Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Dec-2019
I am from Nigeria and i am presently in the sinp pool awaiting nomination. i recently clocked nine years work experience with nysc experience. However i have some issues i wld like the seniors to please shed more light on
1. having gone thru the documents to be submitted i observed i need to submit 3 documents to prove my work experience. i will like yuou to please shed more light on this documents. i worked in my dads company for 2 years befre i moved to my current place where i av worked for 7 years. i did nor have a pension plan neither was tax paid on my behalf what do you suggest i do in this situation what other documents do u feel i can submit to prove my work experience. i work as an administrator in a school and that is part of the jobs that is ineligible for the sinp that is why i decided to use the experience i had in my dads company,
2 i am married and in my express entry pool my husband is unaccompanied so my score can be 469 but with him it is 450. i will like to know if i can change him to accompanying when we recieve the nomination,
i will really appreciate if this questions can be answered.
God bless you.
Hi Remi

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
NOC: 6235
ITA: 31stOct., 2019
SINP POINTS: 68
SUBMISSION: 18th Dec., 2019
ADR:: (7th July 2020) updated statement of accounts
ADR SUBMISSION: 8th July 2020
INVOICE TAB: OFF then ON
NOMINATION: AWAITING
ADR STATUS changed to SUBMITTED PAST DUE DATE, today 17-August 2020

Keeping Fingers crossed, praying and expectant

Reactions: ira87

ABSA2308

Aug 18, 2020
Hello Everyone,

My cousin (Maternal uncle son - Son of my mother's brother) is holding PR and living in Saskatchewan. Can anyone help me as what documentation is required to prove below point:
· A birth certificate, marriage certificate and/or any other official government, education or religious documents that prove your relationship to your close family relative. The SINP does not accept affidavits.

Last edited:

dudu036

Jun 12, 2014
Hi,

I have recently got sinp invitation under NOC 1311 and my score including close relative in Sask was 82 ( 62 is mine) . But when i fulled all conditions to apply like police report , funds , experience certficates etc my relative told me that there is application submitted for his brother also under sinp but its is under process and its mentioned in sinp website that one house hold can support one application. in that case please clarify to me my options and how i can proceed because points without relative were 62 and cut off of sinp was 69.

Cna my application will pass through because my consultant telling me if my cas eis strong with less verifucation issues my application can be selected . is it right how immigration process will work in this case. please clarify . My relative is husband of my sister in law
You just have to wait till the brother has settled in; officially after 6 months after his arrival. You can as well stay in pool praying that the cutoff point comes down.

ABSA2308

Aug 18, 2020
You just have to wait till the brother has settled in; officially after 6 months after his arrival. You can as well stay in pool praying that the cutoff point comes down.
Hi,

Can you please explain me about the documents you submitted to prove relationship.

Apr 2, 2020
Noc 0124 is not selected in any of draws.my points is 67 any chance to get invitation with NOC 0124.?

Please suggest me other noc which is related to NOC 0124 and selected frequently in past draws..I want to change my NOC.

Daddygabby

May 6, 2020
My NOC is 1114, but my degree is in Social Science- Geography. With over 10 years work experience as a Financial Planner and Advisor, what is the probability of getting nominated if I can show evidence of the on-the job training attended? I have evidence of taking some economic courses as an undergraduate as shown in my transcripts, and I also did a foundation course in accounting and passed. Has anyone been nominated despite a mismatch in degree and Noc, but with many years of work experience that aligns with the NOC.

lalitsharma1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
My NOC is 1114, but my degree is in Social Science- Geography. With over 10 years work experience as a Financial Planner and Advisor, what is the probability of getting nominated if I can show evidence of the on-the job training attended? I have evidence of taking some economic courses as an undergraduate as shown in my transcripts, and I also did a foundation course in accounting and passed. Has anyone been nominated despite a mismatch in degree and Noc, but with many years of work experience that aligns with the NOC.
  • A bachelor's degree in business administration, commerce, economics or a related field is usually required.
Here is what it says. If you have any of these degrees you are good, else you better don't move forward as the real result will be ineligible, unfortunately. They are very strict with relevancy of education and NOC. It is a bitter truth but it is.

ashsavi

Aug 20, 2020
Any SINP interested members?
Hello,
I have applied for SINP with EOI points as 65. I have experience of 7 years in 2174 code. Is there any hope in coming draws to get selected with 65 points ? If not can you please suggest how can i boost my score ?

MorneLom

Aug 20, 2020
Hello Folks,

I initially received ITA in Nov 2019, application came back ineligible in April 2020 due to proof of funds. (Not 90 days, yes I know I should have known better:) ) On the ineligible letter it only stated proof of funds as the problem. Can I then safely assume that the rest of the application was in order? (ie work experience matching up with degree, relative documents in order etc?)

I received new ITA end of July 2020, so I have resubmitted, proof funds situation is sorted definitely now. Does anybody know if a second application may go slightly quicker? As on application it asks if you have previously applied, if yes, what was outcome. I completed it in full and attached the ineligible letter. Just wondering if things may go a bit quicker for me.

Thank you in advance.

MorneLom

Aug 20, 2020
I believe you will have a problem as SINP are very strict with the post secondary qualification being aligned with the NOC code. Unfortunately can't comment on being nominated.