+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

Sask_Can2015

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015 SINP
Doc's Request.
05-02-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
26-12-2016 Re-medical
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2017
LANDED..........
May be April, 2017
asingh.bhangu said:
My Status changed from In process to Decision made from NDVO. Do anybody have any idea how much time it will take for PPR ?
Congratulation… ;) ;)
U will receive PPR e-mail within one or two days.

SSaru

Jan 22, 2016
darklord said:
If your NOC is not in the "In Demand Occupation List" at the time SINP opens again, unfortunately you cannot apply to SINP or if other NOC's are similar, you will need to apply from one of them but you will need to prove you have work experience in those NOC's. Note that NOC's may seem similar but they are under a different NOC for a reason and you will need to prove you have experience.
Hi darkLord,
Thanks for your response.
Could you please provide me a link to see if my NOC for SINP is valid or not valid.

Thanks & regards

dbimmigrant84

Nov 2, 2014
charan_yalala said:
Hello

Yes, he has put the old application and add a screen "Previous Application" and uploaded the returned reason and pdf attached.
You can always tell that you were confused and by mistake you have chosen 2173 at the first time when you applied and then after research you found out that your Work experience matches NOC 2174.
Mail your work experience to NOC Team Email : nc-noc-cnp-gd@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca also to be on safe side to check whether your work experience matches to 2174. You have a addition proof to support it

Regards
Thank you very much for your help and suggestion Charan. I would send an emal to NOC team.

vicky007ster

Jan 11, 2016
Hi,

I need your suggestion. I applied for SINP PNP (OID) on Sep 25th.Still my status is in "Application Recieved" status.When I attached settlement fund documents during registration, I was in shortage of 300 $ (CAD),not for all three months but only for the first month (That too not in opening and closing balance, but in that month transaction.For one week my account balance went down.But later since my salary got credited,my account had enough funds for that month).But still I proceeded and did the registration. But recently I came to know that, my parents had opened savings account in my name before 5 years and I have close to 600$ in that account.Can I send SINP team an email stating 'Missing Documents' and give them the new savings account details? Will they add it to my profile.

Because I don't want my profile to get rejected just because of 300$ shortage :(.Please guide me.Thanks in advance

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
vicky007ster said:
Hi,

I need your suggestion. I applied for SINP PNP (OID) on Sep 25th.Still my status is in "Application Recieved" status.When I attached settlement fund documents during registration, I was in shortage of 300 $ (CAD),not for all three months but only for the first month (That too not in opening and closing balance, but in that month transaction.For one week my account balance went down.But later since my salary got credited,my account had enough funds for that month).But still I proceeded and did the registration. But recently I came to know that, my parents had opened savings account in my name before 5 years and I have close to 600$ in that account.Can I send SINP team an email stating 'Missing Documents' and give them the new savings account details? Will they add it to my profile.

Because I don't want my profile to get rejected just because of 300$ shortage :(.Please guide me.Thanks in advance
I had send them bank statement of only 50 days and I am not worried because I know that they are going to open EE and OID soon again and my account is 3 months old now and I have enough money in my account. So if your account has money which is minimum balance and balance is 3 months old then there is no need to worry. Just prepare new application. Upload all the documents and wait for the stream to open again. As soon as it opens just upload the latest bank statement and hit submit button.

I won't worry about getting rejected if I were you, but you can try and send that statement as missing document, maybe they accept it. who knows, there is no harm in trying.

vicky007ster

Jan 11, 2016
ZafarAfridi said:
I had send them bank statement of only 50 days and I am not worried because I know that they are going to open EE and OID soon again and my account is 3 months old now and I have enough money in my account. So if your account has money which is minimum balance and balance is 3 months old then there is no need to worry. Just prepare new application. Upload all the documents and wait for the stream to open again. As soon as it opens just upload the latest bank statement and hit submit button.

I won't worry about getting rejected if I were you, but you can try and send that statement as missing document, maybe they accept it. who knows, there is no harm in trying.

Thanks for your suggestion.Let me follow your footsteps if my profile gets rejected 8) Hope I will get some updates from sinp before march end.

dkr1980

Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
19-05-2016
Nomination.....
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Submit with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Friends,

I m Jan 2016 OID applicant.

I have submitted FD with my application which is role over with interest In jan27 for next year.

Can I send update Fd to SINP ? Or wait ?

Second this I have about $2000 money from Dec 2015.

Can I send new fund ?

