+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2016 --- Preparation & FAQs

abhi2884

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi- I am not seeing the submit button in application form, does it mean they have stopped taking the new application?

noman.kabir

May 19, 2014
Guys who are planning/Applied to apply for SINP 2016 can you please all register on myimmitracker.com/SINP - and enter your details and STATUS preparing application. This group is getting very full so we need to to determine who is applying and how fast the intake will be fulfilled.

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
abhi2884 said:
Hi- I am not seeing the submit button in application form, does it mean they have stopped taking the new application?
Both EE and OID streams are closed for now.

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
hi nickarter,

if i'm applying for OID, are the steps you provided the same as the one's i have to do?

for IMM 0008, do i choose "economic\skilled worker" even if i am applying for OID?

for schedule 4 form, it's asking for the provincial government that nominated me, i should just put saskatchewan? since that's where i'm applying?

is it ok if i type some of the information and some are hand-written? because some information wont fit if i type them

thanks

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
imgoingtocanada said:
hi nickarter,

if i'm applying for OID, are the steps you provided the same as the one's i have to do?

for IMM 0008, do i choose "economic\skilled worker" even if i am applying for OID?

Either Skilled Worker OR Provincial Nomination would work

for schedule 4 form, it's asking for the provincial government that nominated me, i should just put saskatchewan? since that's where i'm applying?
Yes

is it ok if i type some of the information and some are hand-written? because some information wont fit if i type them
No Problem

thanks

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hi nickarter
Please help ..i submitted my sinp profile on 5 jan i have shown my term deposits from july however they are expiring on 17 jan ..shd i send them the updated copies on 17 jan or is it ok for my application if i dont send..

Q2)i received pt letter of interest from ontario ..i have 402 score shall i apply to ontario and risk $1500 and will dey accept as i have to write a letter of interest to them but it will contradict as i applied in sinp..plz clear my doubts plzzz

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
hi nickarter,

i have a question re work experience for OID application.

i have been working for the NOC i'm declaring for the past 8 years, going 9 years.

so for the most recent past five years, i should put 5 years.

but for during the six to ten year period prior to application, should i just put 3?

what if i was also working during the 9 to 10 year period prior to application but for a different job, can i put 5 years?

thanks

Trennis

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imgoingtocanada said:
hi nickarter,

i have a question re work experience for OID application.

i have been working for the NOC i'm declaring for the past 8 years, going 9 years.

so for the most recent past five years, i should put 5 years.

but for during the six to ten year period prior to application, should i just put 3?

what if i was also working during the 9 to 10 year period prior to application but for a different job, can i put 5 years?

thanks
Put your work experience in NOC you are applying for. So you should put 3 years of experience from 6 to 10 years.

sherlin62 said:
Hi nickarter
Please help ..i submitted my sinp profile on 5 jan i have shown my term deposits from july however they are expiring on 17 jan ..shd i send them the updated copies on 17 jan or is it ok for my application if i dont send..

Q2)i received pt letter of interest from ontario ..i have 402 score shall i apply to ontario and risk $1500 and will dey accept as i have to write a letter of interest to them but it will contradict as i applied in sinp..plz clear my doubts plzzz
As you have term deposit I would recommend just to take a statement from your bank that you had your term deposit and it was closed, so they just transferred your money to a regular account. I think officers will be able to see that you maintained the necessary amount despite the closed term deposit.

Actually, no one can say what is better for you. It is up to you whether apply for Ontario or Saskatchewan. If you feel that your documents are fine, try Ontario.
Ontario just shows its interest in you as a possible skilled worker to immigrate.
You can accept it, but write SINP asking to withdraw your profile.

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
Trennis said:
Put your work experience in NOC you are applying for. So you should put 3 years of experience from 6 to 10 years.

hi, so for me total of 8 years. the work i did for 2 years wont count since it's not in the NOC i'm applying for? what if it's in the same NOC but i was not employed, was freelance, would that count?

Trennis

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imgoingtocanada said:
hi, so for me total of 8 years. the work i did for 2 years wont count since it's not in the NOC i'm applying for? what if it's in the same NOC but i was not employed, was freelance, would that count?
Yes, you can't get points for the experience that is not in NOC you are applying for.

If it was in the same NOC, but wasn't an official employment it might be counted as you were self employed. However, you need to prove that your duties and responsibilities matched those listed in NOC description. In this case, self statement is not acceptable. You can provide letters from your clients, confirmation of payments for the service, etc.

gimli

Jan 9, 2016
Hi Everybody,

I have successfully applied for SINP EE for Jan 2016 intake. While applying, I uploaded the documents related to education credentials and work experience; however after I submitted the application, there are no documents in the Files in Education and Work Exp section.

Do they hide the documents in education and work experience section? I could see all other documents. Apart from that I was unable to find the section to upload proof of settlement funds. I could just upload the federal form describing the total settlement funds. I can send the POF docs to the id provided by SINP., but what about edu and work exp docs?

Thanks,
Gimli

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
gimli said:
Hi Everybody,

I have successfully applied for SINP EE for Jan 2016 intake. While applying, I uploaded the documents related to education credentials and work experience; however after I submitted the application, there are no documents in the Files in Education and Work Exp section.

Do they hide the documents in education and work experience section? I could see all other documents. Apart from that I was unable to find the section to upload proof of settlement funds. I could just upload the federal form describing the total settlement funds. I can send the POF docs to the id provided by SINP., but what about edu and work exp docs?

Thanks,
Gimli
Hello Gimli,

What is your Application Status?
You will be not able to see education and work experience section since you will create separate screens inside the both tabs.
While you were submitting application You should create Settlement Funds. If you have forgotten to create the tab,
send them mail ASAP with all your proof of fund information and also include settlement plan as as this very important.

Settlement Plan:

To prepare a settlement plan according to SINP instructions, just follow the steps below:

STEP#01 ----> just go to the URL: http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index

STEP#02 ----> Answer all the questions properly.

STEP#04 ----> At the end, you would find a PRINT button, just PRINT the Settlement Plan.

STEP#05 ----> Scan the Settlement Plan.

Regards
Charan

gimli

Jan 9, 2016
Dear Charan,

The status is Application Received.

Shall I send the docs to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca as well as immigration@gov.sk.ca?

Thanks,
Gimli

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
gimli said:
Dear Charan,

The status is Application Received.

Shall I send the docs to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca as well as immigration@gov.sk.ca?

Thanks,
Gimli
Yes, Send it to both