+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sinp 5th /6th july applicants

shahab1

Oct 13, 2014
Hi Guys,
Did anyone got nomination from July 5. Kindly update if anyone has received for SINP EE.

nobita

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
I have submitted everything: IELTS, WES, forms & forms, POF, work reference. Only that licensure left. I give up here. It does not worth spending another year on this annoying paper work.

Reactions: arvindman

Shetima

Dec 26, 2017
Don't they accept I.S.P from CISP as proof of professional licence???

Software engineering is an IT Profession afterall.The sad part is that even to get I.S.P , it takes close to a year

nobita

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Don't they accept I.S.P from CISP as proof of professional licence???

Software engineering is an IT Profession afterall.The sad part is that even to get I.S.P , it takes close to a year
Only APEGS license. I gave up because it takes so much time.

56TUSHAR

Jun 26, 2019
It's been almost a year since submission and not yet received any ADR or Nomination.
I had mailed on 24th march that 33 weeks are over any got a mail from PIU as below

Your application was referred to the SINP Program Integrity Unit (PIU) and is currently in the queue waiting for a further review. Please be advised that we do not disclose the reasons for your file being referred to the PIU however, it may be communicated to you in a Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL) when we start the review. You may have already received a correspondence or a PFL from the PU indicating that we have started to work on your case. Please note that PIU review may take an extended time; if any additional information or 3rd party verification is required, you or the 3rd party consultant will be contacted. Once that review is complete, your application will, either resume eligibility assessment which could take weeks or months to finalize, or be concluded by the PIU in which case a decision will be communicated to you by email.

Has anyone else got such mail, has anyone got nomination yet

nobita

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
It's been almost a year since submission and not yet received any ADR or Nomination.
I had mailed on 24th march that 33 weeks are over any got a mail from PIU as below

Your application was referred to the SINP Program Integrity Unit (PIU) and is currently in the queue waiting for a further review. Please be advised that we do not disclose the reasons for your file being referred to the PIU however, it may be communicated to you in a Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL) when we start the review. You may have already received a correspondence or a PFL from the PU indicating that we have started to work on your case. Please note that PIU review may take an extended time; if any additional information or 3rd party verification is required, you or the 3rd party consultant will be contacted. Once that review is complete, your application will, either resume eligibility assessment which could take weeks or months to finalize, or be concluded by the PIU in which case a decision will be communicated to you by email.

Nope. I got 1st ADR asking for licensure then I gave up, 'cos it will take 01 year and almost $500 to take. It is just an endless wait out of your control, just keep waiting if you have enough patience.

Khodr

Dec 8, 2019
Hi tjere
Hi Arvind, I think a lot of us are in the same boat, whats your NOC that you applied under. Might shed some light on their process. Mine is 0911, but it has since been taken down from Occupations in Demand list for Saskatchewan. I'm assuming that's why they are delaying the process, but can't be sure.
Hi there

I saw on the Saskatchewan website that NOC 0911 is on oj demand list however since September no one has been invited. Is it maybe because they have just re-added it or am I missing something. Please let me if you know anything. Thank you

nobita

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
FYI:
+ My application was marked as Ineligible on 1st review because the fund was not maintained exactly >=3 months before submission (mine was around 2 months)
+ I requested a 2nd review and after a hell long wait they rejected it for the same reason.
So don't go for SINP if you have not an old enough fund maintenance. Just a waste of time. Who know when they will open/reopen for your OID???

I quit. Thanks & good luck.

culkid

Dec 24, 2020

Hello there. Is there any update on your application? My application also got into PIU recently, and I am wondering what to expect.