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
vicky007ster said:
Hi,

Hello Vicky,

ASAP !! Send SINP team an email stating 'Additional Funding Documents' and give them the new savings account details and they add it to my profile. I have sent them and they have added to my profile and do not wait till they ask you for additional POF.

Regards

vicky007ster

Jan 11, 2016
charan_yalala said:
Hello Vicky,

ASAP !! Send SINP team an email stating 'Additional Funding Documents' and give them the new savings account details and they add it to my profile. I have sent them and they have added to my profile and do not wait till they ask you for additional POF.

Regards
Thanks Charan. Like you said, I have mailed them with supporting documents. They have sent me reply mail also, stating that they will add additional documents to my profile. But is that possible from our side to check whether they have added the documents or not? I mean can we check in SINP portal with our login whether additional documents were uploaded?

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
vicky007ster said:
Thanks Charan. Like you said, I have mailed them with supporting documents. They have sent me reply mail also, stating that they will add additional documents to my profile. But is that possible from our side to check whether they have added the documents or not? I mean can we check in SINP portal with our login whether additional documents were uploaded?
Hello Vicky,

SINP is very prompt in updating the documents sent to them to your application. On daily basis, you can check at your settlement tab whether they have uploaded the documents. For your personal satisfaction, you can call them at 306.798.7467 and press "1" and leave them a message stating your name and application number and say that you have sent them email with additional proof of funds documents and need confirmation whether they have attached to your application and leave you cell phone number with international country code.

Regards
Charan

vicky007ster

Jan 11, 2016
charan_yalala said:
Hello Vicky,

SINP is very prompt in updating the documents sent to them to your application. On daily basis, you can check at your settlement tab whether they have uploaded the documents. For your personal satisfaction, you can call them at 306.798.7467 and press "1" and leave them a message stating your name and application number and say that you have sent them email with additional proof of funds documents and need confirmation whether they have attached to your application and leave you cell phone number with international country code.

Regards
Charan

Hi charan,

Sounds good :) will do that, as you said. So for you, it is updated (additional documents) in settlement funds tab. Am I right?

Thanks
Vignesh

u2c

Star Member
Jan 20, 2010
Active3879 said:
Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum.

I had applied for SINP Skilled Worked program through express entry on 3rd december and got Nomination on 12th December and also got message in MYCIC Account. I have accepted SINP nomination in my CIC account and most probably will get additional 600 points within 24 hours. So, I should get ITA in next draw.

I have few questions. Please help me

1) Is Saskatchewan safe and secure to move ?
2) How long I have to stay in Saskatchewan ? I did not find any related details on their site.
3) I am IT Professional. Is there good opportunity for IT Professional in Saskatchewan ?
4) Do we have to complete medical examination before submitting application after getting ITA ? I have read few article on this blog bit Do not have clear idea about it. My wife is pregnant and baby is expected in month of may 2016. She can not go for X-Ray which is part of medical examination. So, How can I handle this scenario ?
5) Is there any option for interprovience mobility options if one do not get job of his/her field ?

Thanks to everyone for their help in advance.
hi i am sailign int he same baot..my wife due in May can you please help.

tveeter

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Hello

I have a question regarding Ontario Nomination timelines.

We received PT notification on 30th December. As per rules the application should reach before 45th day 5 pm. we are going to send it tomorrow and it will reach on 12th feb or 13th feb.

Any idea from when they count 45 days? will it be from 30th December or will it be 31st december?

sam003ud

Jan 8, 2016
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
NIL
Nomination.....
18-05-2016
AOR Received.
16-06-2016
IELTS Request
NIL
File Transfer...
16-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
22-06-2016
Interview........
Not Applicable
Do anyone have been nominated by SINP for NOC 2283 with Bachelor's degree in Electronics and Communication ?

sinp2015NoJob

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manilla
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
receive by CIO 27-05-2015 and updated application receive by Manilla 04-01-2016
Doc's Request.
15-02-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
30-07-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
12-08-2015
Med's Request
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
16-08-2015 and upfront medical for new born baby on 02-02-2016
Passport Req..
20 apr 2016 and DM on 22apr2016
VISA ISSUED...
passport sent on 24 apr 16 & received with visa 18 may 2016. but visa issued on 28 apr 16
LANDED..........
16-06-2016
Did any one who are SINP 2015 applicant and file transfer to Manilla visa office, got PPR or DM within this year 2016???????????