+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
boparai_garry said:
Hi experts,

I am new in this thread and i have read many post in this. I want to apply for snip. Here are some my concerns, hope ur reply would be helpful.

1. Is it must that all funds would be the 3 months prior as i have 3.5 lakh amout 8 months prior but now i deposited the rest 15 days before. How long i have to wait or i can apply in very next intake. Would FD funds will acceptable?

The minimum amount must be maintained for at least 3 months prior to submitting your application to the SINP and you are required to maintain these funds throughout the entire immigration process

Fixed Deposits are accepted and it should be maintained for at least 3 months prior to submitting your application

2. If anyone would have 3 years 11 months 10 days experience. How many points i could get. Would i get for 3
years or four?

You can only claim for 3 years

3. We should be currently working or is it ok if we are not working at the time of applying to sinp.

You must have a minimum level of work experience related to your field of education or training:
 At least one year of paid work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled profession (non-trades); OR
 At least two years of paid work experience in a skilled trade within the past five years; OR
 At least 12 months of paid skilled work experience in Canada in the past three years (trades and non-trades).

boparai_garry

Feb 24, 2016
Hi

Thanks for quick reply..

Anyone knows when will be reopened the next intake.

As my ielts will expire in 22 November 2016. If i will get sinp nomination before this date. Will i have to give ielts again for next step..

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
boparai_garry said:
Hi

Thanks for quick reply..

Anyone knows when will be reopened the next intake.

As my ielts will expire in 22 November 2016. If i will get sinp nomination before this date. Will i have to give ielts again for next step..
You must have a valid IELTS prior to your application submission to CIC.

sookie85

Apr 30, 2014
Kosovo
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
09-05-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
07-08-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-06-2016
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
28-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2016
arsal385 said:
You must have a valid IELTS prior to your application submission to CIC.
Not necessarily. CIC does not require IELTS for skilled NOCs.

Desainm

Nov 26, 2015
dec09mommy said:
I did! Last Feb 3, they are requesting additional POF doc as SG Provident Fund is not acceptable for SINP. Submitted my SINP last Dec 17.
For PF, u need to give them a covering latter or explaination about the fund. You should mention that it is as good as RRSP (registered retirement savings plan) which they have in Canada also, mention that this find is yours are you are going to get at the time of retirement Or leaving the organisation.

sookie85

Apr 30, 2014
Kosovo
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
09-05-2015
AOR Received.
07-08-2015
File Transfer...
07-08-2015
Med's Request
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
13-06-2016
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
28-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2016
arsal385 said:
Haven't heard this before. IELTS is mandatory for all skilled categories.
Incorrect. I did not provide IELTS and I got AoR and currently in process at CIC stage. In the checklist there says that only semi- skilled NOC C & D require IELTS. I am also pasting SINP response regarding this below for your convenience.

Thank you for your email.

CIC requires applicants who have a low skill job position (NOC C or D) to submit valid language test results with their application. It is important to note that although language test results are not listed as a requirement for applicants in a skilled occupation, CIC reserves the right to request these documents at any time during processing. If these documents are required for your Permanent Residency application they will need to be valid (within two years of issue date).

Kind regards,

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Government of Saskatchewan
Labour Market Development, Ministry of the Economy
7th Floor, 1945 Hamilton Street
Regina, Canada S4P 2C8
Bus: 306.798.7467
www.economy.gov.sk.ca
www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
sookie85 said:
Incorrect. I did not provide IELTS and I got AoR and currently in process at CIC stage. In the checklist there says that only semi- skilled NOC C & D require IELTS. I am also pasting SINP response regarding this below for your convenience.

CIC requires applicants who have a low skill job position (NOC C or D) to submit valid language test results with their application. It is important to note that although language test results are not listed as a requirement for applicants in a skilled occupation, CIC reserves the right to request these documents at any time during processing. If these documents are required for your Permanent Residency application they will need to be valid (within two years of issue date).

