+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sinp 5th /6th july applicants

nobita

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
I got a message from CIC today which informed me that my EE profile is expired and removed from the pool. I however am waiting for SINP EE result. Do I need to create a new EE entry and inform SINP about that?

sharma.aman22

Jan 16, 2019
Hello Guys, I am an applicant of 6th July SINP, received Additional Document Request (ADR) on 7th September 2018, submitted ADs on 21-October-2018.
Still no response from SINP. Meanwhile my EE profile got expired so i created a new one and emailed Saskatchewan Immigration regarding the Same.
Still awaiting the approval, fingers crossed.

nobita

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Hello Guys, I am an applicant of 6th July SINP, received Additional Document Request (ADR) on 7th September 2018, submitted ADs on 21-October-2018.
Still no response from SINP. Meanwhile my EE profile got expired so i created a new one and emailed Saskatchewan Immigration regarding the Same.
Still awaiting the approval, fingers crossed.
My EE file expired as well while my SINP file is being in process. But I will not re-enter the EE pool until being asked by SINP.

sharma.aman22

Jan 16, 2019
Hi Nobita,
You should create a new profile and email Saskatchewan (immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca) regarding your new EOI application number. That's what I heard. You can ask some more experienced fellows regarding the same. But as far as I know, you will need to create the new profile anyways.

Last edited:

nobita

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Hi Nobita,
You should create a new profile and email Saskatchewan (immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca) regarding your new EOI application number. That's what I heard. You can ask some more experienced follows regarding the same. But as far as I know, you will need to create the new profile anyways.
Thank you. I'll check it up once more and recreate the EE profile if needed.

arvindman

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
I wrote to them regarding application butno reply since 4 days. Since 29 weeks are over so just wanted to let them know.

sharma.aman22

Jan 16, 2019
I wrote to them regarding application butno reply since 4 days. Since 29 weeks are over so just wanted to let them know.
Hi Arvind, I think a lot of us are in the same boat, whats your NOC that you applied under. Might shed some light on their process. Mine is 0911, but it has since been taken down from Occupations in Demand list for Saskatchewan. I'm assuming that's why they are delaying the process, but can't be sure.

arvindman

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Hi Arvind, I think a lot of us are in the same boat, whats your NOC that you applied under. Might shed some light on their process. Mine is 0911, but it has since been taken down from Occupations in Demand list for Saskatchewan. I'm assuming that's why they are delaying the process, but can't be sure.
Hi my NOC is also 0911 let's hope for positive outcome however the delay in processing is beyond our control so better for only option is to wait

arvindman

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Hi my NOC is also 0911 let's hope for positive outcome however the delay in processing is beyond our control so better for only option is to wait
Anyhow 911 is already removed from the list of demand also we can not apply in any other province as it is not in demand list of any province

sharma.aman22

Jan 16, 2019
Anyhow 911 is already removed from the list of demand also we can not apply in any other province as it is not in demand list of any province
Yes, I know, nothing to do except wait and watch. Do keep posting any updates that you might have, it will help many; let's keep this thread alive.