+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
marwaku said:
hi friends
I am new in this amazing forum..
I am an occupational therapy, 31 years old, CLB 8. CRS 364.
and like every body here, I wish to immigrate to canada.
how can I check if there is any chances to apply under the SINP category?
thanks in advance :)
SINP will open again sometime this year, maybe in March or April. SO you may want to have all necessary documents handy.
Check your eligibility against SK requirements here: economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry

marwaku

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Funtell85 said:
SINP will open again sometime this year, maybe in March or April. SO you may want to have all necessary documents handy.
Check your eligibility against SK requirements here: economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry
Thank you so much

Derun

Oct 9, 2015
Hi,

Please can anyone clarify the "Proof of Funds" for SINP PNP. Can I show the following documents as proof.

1. LIC policy (not term policy)
2. Mutual Fund (ELSS)
3. Recurring Deposit (my daughter's name who is accompanying with me)
4. PF

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Derun said:
Hi,

Please can anyone clarify the "Proof of Funds" for SINP PNP. Can I show the following documents as proof.

1. LIC policy (not term policy)
2. Mutual Fund (ELSS)
3. Recurring Deposit (my daughter's name who is accompanying with me)
4. PF
As per SINP application guide, below are accepted as part of Proof of Funds- http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-sk-express-entry. PF will not be accepted unfortunately.

Settlement Funds
The minimum required amount for your application is based on the size of your family
and outlined in the table below. Your settlement funds must meet the following criteria:
 The minimum amount must be maintained for at least 3 months prior to submitting your application to the SINP and you are required to maintain these funds throughout the entire immigration process.
 The account(s) must be in the principal applicant or spouse’s name(s) only.
 Account statements must show detailed transaction history.
 Only provide documents for accounts that maintain the minimum required value,not documents for all financial assets.
 Only the following funds will be accepted: checking accounts, savings accounts, GICs, Mutual Funds, RRSPs, TFSAs, term deposits and time deposits.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
faithandhope said:
Hi I have a regulated profession in Saskatchewan do. I need to get my License first and then apply?
The simple answer is Yes. Alternatively try to find out NOC under level B which are usually non regulated professions.

SSaru

Jan 22, 2016
JI JI IRAWO said:
@ all,
Pls is 1111 Financial auditors and accountants a regulated profession?
Ji Ji IRAWO
Hi, I have an active Express Entry profile and am looking forward to apply for SNIP as and when it opens, but my confusion is looking at the qualified NOC's i do not see mine in the list. My NOC is 2175 and is a skill level A. I can see other similar NOC's like 2174, 2173 and 2171. Would appreciate your inputs. Thanks

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
SSaru said:
Hi, I have an active Express Entry profile and am looking forward to apply for SNIP as and when it opens, but my confusion is looking at the qualified NOC's i do not see mine in the list. My NOC is 2175 and is a skill level A. I can see other similar NOC's like 2174, 2173 and 2171. Would appreciate your inputs. Thanks
If your NOC is not in the "In Demand Occupation List" at the time SINP opens again, unfortunately you cannot apply to SINP or if other NOC's are similar, you will need to apply from one of them but you will need to prove you have work experience in those NOC's. Note that NOC's may seem similar but they are under a different NOC for a reason and you will need to prove you have experience.

HarryIndia

Jan 20, 2016
Hi Seniors ,

In EE app , I am principal applicant . My spouse has worked for different organisations .

In personal history , I have written every thing but dont want to claim her points . I that case what should I write in work history

roy1947

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Hi,

I have done CIVIL Engineering but all my experience is in NOC 2174 (Software Developer).

Am I eligible for SINP Express Entry for International Skilled Worker ??

As per NOC 2174, computer science degree is not mandatory for a s/w developer.

I dont see minimum 1 year specified as a requirement for SINP express entry.

You have a minimum level of work experience related to your field of education or training:
 At least one year of work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled profession (non-trades); OR
 At least two years of work experience in a skilled trade within the past five years; OR
 At least 12 months of skilled work experience in Canada in the past three years (trades and non-trades).

Blanka

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-06-2016
roy1947 said:
Hi,

I have done CIVIL Engineering but all my experience is in NOC 2174 (Software Developer).

Am I eligible for SINP Express Entry for International Skilled Worker ??

As per NOC 2174, computer science degree is not mandatory for a s/w developer.

I dont see minimum 1 year specified as a requirement for SINP express entry.

You have a minimum level of work experience related to your field of education or training:
 At least one year of work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled profession (non-trades); OR
 At least two years of work experience in a skilled trade within the past five years; OR
 At least 12 months of skilled work experience in Canada in the past three years (trades and non-trades).
Here it is:

You must have completed a minimum of one year of post-secondary education or training which is comparable to the Canadian education system and has resulted in a degree, diploma, certificate, or a certificate equivalent to a trade certificate (that is verifiable).
You must have a minimum level of work experience related to your field of education or training:

dbimmigrant84

Nov 2, 2014
charan_yalala said:
Hello Pratik,

I will give you an Example for NOC 2173 and 2173
One of my friend applied in Nov intake for NOC 2173 and he was rejected for license for 2173
He again applied on Dec 16 with NOC 2174 intake and he got nominated
So, better change the NOC to 2174 and apply and make sure Roles and Responsibilities matches 2174

Regards
Charan
Hi Charan,

Did your friend add a screen "Previous Application" and uploaded the returned reason and pdf attached.
Have you previously submitted a provincial or federal Canadian immigration application? Yes/No
I have changed the roles that match to 2174. It would be great if you can help me with this.

asingh.bhangu

Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2015 - Application delivered to CIO.
Nomination.....
21-Apr-2015 SINP
AOR Received.
22 July 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
06-Aug-2015
Med's Request
21-Sept-2015
Med's Done....
26-Sept-2015
Interview........
Decision Made 02-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
08-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-Feb-2016
LANDED..........
13-March-2016
My Status changed from In process to Decision made from NDVO. Do anybody have any idea how much time it will take for PPR ?

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
dbimmigrant84 said:
Hi Charan,

Did your friend add a screen "Previous Application" and uploaded the returned reason and pdf attached.
Have you previously submitted a provincial or federal Canadian immigration application? Yes/No
I have changed the roles that match to 2174. It would be great if you can help me with this.
Hello

Yes, he has put the old application and add a screen "Previous Application" and uploaded the returned reason and pdf attached.
You can always tell that you were confused and by mistake you have chosen 2173 at the first time when you applied and then after research you found out that your Work experience matches NOC 2174.
Mail your work experience to NOC Team Email : nc-noc-cnp-gd@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca also to be on safe side to check whether your work experience matches to 2174. You have a addition proof to support it

Regards