+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2018 Open

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
All,

Please check its open.

https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/immigrating-to-saskatchewan/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

"
  • The International Skilled Worker - Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category is open to applications at this time. For your application to be accepted, it must be complete with all required documents or it will be returned and the application fee will not be refunded. When the application threshold is reached, no further applications will be accepted. The website will be updated Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. "

Swagatam

Nov 7, 2017
Hi,

I had submitted my profile for SINP. However, today I received a returned application. I had actually uploaded all the missing documents they mentioned below. Not sure how they missed them. Can someone guide me on how to resolve this.

Following a careful review of your application and supporting materials we are unable to

consider you under the SINP Express Entry Category. Assessments under this program are

limited to those who have provided a complete application and met all the required

qualifications. Please refer to the attachment for a list of missing documents. This

application is now closed.

We encourage you to reapply with a new, complete, online application once you have

gathered the necessary forms and documents.

Any new application will be subject to availability within the current intake thresholds.

You may find more information, including eligibility criteria and intake thresholds, at

www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration.

Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.

Enclosure

Document: Missing Required Documents List

Missing Documents

Principal Applicant

Birth Document

English/French Language Ability

Spouse

Passport

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
Hi,

I had submitted my profile for SINP. However, today I received a returned application. I had actually uploaded all the missing documents they mentioned below. Not sure how they missed them. Can someone guide me on how to resolve this.

Following a careful review of your application and supporting materials we are unable to

consider you under the SINP Express Entry Category. Assessments under this program are

limited to those who have provided a complete application and met all the required

qualifications. Please refer to the attachment for a list of missing documents. This

application is now closed.

We encourage you to reapply with a new, complete, online application once you have

gathered the necessary forms and documents.

Any new application will be subject to availability within the current intake thresholds.

You may find more information, including eligibility criteria and intake thresholds, at

www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration.

Thank you for your interest in the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program.

Enclosure

Document: Missing Required Documents List

Missing Documents

Principal Applicant

Birth Document

English/French Language Ability

Spouse

Passport
Go for second review and explain the facts. If you are right then they will decide quickly.

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
my application was returned as well. i went and checked the submitted application those documents are not there. not sure why no validation in their system. Can i ask for review or no other possibilities ?

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
my application was returned as well. i went and checked the submitted application those documents are not there. not sure why no validation in their system. Can i ask for review or no other possibilities ?
Review is the only option. Tell them the truth.

chaitanyaracharya

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi Ashu.....its me Chaitanya again.........one question which i would like to ask to you is ...........when i have applied for SINP....my NOC code was there......but now SINP has removed that code......as you know, i have got my Nomination Confirmation of SINP in January 2017........will this affect my file??

Aug 17, 2016
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
hi could u please add me in saska(SINP) alart opening date watsapp group my no +966507907658

tejadarj

Apr 6, 2019
I have received second review on 22 Jan 2019, can anybody guide me how much time it takes to get response from immigration as I still haven't received any response back fr

tejadarj

Apr 6, 2019
I have received second review on 22 Jan 2019, can anybody guide me how much time it takes to get response from immigration as I still haven't received any response back from there side