+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

sudhirpatel

Aug 7, 2014
Hello Friends..

I'm planning to apply SINP PNP 2016 in January (International Skilled Worker Category- Occupations In-Demand). Actually I have a some doubt in my application.

1) I have a both degree Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering (2132) and Diploma in Mechanical engineering (2232) in Full time. Both are in Occupations In-Demand.

Que : Can I apply in Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians (2232) ???

2) I have IELTS band as follow.

Reading - 5
Listening - 5
Speaking - 4.5
Writing - 6

Que - What is my CLB grade?

Please reply soon.

Thanks

Sudhir

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
sudhirpatel said:
Hello Friends..

I'm planning to apply SINP PNP 2016 in January (International Skilled Worker Category- Occupations In-Demand). Actually I have a some doubt in my application.

1) I have a both degree Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering (2132) and Diploma in Mechanical engineering (2232) in Full time. Both are in Occupations In-Demand.

Que : Can I apply in Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians (2232) ???

2) I have IELTS band as follow.

Reading - 5
Listening - 5
Speaking - 4.5
Writing - 6

Que - What is my CLB grade?

Please reply soon.

Thanks

Sudhir
Yes if your work duties matches with mechanical technologist than you can apply. Still there's a chance that SINP might ask for license as your study relates to a regulated occupation.

Your CLB is 4. Best of luck.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
skp275 said:
My SINP appl.has been returned because they say that the language test doc. is missing. But when I was filing the application, at no point of time, i was asked to upload this doc. Also this doc. is already uploaded in the express entry profile so I feel like cheated. Has anyone faced this problem or overcome this issue?
Seems SINP has no mercy on incomplete application and any kind of misrepresentation. I heard some applicant getting verification calls to their office/Bank etc. from local embassies on behalf of SINP. So be careful guys who want to apply in coming years. Make sure it's complete and totally authentic.

Sk_immi

Oct 19, 2014
Dear Friends,

I live in Sask, immigrated in 2014, it is really a wonderful country and a wonderful province to live, work.
People are so generous and helping. I hope everyone of you get their application process fast and successfully complete.

I have question about SINP online portal, which has changed totally from that when i applied,
I am filling out the application online for my cousin who can claim my points as well,
but
i dont see any submit application button?

secondly SINP has said to upload filled federal forms, where to upload i dont see any slot specifying to upload them?

Hope to get help from you soon.

Regards

rgeorge2

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2015
Nomination.....
17 Apr 2015
AOR Received.
29 Jul 2015
File Transfer...
1 Aug 2015
Med's Request
8 Sept 2015
Med's Done....
12 Sept 2015
Passport Req..
Decision Made Feb1 st PPR Feb 8th
VISA ISSUED...
11-02-2016
LANDED..........
Waiting
FSWCIO said:
Seems SINP has no mercy on incomplete application and any kind of misrepresentation. I heard some applicant getting verification calls to their office/Bank etc. from local embassies on behalf of SINP. So be careful guys who want to apply in coming years. Make sure it's complete and totally authentic.
FSWCIO, the verification calls to office and banks are happened after the medicals by the local visa office or in the early stages before they issue the AOR from SINP?....think this is also a reason for delay

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
FSWCIO said:

Personally, I feel that they should be flexible for Incomplete Applications.

However, they are 100% right being strict for misrepresentation cases, as it would be total injustice for fair and deserving candidates.

It's first time I hear that SINP makes cross checks with Employers. (Thanks for the info. buddy)

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Sk_immi said:
Dear Friends,

I live in Sask, immigrated in 2014, it is really a wonderful country and a wonderful province to live, work.
People are so generous and helping. I hope everyone of you get their application process fast and successfully complete.

I have question about SINP online portal, which has changed totally from that when i applied,
I am filling out the application online for my cousin who can claim my points as well,
but

secondly SINP has said to upload filled federal forms, where to upload i dont see any slot specifying to upload them?

Regards

Good Luck for your Cousin's Application

But unfortunately, currently the CAP has filled.

So, keep checking SINP webiste, there are bright chances that they may open the CAP in the beginning of January 2016. (Probably 2nd Jan)

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
nickarter84 said:
Personally, I feel that they should be flexible for Incomplete Applications.

However, they are 100% right being strict for misrepresentation cases, as it would be total injustice for fair and deserving candidates.

