+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

PNW

May 4, 2020
Hello All , the last 10 CIC FSW Express Entry draws have been preferring Canadian Experience class and PNP. Is there a reason for this sudden change ?

suresh320

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Hello All , the last 10 CIC FSW Express Entry draws have been preferring Canadian Experience class and PNP. Is there a reason for this sudden change ?
COVID-19. it is expected that programs will go back to normal once the restriction are lifted.

Zukat

May 24, 2020
Applied under SINP EE and have submitted all the documentation, want to find out if I receive nomination do I still need to update all the documents to submit for Express entry pool, such as bank statements etc. or do I just need to submit additional documents that have not been part of SINP process (eg. police clearance, medical, biometrics)?

suresh320

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Applied under SINP EE and have submitted all the documentation, want to find out if I receive nomination do I still need to update all the documents to submit for Express entry pool, such as bank statements etc. or do I just need to submit additional documents that have not been part of SINP process (eg. police clearance, medical, biometrics)?
Yes you do!

suresh320

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Can you elaborate, I do need to resubmit all fresh documents again or use the same I used for SINP?
Most of the documents you are using for SNIP it is the same documentation required for IRCC when filing for PR. That is your ECA, language results, Bank statements, job references and proof of relative if applicable The police certificates and medicals are for IRCC.
Once you are selected they will send you a document checklist.

Please check this link and will provide you with more info.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry

Reactions: Zukat

PNW

May 4, 2020
COVID-19. it is expected that programs will go back to normal once the restriction are lifted.
Did CIC put out a statement on this ? I don't see anything mentioned on their website that COVID-19 was the reason for change in procedure

PNW

May 4, 2020

suresh320

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Hi Suresh, my understanding was you don't need to have a relative in Saskatchewan to immigrate. Is that correct?
Furthermore when I look at the SINP draws on this website ; it shows the last draw at 69 points

https://www.justforcanada.com/which-provincial-nominee-program-pop-are-currently-open-canada.html#Manitoba
It is not a requirement like Manitoba , but It can give you extra points.
SINP Express entry last draw was in Feb 2020 and cut off was 69 points.
The Occupation in Demand draw was held March 26, 2020 and 75 points was that cut off.

So it depends on which stream you are aiming for. The occupation in Demands stream always a priority stream over the express stream.

Anneh2019

Jan 20, 2020
Hi all,

I have question regarding SINP but this is applicable to all PNPs also, I suppose. Can I work for a company which has an office in another province but is offering me a remote job in Saskatchewan ? Will it meet SINP's guidelines ?

Damee

Mar 16, 2020
Hello.... just came across this. I am planning to apply this year. Is there a particular number of months the settlement funds must be available before I can apply? Or can I just apply so far I have the required funds?

Reactions: Airanie3878

AdedotunLo

Star Member
Apr 15, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello.... just came across this. I am planning to apply this year. Is there a particular number of months the settlement funds must be available before I can apply? Or can I just apply so far I have the required funds?
Your funds must have been existing 3 months before submission with the least minimum balance

Reactions: Airanie3878

Zukat

May 24, 2020
Most of the documents you are using for SNIP it is the same documentation required for IRCC when filing for PR. That is your ECA, language results, Bank statements, job references and proof of relative if applicable The police certificates and medicals are for IRCC.
Once you are selected they will send you a document checklist.

Please check this link and will provide you with more info.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry/required-documents-for-saskatchewan-express-entry
SINP processing time takes over 8-10 months, what happens if my IELTS expires by the time I get a nomination and need to apply for EE?