+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2020 Express Entry ITA Please Join Here

PNW

May 4, 2020
NOC code 1311 or can be 1111 - I have work experience in both.
my score is 65.

I know that based on previous draws that it is impossible to get PNP unless if you have a relative or study there. So will have to look at other PNP.
Hi Suresh, based on my research Saskatechewan seems to be the only province that has an Express Entry Draw without a job offer for overseas candidates
All other provinces require either a degree from a local university or a job offer.

Is this your understanding as well?

suresh320

Star Member
Oct 28, 2012
Hi Suresh, based on my research Saskatechewan seems to be the only province that has an Express Entry Draw without a job offer for overseas candidates
All other provinces require either a degree from a local university or a job offer.

Is this your understanding as well?
Saskatechwan is one of the Province, however they do have others that you can also get into. Just have to get the experience in the right NOC.
Check this site out and it summarizes all PNP program and draws history.

https://www.justforcanada.com/which-provincial-nominee-program-pop-are-currently-open-canada.html

Reactions: PNW

kaval kaur

May 15, 2020
Hello everyone,
I really need a advice from you. Actually, I have applied for sinp under Occupation In Demand (OID) and got ITA under the same, that time I was not aware about the difference between OID and express entry(EE) So, I submited my complete application under OID on 22 december 2019. But recently I came to know about the whole process after nomination under both OID and EE category, To my surprise I came to know that after nomination under OiD process is too long. On other hand my same application without changes is also eligible under express entry category. Now my querry is
Should I withdraw my application from OID and wait for the next sinp draw under express entry or should continue with my OID application. The details of OID application is below
ITA : 24/10/2019
Application submitted: 22/12/2019
Till 30 April 2020 status was application received
1/05/20 : status changed- In process
And till today it is in process
Plz help me with your genuine suggestions

Last edited:

ROHIT SAINI

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
Amritsar
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone,
I really need a advice from you. Actually, I have applied for sinp under Occupation In Demand (OID) and got ITA under the same, that time I didn't aware between the difference between OID and express entry(EE) So, I submited my complete application under OID on 22 december 2019. But recently I came to know about the whole process after nomination under both OID and EE category, To my surprise I came to know that after nomination under OiD process is too long. On other hand my same application without changes is also applicable under express entry category. Now my querry is
Should I withdraw my application from OID and wait for the next sinp draw under express entry or should continue with my OID application. The details of OID application is below
As your application is in process,you should stick with this.Moreover it seems fast as I submitted my application under EE on 12.12.2019 and status is still application.

Zaje

Jan 17, 2020
I applied under SINP Express Entry and my points are 67 NOC 0111. Is there any change for me to secure NOI from SINP ? Experienced fellows please provide your valueable input.

Reactions: Airanie3878

sandeepagarwal1985

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hello everyone,
I really need a advice from you. Actually, I have applied for sinp under Occupation In Demand (OID) and got ITA under the same, that time I was not aware about the difference between OID and express entry(EE) So, I submited my complete application under OID on 22 december 2019. But recently I came to know about the whole process after nomination under both OID and EE category, To my surprise I came to know that after nomination under OiD process is too long. On other hand my same application without changes is also eligible under express entry category. Now my querry is
Hi, good to hear that your application is now in process. I have submitted my application on 18 Dec and still it is in Received status. Would you be able to share the last 4 digits of your application number, giving many of us a prediction that how far are we to get a change in status to In Process.

csuvadeep

Jan 15, 2019
Hello everyone,
My timeline is like this (EE profile)
ITA : 17/10/2019
Application submitted: 30/11/2019
6 March 2020 status changed to In process
Till now : - In process

I have seen people In Process for over 5 months so nothing in our hand to do right now, but to patiently wait and may send an email to SINP, but you will get a standard reply.

PNW

May 4, 2020
NOC code 1311 or can be 1111 - I have work experience in both.
my score is 65.

I know that based on previous draws that it is impossible to get PNP unless if you have a relative or study there. So will have to look at other PNP.
Hi Suresh, was the above comment about SINP ?