It's first time I hear that SINP makes cross checks with Employers. (Thanks for the info. buddy)
Yes, this is not a school application where we keep very few docs together and expect the result in one go.
Too many documents are there and window is open for short time hence they would have allowed. Doing this will actually an opportunity loss for sinp on a good, reliable candidate who is going to stay in sk for the whole life.
Anyway, what i think is that sinp received more number of applications hence instead of dealing with cases of missing docs, they just straight away rejecting.
Last time there was one news link posted in this forum which said that they are going to receive 1000+ applications for the quota of 775 or so (it was supposed to be 1000 of 1000). So this might be true.
Good luck buddies.

MSOOMRO

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 17, 2015
Nomination.....
March 17, 2016
AOR Received.
December 17, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Passport Req..
August 05, 2016
Sk_immi said:
Dear Friends,

but

Regards
You may follow the following steps to complete the application.

1) Create online login using link http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/occupations-in-demand Click on SINP Apply Online

2) You may claim points for connection in Saskatchewan in Step-2 "Point Gird" of application under FACTOR II: CONNECTION TO SASKATCHEWAN LABOUR MARKET & ADAPTABILITY

You will find the upload file ICON / Button in the upper, right corner of all application steps which require to upload a document.

All the best.

saskapr2015

Jul 20, 2015
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
Doc's Request.
08-02-2017 submitted on 14-02-2017
Nomination.....
22-04-2015
AOR Received.
09-10-2015 (CIC File)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No mail
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017 Medical passed 12-02-2017
Passport Req..
21-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2017
LANDED..........
22-09-2017(did soft landing, yet to make permanent move)
What's up friends. No update since long. Any new MRs or PPRs or DMs. Pls keep posting your updates.
I am still waiting for the file transfer mail followed by the MR

Sk_immi

Oct 19, 2014
MSOOMRO said:
You may follow the following steps to complete the application.

1) Create online login using link http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/occupations-in-demand Click on SINP Apply Online

2) You may claim points for connection in Saskatchewan in Step-2 "Point Gird" of application under FACTOR II: CONNECTION TO SASKATCHEWAN LABOUR MARKET & ADAPTABILITY

You will find the upload file ICON / Button in the upper, right corner of all application steps which require to upload a document.

All the best.
Thanks MSOOMRO for replying on my questions, yeah i have done all the uploads like education, birth, experience, conduct and disclosure form, etc but i know how to upload but my question is where to upload Filled Federal forms

and where to put information of dependents?

I guess submit button will appear if they are accepting application, is that right?

jayakrishna

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Hi all,
Here is my situation
While apply in the SEP-20015 intake i have applied every thing correct with partial mistake like though my roles and responsibilities relates to 2174,i selected it as 2171.SO I am not sure about the success?

Noe we have intake opened under EXpress entry so ,shall i go ahead and file the application with correct NOC? or we are not suppose to have two applications for the same provincee? Please reply and let me know.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
jayakrishna said:
Hi all,
Here is my situation
While apply in the SEP-20015 intake i have applied every thing correct with partial mistake like though my roles and responsibilities relates to 2174,i selected it as 2171.SO I am not sure about the success?

Noe we have intake opened under EXpress entry so ,shall i go ahead and file the application with correct NOC? or we are not suppose to have two applications for the same provincee? Please reply and let me know.
You cannot apply if u have already applied in one stream

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
Well, 210 days have passed since my app was placed under 2nd review.

Once again, I've sent SINP an email, demanding them to give me some closure on that.

Either nominate me or decline/reject me, but don't keep me on this limbo.

Wrote straight to Christa Ross, immigrantion dept head. Lets see what happens

If that doesn't work, I'm gonna try and contact the minister himself.

Lucky4u750

Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, App Filed: Aug 6, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP - Jan 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email1 - Mar 21, 2016 (PCC, RPRF), Reminder Email2 - Apr 22 (PCC & Medical Reminder)
Nomination.....
SINP - Apr 23, 2015
AOR Received.
CIC AOR - Nov 12, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable - Inland Applicant
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 11, 2017
Did anyone recently receive AOR/EP from CIC?

My application was received by CIC on 6th Aug and it's almost 3 months, I haven't received any email related to AOR/EP. I'm getting bit worried.

Do they return application if some critical piece of information is missing?
I haven't included Police Clearance Certificate but added a cover letter saying it's in progress.

need your opinion/experience!!!

Thank you!