+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

asingh.bhangu

Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2015 - Application delivered to CIO.
Nomination.....
21-Apr-2015 SINP
AOR Received.
22 July 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
06-Aug-2015
Med's Request
21-Sept-2015
Med's Done....
26-Sept-2015
Interview........
Decision Made 02-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
08-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
13-March-2016
I have got PPR from NDVO on 8 Feb 2016. Sent PP for same.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
I am planning to have the PCCs of locations where i stayed in past 10 years, (mainly 2 locations), however, since the age of 18th, it becomes 17 years, then there would be 4 locations. so i would require 4 PCCs.

Pls suggest whether the 2 PCCs would be enough or i must obtain 4 :(

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
abdulqayyum said:
I am planning to have the PCCs of locations where i stayed in past 10 years, (mainly 2 locations), however, since the age of 18th, it becomes 17 years, then there would be 4 locations. so i would require 4 PCCs.

Pls suggest whether the 2 PCCs would be enough or i must obtain 4 :(
SINP does not need PCC during its application process, the question you posted is not relevant to this thread.

Having said that you will need to obtain 4 PCC because you will need to get police certificates for you and each of your family members who are over 18. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more consecutive months since the age of 18.

check this link and look for "Police certificates" - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/invitations.asp

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
darklord said:
SINP does not need PCC during its application process, the question you posted is not relevant to this thread.

Having said that you will need to obtain 4 PCC because you will need to get police certificates for you and each of your family members who are over 18. You must get one from each country or territory where you have lived for six or more consecutive months since the age of 18.

check this link and look for "Police certificates" - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/invitations.asp
Hello Darklord,

As per Schedule A Background/Declaration form.
In Personal History Tab
Provide the details of your personal history since the age of the 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is the most recent

So, as per the above it is either past 10 years or from 18 years of age.

Regards

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
charan_yalala said:
Hello Darklord,

As per Schedule A Background/Declaration form.
In Personal History Tab
Provide the details of your personal history since the age of the 18, or the past 10 years, whichever is the most recent

So, as per the above it is either past 10 years or from 18 years of age.

Regards
Personal history is for last 10 years or since you were 18, whichever comes earlier. But PCC is for all places you have stayed for 6 months since you were 18. That is what I understood.

And PCC is not needed for SINP.

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
Do you know of any cases that got rejected because of missing PCC, even though a LOE was attached to explain the missing PCC?

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
newGirl_sk said:
Do you know of any cases that got rejected because of missing PCC, even though a LOE was attached to explain the missing PCC?

No. A LOE and letter from police confirming that they are unable to issue PCC will be accepted by CIC

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
dkr1980 said:
Friends,

I m Jan 2016 OID applicant.

I have submitted FD with my application which is role over with interest In jan27 for next year.

Can I send update Fd to SINP ? Or wait ?

Second this I have about $2000 money from Dec 2015.

Can I send new fund ?

NOT mandatory, assuming you already have had your old FD minimum of 3 months old and having required funds. But its wise to keep them updated.

sam3333

Nov 1, 2015
Dear All

Can any one clarify following doubt

while filling sinp oasis for occupation in demand

we see following screen to fill up

FACTOR I (B): SKILLED WORK EXPERIENCE

Work experience gained over the last ten years is weighted. Applicants get two points for each year worked in the intended occupation in the most recent five years, and one point for each year from the six to ten year period prior to applying, up to a maximum of 15 points.

(A) Work experience during the most recent five years prior to application*
10 pts - 5 years
8 pts - 4 years
6 pts - 3 years
4 pts - 2 years
2 pts - 1 years

Now my question is that I have worked only 4 years 10 months in during recent last five years. should I claim for 8 points mentioning 4 years or Can I claim 10 points mentioning 5 years. AND also clarify how they calculate points for experience which is less than of 12 months .

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
sam3333 said:
Dear All

Can any one clarify following doubt

while filling sinp oasis for occupation in demand

we see following screen to fill up

FACTOR I (B): SKILLED WORK EXPERIENCE

Work experience gained over the last ten years is weighted. Applicants get two points for each year worked in the intended occupation in the most recent five years, and one point for each year from the six to ten year period prior to applying, up to a maximum of 15 points.