Kind regards,

Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Government of Saskatchewan
Labour Market Development, Ministry of the Economy
7th Floor, 1945 Hamilton Street
Regina, Canada S4P 2C8
Bus: 306.798.7467
www.economy.gov.sk.ca
www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca

SINP response explains itself. There is no harm in sending IELTS result to CIC in the first place as if CIC ask for IELTS result at the later stage and if your IELTS result got expired by that time then you end up retaking IELTS again.

boparai_garry

Feb 24, 2016
Ur knowledge is valuable.

My total SINP points are 63 including ielts clb 7.. As LSWR - 7.5,6,6,6, = 6.5
And it will be expire on 22 November 2016.

If i got nomination before expiry date and cic call me for valid ielts after November and if i will get clb level 6, then my point will be 61 according to SINP. would my ielts clb 6 be acceptable or i will have to get clb 7 again.

irsh29

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2016
IELTS Request
submit with application
arsal385 said:
SINP response explains itself. There is no harm in sending IELTS result to CIC in the first place as if CIC ask for IELTS result at the later stage and if your IELTS result got expired by that time then you end up retaking IELTS again.
Totally agree wit you they need a Valid IELTS and please please dont trust on SINP statement specially for LVO they can refuse your case even you nominated from SINP THEY DON'T CARE Saskatchewan Immigration

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
boparai_garry said:

If i got nomination before expiry date and cic call me for valid ielts after November and if i will get clb level 6, then my point will be 61 according to SINP. would my ielts clb 6 be acceptable or i will have to get clb 7 again.
You still remain eligible with score 61 while SINP cutoff of 60 in place. However, if you re-take IELTS and score below Your current CLB then your CRS points Decreases. But you do not have to worry about decrease in your CRS coz u will bag an additional 600 points from your nomination.

would my ielts clb 6 be acceptable or i will have to get clb 7 again?

Please check the link below:

( http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language.asp )

All the best.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
boparai_garry said:

If you are able to get SINP nomination and submit your PR application prior to the expiry of your IELTS then you should be fine. Once you submit your valid IELTS result to CIC then CIC will accept it and wont ask you to resubmit your IELTS again.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
irsh29 said:
Totally agree wit you they need a Valid IELTS and please please dont trust on SINP statement specially for LVO they can refuse your case even you nominated from SINP THEY DON'T CARE Saskatchewan Immigration
Correct. CIC specially London Visa Office is very strict and they don't really care of SINP nomination. They have their own rules in place including mandatory good IELTS requirements.
There are instances when London Visa Office have rejected applications and asked SINP to withdraw their nomination due to not fulfilling LVO requirements.

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Desainm said:
For PF, u need to give them a covering latter or explaination about the fund. You should mention that it is as good as RRSP (registered retirement savings plan) which they have in Canada also, mention that this find is yours are you are going to get at the time of retirement Or leaving the organisation.
Hello Desai,

Did SINP accept your Provident fund as proof of funds? There are people who submitted Employee Provident Fund (EPF) which is similar to RRSP was not accepted for their SINP Application
Can you please provide the letter of explanation cover letter if you have submitted, so that it will be helpful for everyone?

Regards

MSiBAT

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
13-07-2016
AOR Received.
27-07-2016
Med's Request
19-7-2016 (Done)
Med's Done....
31-8-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
charan_yalala said:
Hello Desai,

Did SINP accept your Provident fund as proof of funds? There are people who submitted Employee Provident Fund (EPF) which is similar to RRSP was not accepted for their SINP Application
Can you please provide the letter of explanation cover letter if you have submitted, so that it will be helpful for everyone?

Regards
Desai, I have the same question as Charan's. I sent an enquiry email explaining that EPF is similar to RRSP and requested them to accept and below is their response. So your experience would be helpful to others

No, as per our policy the SINP does not accept provident funds.

Kind Regards
SINP