+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2016 --- Preparation & FAQs

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nic last question, i forgot to submit the "SINP 100-24 International Skilled Worker Category Checklist"

will it create any problem for me ? or what u suggest on this or its not mandatory.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
THE SUPER KING said:
Nic last question, i forgot to submit the "SINP 100-24 International Skilled Worker Category Checklist"

will it create any problem for me ? or what u suggest on this or its not mandatory.

Send it via email immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca
Mention your Application Number

I sent around 7-8 (missing) documents via email

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
nickarter84 said:
Yes, it will be considered.

You can prepare an Experience Certificate on your official letter head,

mention all your duties and responsibilities.

You can check the first page of this thread for the rest of documents.
for Education Documents, you can provide highest degree+transcript achieved.
hi nickarter,

thank you for the info sir!

easud

Jun 15, 2014
Hi
pls someone reply wats sinp 100 24 checklist as we did not sent anything like that.we applied under oid without job offer..pls pls reply
sudha

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
easud said:
Hi
pls someone reply wats sinp 100 24 checklist as we did not sent anything like that.we applied under oid without job offer..pls pls reply
sudha
Hello easud,

Sinp 100 24 checklist is general Checklist, which is used to tick all the documents which you have submitted and it will be easy for Immigration officer to verify from the sheet. It is perfectly alright that you missed to submit in the application, But, send the sinp 100 24 checklist by email.
You can print, fill with black pen and scan the document and sent by mail to. Also, please mention the application number in the header of the email.

immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca
immigration@gov.sk.ca

Regards
Charan

easud

Jun 15, 2014
Thank you for the reply.but we applied thru oid NO JOB OFFER.still it is required as the checklist includes all different forms??

Explorers

Star Member
Nov 17, 2015
easud said:
Hi
sudha
I did not submit it either. Does it really matter? It does not say in the Guide that we are to submit it.
Besides there is no button for check list in the application.

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
I have submitted my profile for sinp on 5 an 2016 and on 5 jan 2016 i received PT Letter of interset from ontario.My score is 402 can i submit my docs to ontario and is this $1500 fee refundable in case my application gets rjected..plz answer

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Do we have to attach spouse education documents and work experience letter also in sinp application..iforgot to attach shall i mail them now

Ahmed Magdy

Sep 10, 2014
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
SINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
hi guys
i submitted my application in 3-1-2016 and application received , my question is how long it maybe take for nomination and how long will take with CIC also if all documents are fine without problem
please help me with that from some one already nominated or already in canada now from SINP stream
thanks

suvadeepg

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
sherlin62 said:
Do we have to attach spouse education documents and work experience letter also in sinp application..iforgot to attach shall i mail them now
SINP has got no points for Spouse education and work-experience hence it doesn't matter as far as I know. I guess at later stage if SINP approves then CIC might asks for it.

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
I have submitted my profile for sinp on 5 an 2016 and on 5 jan 2016 i received PT Letter of interset from ontario.My score is 402 can i submit my docs to ontario and i have fd maintained from last 3 months ..shd i take this risk of applying as my money will not be refunded..

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
hi nickarter,

if i'm applying for OID, are the steps you provided the same as the one's i have to do?

for IMM 0008, do i choose "economic\skilled worker" even if i am applying for OID?

for schedule 4 form, it's asking for the provincial government that nominated me, i should just put saskatchewan? since that's where i'm applying?

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nickarter84 said:
Not a problem
Just send them your experience certificate via email
Don't forget to mention your application number
If possible, write a little bit explanation about the issue

Good Luck
Thanks Nickarter! I have emailed them my missing document, but how could i know that they have added my that document in my application..?

ashmilwaqas

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi nickarter!

Will u please explain that what is meant by Settlement Plan...! Is it enough to upload Bank Statement and Account Maintenance Certificate to SINP Application on Settlement Funds? I ve my bro living in saskatchewan, still i ve to give a settement plan..? Because i m going to live with my bro in his house there in sask.

For settlement plan, do i have fill up form IMM 5373A E Settlement plan and financial assesment? This form is for group of five and nothing in this form relates to me what should i should?
Please help in this regard nick!

Thanks in advance!
Awaiting for ur reply anxiously...!