+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sinp 5th /6th july applicants

nobita

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
I wrote to them regarding application butno reply since 4 days. Since 29 weeks are over so just wanted to let them know.
The time of 29 weeks, as listed on their web site, is just the "average processing time" which they are taking, not a "service level agreement". There is no upper limit for processing time.

nobita

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
5th July, 2018 ... 5th Mar, 2019 = 32 weeks of waiting, will it come to an end or be endless ever???

nobita

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Is no news a good news? I'm tired of waiting. They should have given a final answer now so that I know what to focus on next. It is like sitting on the fence.

nobita

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
I'm tired of waiting blindly, cluelessly, and maybe hopelessly. I will stop working on this and let it be, if it comes it comes, if not I will not do anything about this. It's not a dream anyway, I know the pros & cons of living abroad.

Reactions: arvindman

romeprexx

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Hi, my submission was in the old OASIS system, not the new EOI queue. But no news for over 33 weeks.
Maybe your occupation was removed hence you haven't received ITA. 66 point is quite high and should get you an ITA if your occupation is in demand. Got an ITA with 62 points and others got with 60 points

nobita

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Maybe your occupation was removed hence you haven't received ITA. 66 point is quite high and should get you an ITA if your occupation is in demand. Got an ITA with 62 points and others got with 60 points
My NOC (2173) was in the list at the time I submitted my application. After that it was removed.

nobita

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Their latest answer to my inquiry email:

"Thank you for your inquiry. The application is currently in process and no further documentation has been requested at this time. The SINP reserves the right to make a decision on your file at any time".

auscann

Mar 7, 2019
Their latest answer to my inquiry email:

"Thank you for your inquiry. The application is currently in process and no further documentation has been requested at this time. The SINP reserves the right to make a decision on your file at any time".
Fell anxious too, I submitted second ADR on 1st Mar, turned to IP on 5th Mar, I am not sure what the next stage is.

nobita

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Today I received their ADR asking for:
+ Work experience document
+ Dependant child passports: my two kids do not have separate passports, they are included in their mom's passport - should that work?
+ Fund proof
Other requested info: Licensure (NOC 2173)

It is quite lengthy and frustrating process. I worked for various companies, some were my own startups that were not incorporated, some were startups that have been shutdown, some I quit and never want to talk to them again. Regarding the professional license, many software engineers do not have a university degree or license at all.

It is quite bureaucratic. I will think over whether I want to continue with this.

Last edited: