+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

invisible80

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
FSWCIO said:
Can you please share the link! What's about your update and preparation of moving ?
Actually the writing was not in this forum, i read this here: http://meurrensonimmigration.com/pnp-participants-denied-entry-at-the-border/

No news, IP since September 11, 2015. Please keep me in your prayer.

What is your planning? When are you flying?

evstigneeff

Jul 3, 2015
VictorPapa said:
Bear in mind, When you received your permanent visa through a PNP program, you are not a prisoner. You are a permanent resident of Canada and you don't have to stay all your life inside that province without living it!. You can TRAVEL to other provinces and STAY temporarily there to visit friends, BUT you should live, work and pay your taxes inside the province, which nominated you.

Good Luck.
Hi,

I have a question (sorry if it has already been answered previously) in regard to this matter. How long must you live and work in the province, which nominated you? Is there some time period after which you can move and settle in another province? One year? Two?

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
evstigneeff said:
Hi,

I have a question (sorry if it has already been answered previously) in regard to this matter. How long must you live and work in the province, which nominated you? Is there some time period after which you can move and settle in another province? One year? Two?
As a minimum you should stay in your nominated province until you get your citizenship status (4yrs) . After that you are free to move elsewhere.

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VictorPapa said:
Yes my friends,
As I replied to darklord's post, I am totally agree that port of entry officers will check if you are intended to move and live to your final destination or not? It will happen with checking your next flight ticket to your final destination. It can be a ticket with 3 hours later flight or it could be a ticket with two days later flight along with explanation you like to visit a friend in Toronto and you like to stay couple of days with them and then move to your final destination.

Let's take a closer look at port of entry procedures:

When you want to fly from your home country to Regina/Saskatoon, there isn't direct flight to those destinations.
You need to buy a ticket from your city to Toronto and another domestic flight ticket(Air Canada or Westjet) from Toronto to Rigina/Saskatoon.
When you arrive to Toronto, you will go to passport control section and then they will forward you to immigration section.
At Immigration section, they will check your visa and CoPR documents and maybe they want to check your money and other things like your next flight ticket to your destination.
After that they will say welcome! and let you in to Canada as a permanent resident.
After that you have to go to baggage claim belts and you have to receive your luggage there.
After that you need to meet custom officers and declare your items.
After that you are in exit section of Toronto airport and you are free to go out! There won't be any other check for you or there won't be any other forces to guide you to domestic flight terminal (Like bodyguards! :-\)! you can go out to Toronto!!!

BUT when you have a Rigina/Saskatoon ticket in your hand:
You will go to Domestic flight terminal.
You will check-in like other passengers who arrived there from other destinations or even they came from their homes from Toronto.
They will receive your luggage and give you your flight boarding pass. (There is one consideration here, when you fly from other international destinations to USA or Canada, you have to bring two 23Kg suitcases for every passenger but when you want to travel inside USA or Canada from one city to other one, you need to have one 30Kg suitcase for every passenger! It means if you have 4x23kg for two person, what will happen in your domestic flight from Toronto to Regina/Saskatoon?! Do you have to pay fine?! :-\)
You have to go through security checks and there won't be any other passport control because you are inside Canada now.
You will go to your gate and fly to your destination.
At Regina/Saskatoon, there won't be any other passport control because you arrived from a domestic flight.

That's it, When you passed, port of entry immigration officer at Toronto airport, Nobody can force you to go to the domestic terminal section and you can do what you like! ;)

Bear in mind, When you received your permanent visa through a PNP program, you are not a prisoner. You are a permanent resident of Canada and you don't have to stay all your life inside that province without living it!. You can TRAVEL to other provinces and STAY temporarily there to visit friends, BUT you should live, work and pay your taxes inside the province, which nominated you.

Good Luck.
ُ
Super Useful information.... :-* :-* :-* :-*
Thank you so much buddy...
I gave you positive point on your this post. ;) ;) ;)
Have good flight to CANADA soon..
YOU DESERVE IT...

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-01-2015 PR 23/03/2015
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM 22/09/2015 PPR 23/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
VictorPapa said:
Yes my friends,
As I replied to darklord's post, I am totally agree that port of entry officers will check if you are intended to move and live to your final destination or not? It will happen with checking your next flight ticket to your final destination. It can be a ticket with 3 hours later flight or it could be a ticket with two days later flight along with explanation you like to visit a friend in Toronto and you like to stay couple of days with them and then move to your final destination.

Let's take a closer look at port of entry procedures:

When you want to fly from your home country to Regina/Saskatoon, there isn't direct flight to those destinations.
You need to buy a ticket from your city to Toronto and another domestic flight ticket(Air Canada or Westjet) from Toronto to Rigina/Saskatoon.
When you arrive to Toronto, you will go to passport control section and then they will forward you to immigration section.
At Immigration section, they will check your visa and CoPR documents and maybe they want to check your money and other things like your next flight ticket to your destination.
After that they will say welcome! and let you in to Canada as a permanent resident.
After that you have to go to baggage claim belts and you have to receive your luggage there.
After that you need to meet custom officers and declare your items.
After that you are in exit section of Toronto airport and you are free to go out! There won't be any other check for you or there won't be any other forces to guide you to domestic flight terminal (Like bodyguards! :-\)! you can go out to Toronto!!!

BUT when you have a Rigina/Saskatoon ticket in your hand:
You will go to Domestic flight terminal.
You will check-in like other passengers who arrived there from other destinations or even they came from their homes from Toronto.
They will receive your luggage and give you your flight boarding pass. (There is one consideration here, when you fly from other international destinations to USA or Canada, you have to bring two 23Kg suitcases for every passenger but when you want to travel inside USA or Canada from one city to other one, you need to have one 30Kg suitcase for every passenger! It means if you have 4x23kg for two person, what will happen in your domestic flight from Toronto to Regina/Saskatoon?! Do you have to pay fine?! :-\)
You have to go through security checks and there won't be any other passport control because you are inside Canada now.
You will go to your gate and fly to your destination.
At Regina/Saskatoon, there won't be any other passport control because you arrived from a domestic flight.

That's it, When you passed, port of entry immigration officer at Toronto airport, Nobody can force you to go to the domestic terminal section and you can do what you like! ;)

Good Luck.
You don't have to pay fine if the international flight you boarded from your origin country is linked with the destination/local flight (this can only happen when your flight to your destination is immediate because they won't keep your baggage with them for days) but you would have to pay extra luggage fine if you book the domestic flight separately because you intend to stay for some days in Toronto or Alberta for example. KLM as an example, which operates an international flight, have link with Westjet, a domestic flight and would charge the cost to your original booking and not a separate cost.

My opinion is that it is better not to book a separate domestic flight ticket because your reason for wanting to stay with a friend in their province for few days may not be accepted by some of the point of entry officers. They may think you have other missions in their province. They would expect you to go straight to your province of nomination at first landing before considering other provinces or activities.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
arsal385 said:
As a minimum you should stay in your nominated province until you get your citizenship status (4yrs) . After that you are free to move elsewhere.
Buddy, Luckily we dont have a rule yet like in few countries (for state sponsorship, they have to stay for 2 years or so). So we can enjoy staying anywhere once we received permanent resident status (after entering the country). So till that point we will have to play by the rules, go by the books.

Initial travel should be planned in such as way that we dont get denied unnecessarily as explained by Victor. Of course one needs to stay but not all have good contacts and job prospects in the same province unfortunately. If this is the case then i believe more than 50% of the people would be tied to that province. I think 80% will just stay there when a person started to say in one place for 4 years then most of us wont move out as we would have got settled by that time.

Citizenship application itself will take 1 more year on top of 4 years. So its going to be effectively 5 years (delay in processing application and break within residence period will add further).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_Six_of_the_Canadian_Charter_of_Rights_and_Freedoms
Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right
a) to move to and take up residence in any province; and
b) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
invisible80 said:
Actually the writing was not in this forum, i read this here: http://meurrensonimmigration.com/pnp-participants-denied-entry-at-the-border/

No news, IP since September 11, 2015. Please keep me in your prayer.

What is your planning? When are you flying?
ya i too have the same question.
FSWCIO, When are you moving? I know you are still waiting for stamping to be received but whats the plan.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
harirajmohan said:
Buddy, Luckily we dont have a rule yet like in few countries (for state sponsorship, they have to stay for 2 years or so). So we can enjoy staying anywhere once we received permanent resident status (after entering the country). So till that point we will have to play by the rules, go by the books.

Initial travel should be planned in such as way that we dont get denied unnecessarily as explained by Victor. Of course one needs to stay but not all have good contacts and job prospects in the same province unfortunately. If this is the case then i believe more than 50% of the people would be tied to that province. I think 80% will just stay there when a person started to say in one place for 4 years then most of us wont move out as we would have got settled by that time.

Citizenship application itself will take 1 more year on top of 4 years. So its going to be effectively 5 years (delay in processing application and break within residence period will add further).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_Six_of_the_Canadian_Charter_of_Rights_and_Freedoms
Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right
a) to move to and take up residence in any province; and
b) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.
Mate, If you intending to move elsewhere than your nominated province in the first place then you are at the risk of revoking your PRC. You can only allowed to move in exceptional cases like you stayed in a province for 6-12 months and couldn't find any job relevant to your field. I think You will have to convince your nominated province with evidence that you have done every effort in finding relevant job in that province and that's why you want to move to another province since you got a job offer from them.

Also I read somewhere that once you completed your number of days staying in Canada as per citizenship requirement then you are free to move anywhere and even go abroad regardless of the waiting time for the processing of citizenship application.

PEPO2015

Oct 10, 2015
I am trying to do the settle in plan as requested but there is a question which says:

Has your application to come to Canada been approved?

The answers are as following:

no i havn't applied yet.
no i applied but still waiting.
yes as a permanent resident.
Yes as a student.

I applied for SPNP occupation in demand only. shall i choose no i applied but still waiting ?!!

It is confusing so any one please advise with more info.

thanks

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
HI

I'm new to this topic. Sorry if i go off topic.

I hear that SINP -'Occupations In-Dem'and Sub-Category'. I found the news from below link(one month old though).

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-important-notices

But when i saw the intake-thresholds, it shows that , it has reached the limit already.

intake-thresholds

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds

Please help me out and which one is correct.
Also .. where to find what are the Occupations are in Demand here. Is there any list(NOC codes etc).

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tols said:
You don't have to pay fine if the international flight you boarded from your origin country is linked with the destination/local flight (this can only happen when your flight to your destination is immediate because they won't keep your baggage with them for days) but you would have to pay extra luggage fine if you book the domestic flight separately because you intend to stay for some days in Toronto or Alberta for example. KLM as an example, which operates an international flight, have link with Westjet, a domestic flight and would charge the cost to your original booking and not a separate cost.

My opinion is that it is better not to book a separate domestic flight ticket because your reason for wanting to stay with a friend in their province for few days may not be accepted by some of the point of entry officers. They may think you have other missions in their province. They would expect you to go straight to your province of nomination at first landing before considering other provinces or activities.
My friend, In Toronto airport, You have to get your luggage from baggage claim belts and then go through custom area and then check-in like I described in my previous post! It is not possible that your international airline forward your luggage to your domestic airline because you have to pass custom at the port of entry. It is not important your next domestic flight be in the next hour or next 10 days. It is difference meaning of an international and a domestic flight. Because if your international inbound flight transfers your luggage to your domestic airline, there won't be any custom check at your destination in Sask because you are a domestic flight passenger!

I won't go through my scenario to stay in Toronto because I don't have any friend or family there. It was only a scenario and it is only a possible thing and I just trying to clear this situation that because of PNP immigration visa they can't and won't treat any pnp applicant like prisoner of Saskatchewan!!! :-X :-\

As a PNP applicant, all of us are equal to FSW new comers but we should start our life in our final destination in old beautiful Saskatchewan! :p

Good Luck.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
Passport Request !

Last day to Enter Canada September 2016.

Thank you guys for all your support, and I wish you that you settlement and adaptation to Saskatchewan be the best for you.

January 2 Guys, We made it ! (Thanks to God)

And of course, my best wishes for all the people waiting for an opportunity here.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
ysassar said:
Desr brothers
Is police clearance needed for SINP in-demand category or during CIC step.??

Thank u .
CIC Step.