(A) Work experience during the most recent five years prior to application*
10 pts - 5 years
8 pts - 4 years
6 pts - 3 years
4 pts - 2 years
2 pts - 1 years

Now my question is that I have worked only 4 years 10 months in during recent last five years. should I claim for 8 points mentioning 4 years or Can I claim 10 points mentioning 5 years. AND also clarify how they calculate points for experience which is less than of 12 months .
You won't be allotted any points for experience less than 12 months, so you only have chance of scoring 8pts for your 4yr 10 mnth experience. Now you have two options:

1. It is recommended that you apply when u gain complete 5 yr experience, which is due in next couple of months.
2. Apply with your current experience (4yr 10mnths) and later update SINP with fresh employment documents mentioning your 5 yr experience.

I see option 1 is easier than 2 to avoid visiting your HR twice for updated experience letters.

Good luck !

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
sp60 said:
Applying date- 5/12/2015 EE points- 362

In process- 14/12/2015 saskatchewan ponts- 63

Saskatchewan government opened cases 3 4 times continuously in last 1 2 months. My each and every document was up to date and properly completed. I know their processing time for SINP nomination is 2.8 months. But some applicants who applied on same date got their nomination in only 10 15 days after applying. moreover, The Saskatchewan immigration government always open fresh 500 caps after every 15 20 days without giving any update about previous cases. everyone wo have applied for SINP international skilled worker is confused about their status. Now please clear that what are the chances for state nomination for all the candidates who have applied and have complete documenation ?

Somebody from the same forum have had this question answered from SINP. They are "quality training the immigration staff" it seems. If your application processing time exceeds the normal 2.8 months window then they will answer to your email explaining the reasons for the delay.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Seniors,

Can you please tell me is my case strong to get SINP Nomination ? (Need your valuable prediction/advice with my below case details). Highly apprecite for immediate response to get relaxed.

Application Category: SINP OID.
Application Date: 3rd January 2016.
Current Status: Application Received.
NOC: 2281.
Qualifications Submitted: B.TECH (CSE), M.TECH (CSE) & MBA (IT) (All degrees, marksheets).
Wes ECA: Submitted with Two Master's Equivalency.
Experience: 9+ Years as a Network Administrator (Submitted Reference letter with 90% JD match with NOC 2281).
Experience: Submitted all pay stubs including (Promotion letter, Offer letter, & Appointment letter).
POF: Latest Statement, Bank Certificate with doller conversion details, Online A/C screenshot.
POF: Successfully Maintained eligible funds for entire family (3 months old).
IELTS: Submitted.
Passports: Submitted for myself and entire family.
Marriage Certificate: Submitted.
Birth Certificate: Submitted myself and entire family.
Required CIC Forms: Submitted all required CIC forms.

Submitted everything except my trainings and international certifications as its not required.
guys appreciate for your quick response on my case.

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
THE SUPER KING said:
Hello Seniors,

Can you please tell me is my case strong to get SINP Nomination ? (Need your valuable prediction/advice with my below case details). Highly apprecite for immediate response to get relaxed.

Application Category: SINP OID.
Application Date: 3rd January 2016.
Current Status: Application Received.
NOC: 2281.
Qualifications Submitted: B.TECH (CSE), M.TECH (CSE) & MBA (IT) (All degrees, marksheets).
Wes ECA: Submitted with Two Master's Equivalency.
Experience: 9+ Years as a Network Administrator (Submitted Reference letter with 90% JD match with NOC 2281).
Experience: Submitted all pay stubs including (Promotion letter, Offer letter, & Appointment letter).
POF: Latest Statement, Bank Certificate with doller conversion details, Online A/C screenshot.
POF: Successfully Maintained eligible funds for entire family (3 months old).
IELTS: Submitted.
Passports: Submitted for myself and entire family.
Marriage Certificate: Submitted.
Birth Certificate: Submitted myself and entire family.
Required CIC Forms: Submitted all required CIC forms.

Submitted everything except my trainings and international certifications as its not required.
guys appreciate for your quick response on my case.
Your list of supporting documentation for SINP OID seems to be alright. However, OID processing takes times compared to express entry sub category.

All the best..

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Hi Darlord & Charan & friends,

I need some advice. I have received "ineligible" status from SINP. My IELTS will be expired on 10th feb 2017. I don't know the exact funda that at what point of stage it should not be expired. from application to landed or from application to get a visa. Kindly suggest friends.

It might be possible that next SINP application window will be opened after 2-3 months. I don't understand what should I do with this ielts.