. Did you?

Nov 18, 2019
Did you understand which documents did you missed for your dependent? I remember telling you that you have to attach IMM 5406 & IMM 5669 forms separate copy for your spouse. Did you?
As per your earlier assistance, I have attached all forms.

I got following message:

Missing Document-Dependent Child:
Passporty
Birth Document

The OASIS system didnt requested for those documents so I didnt upload.

I do not see any option to re apply in OASIS now.

Should i submit a fresh EOI?
if yes, how can i do so.

Thank you for all of your help and assistance.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
As per your earlier assistance, I have attached all forms.

I got following message:

Missing Document-Dependent Child:
Passporty
Birth Document

The OASIS system didnt requested for those documents so I didnt upload.

I do not see any option to re apply in OASIS now.

Should i submit a fresh EOI?
if yes, how can i do so.

Thank you for all of your help and assistance.
May be you missed these steps for Dependent Child: Here it asks for Passport and Birth Document: (See Below)

You must create a record for all of the applicant's family members (spouse and dependent children). Each family member has their own set of required screens that must be completed. Please click Create/Change Application Screens for Family Member button to view their section. Not doing so may cause your application to be ineligible. You must fill in details and attach applicable documents and forms for each family member.
If the applicant has more than one family member, you must add a family member record for each additional person by clicking on "Create Family Member" button to the right.

There is also an option to submit for Second review if an application has been rejected / Returned. Please see the below link.

http://publications.gov.sk.ca/documents/310/93851-Request-for-a-Second-Review-Form.pdf

My understanding is, you cannot supply them with any additional supporting documents with this second review. May be you can explain your case as its not intentional or give some explanation and try your luck.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2019
May be you missed these steps for Dependent Child: Here it asks for Passport and Birth Document: (See Below)

You must create a record for all of the applicant's family members (spouse and dependent children). Each family member has their own set of required screens that must be completed. Please click Create/Change Application Screens for Family Member button to view their section. Not doing so may cause your application to be ineligible. You must fill in details and attach applicable documents and forms for each family member.
If the applicant has more than one family member, you must add a family member record for each additional person by clicking on "Create Family Member" button to the right.

There is also an option to submit for Second review if an application has been rejected / Returned. Please see the below link.

http://publications.gov.sk.ca/documents/310/93851-Request-for-a-Second-Review-Form.pdf

My understanding is, you cannot supply them with any additional supporting documents with this second review. May be you can explain your case as its not intentional or give some explanation and try your luck.
Thanks a lot ArcGo

I will try now

Nov 18, 2019
My question is different...Why they did not send any ADR...and when did you submit the application.
I think you can write to them about your case that this was not intentional..i fully agree with ArGo
I am too surprised. They should request for additional documents if missing.

I submitted last week, application returned this week.

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
My question is different...Why they did not send any ADR...and when did you submit the application.
I think you can write to them about your case that this was not intentional..i fully agree with ArGo
ADR is meant for additional documents required to evaluate the mandatory documents. Its applicants responsibility to provide all required documents before submission, else the application will be marked ineligible.

Here it is mentioned as - The SINP may also ask for more documentation that is not listed below.
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-occupations-in-demand/required-documents-for-isws-in-occupations-in-demand -

GEGZ

Sep 18, 2020
Hello SAP Consultant,please how did you resolve this,I have similar issue,my application was returned due to a missing document,I was advised I could reapply at any time but the option to submits fresh EOI is not showing in my profile.please assist

madeel123

Jan 2, 2018
Hello SAP Consultant,please how did you resolve this,I have similar issue,my application was returned due to a missing document,I was advised I could reapply at any time but the option to submits fresh EOI is not showing in my profile.please assist
mine too returned today. how to submit fresh EOI? please share if you know the process.
Many thanks

DMB-SK

Aug 26, 2020
mine too returned today. how to submit fresh EOI? please share if you know the process.
Many thanks
It depends on the message of pop-up page when you tried creating. What did it say? Why did you not get an ADR? Did you actually miss sending important docs? Goodness.