+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tols said:
I submitted my passport on 12/10/15 and got my passport back today. Was amazed at the speed it was issued. A great lesson to the aspirants yet to start CIC process is that I was disappointed to have a CoPR expiring in 5 months because of my spouse's passport. It was stated in my PPR that if you want to have a 1 year maximum valid visa from your medical date, all your families' passport validity must be at least 1 year, hence I acted by renewing my spouse's passport, which expires in 5 months time, before submitting them for visa stamping.

Unfortunately, my smartness or effort was too late as her old passport, which started the process, was used to determine the whole family's visa validity, which has changed my plan completely. I intended travelling alone early next year and my family joins me later in mid 2016 in order to prepare well for their coming (getting accommodations, jobs and other stuffs) but I do not have any other option than to plan and travel with them within this short period. My adivise; start your CIC process with a passport that has a minimum of 2 years validity if you want to get the whole 1 year for your visa.

An enquiry to all members who know about this; does SK immigration request for POF( Bank Statements) during landing? That fund has been tied down too long in that account. Need to be invested :D :D :D :D ;D ;D :p. My personal opinion about this is that I do not think they will ask or be strict about it because from my experience of travelling across country's borders all through the past years with influx of people crossing, I do not think they would have the whole time checking our bank statements or be strict if they don't see one. Victorpapa, FSWCIO, Hariraj, Abhisat, Arsa, what are your opinions concerning this?
Hi,
Congrats for your visa! ;)
About the funds, the general rule is: You should prove that you have enough money to support you and your family when enter Canada for the first months until you can find a job.
We can assume these scenarios:
1- You enter Canada with your wife and you have for example CAN$20,000 with yourselves (In Cash), then they never ask for any other proof.
2- You enter Canada with your wife and you only have CAN$1,000 with yourselves(In Cash), then Immigration officer will ask to see what other sources of money do you have and in this case you can show your bank statement and prove that you have enough money in your bank account in your home country and you will transfer as much as money you need into your new Canadian bank account in the next steps. This scenario will also be OK.
3- In the third scenario,If you enter Canada with your wife and you only have CAN$1000 with yourselves(In Cash) and you can't prove that you have enough money anywhere else, then they don't let you enter because you can't support yourselves for couple of months!!! :-\

It is clear that if you have enough money with yourself at the port of entry, they won't ask for other proofs.

Another important point is, They never need any confirmation that shows your money remained in your bank account for a specific period of time for example couple of months! It was only a rule made by SINP for it's applicants that force them to proof stable balance in specific period of time. At the port of entry if they want to check your money, they only need your current account's balance and for example you can deposit enough money into your bank account just a day before you fly to Canada!

In conclusion, I think you can now withdraw your money and spend it as you like, BUT,
you should carry enough money with yourself when you enter Canada
OR
you should deposit enough money in your bank account before you fly to Canada and have the latest bank statement with yourself and maybe it is needed to show the source of your money. for example if you sold your property, car,... you can have receipts/contracts with yourself.

Good Luck.

lores

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Details of My Application'

Name= Lores
NOC= 2133
Application Submitted= 23rd September
MObile= +8801721149418

daserock said:
Hi Mate,
It's too early to process our application... based on the new processing time it takes 7.2 months...
hoping they will start processing next month...
While waiting, we can share our discussion and timelines below : it's intended to us SINP-OID Sept 2015 Applicants

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/lets-network-here-sinp-occupations-indemand-sept-2015-t352727.0.html

Cheers,

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
VictorPapa said:
Hi,
About the funds, the general rule is: You should prove that you have enough money to support you and your family when enter Canada for the first months until you can find a job.
1- You enter Canada with your wife and you have for example CAN$20,000 with yourselves (In Cash), then they never ask for any other proof.
2- You enter Canada with your wife and you only have CAN$1,000 with yourselves(In Cash), then Immigration officer will ask to see what other sources of money do you have and in this case you can show your bank statement and prove that you have enough money in your bank account in your home country and you will transfer as much as money you need into your new Canadian bank account in the next steps. This scenario will also be OK.
3- In the third scenario,If you enter Canada with your wife and you only have CAN$1000 with yourselves(In Cash) and you can't prove that you have enough money anywhere else, then they don't let you enter because you can't support yourselves for couple of months!!! :-\

It is clear that if you have enough money with yourself at the port of entry, they won't ask for other proofs.

Another important point is, They never need any confirmation that shows your money remained in your bank account for a specific period of time for example couple of months! It was only a rule made by SINP for it's applicants that force them to proof stable balance in specific period of time. At the port of entry if they want to check your money, they only need your current account's balance and for example you can deposit enough money into your bank account just a day before you fly to Canada!

In conclusion, I think you can now withdraw your money and spend it as you like, BUT,
OR
you should deposit enough money in your bank account before you fly to Canada and have the latest bank statement with yourself and maybe it is needed to show the source of your money. for example if you sold your property, car,... you can have receipts/contracts with yourself.

Good Luck.
Hi tols, I totally agree with what Victor, mohan and arsal had said. As per rule at point of entry you should have funds to support you in early days in Canada. At point of entry officer might ask or might not about the funds, but should not take risk. You may not carry whole funds but should be able to show them you have enough easily transferable funds.

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
tols said:
I submitted my passport on 12/10/15 and got my passport back today. Was amazed at the speed it was issued. A great lesson to the aspirants yet to start CIC process is that I was disappointed to have a CoPR expiring in 5 months because of my spouse's passport. It was stated in my PPR that if you want to have a 1 year maximum valid visa from your medical date, all your families' passport validity must be at least 1 year, hence I acted by renewing my spouse's passport, which expires in 5 months time, before submitting them for visa stamping.

Unfortunately, my smartness or effort was too late as her old passport, which started the process, was used to determine the whole family's visa validity, which has changed my plan completely. I intended travelling alone early next year and my family joins me later in mid 2016 in order to prepare well for their coming (getting accommodations, jobs and other stuffs) but I do not have any other option than to plan and travel with them within this short period. My adivise; start your CIC process with a passport that has a minimum of 2 years validity if you want to get the whole 1 year for your visa.

An enquiry to all members who know about this; does SK immigration request for POF( Bank Statements) during landing? That fund has been tied down too long in that account. Need to be invested :D :D :D :D ;D ;D :p. My personal opinion about this is that I do not think they will ask or be strict about it because from my experience of travelling across country's borders all through the past years with influx of people crossing, I do not think they would have the whole time checking our bank statements or be strict if they don't see one. Victorpapa, FSWCIO, Hariraj, Abhisat, Arsa, what are your opinions concerning this?
Congrats Tols .... Sooooooo happy for you my friend :)

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-01-2015 PR 23/03/2015
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM 22/09/2015 PPR 23/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
saskapr2015 said:
Congrats Tols and good luck for your future journey.
Have no idea abt the funds n all but yes abt passports we knew so got renewed before sending the package to the CIC even though those were valid for one n a half year from then but didn't want to take any chance for being asked to get it renewed during the process and cause hassles. Rest is in GOD'S HANDS
Thanks Sask. All the best

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
arsal385 said:
Congratulations, London visa office surprisingly working very fast. I also got my visa stamped last month within 1 week and luckily it is valid until July next year. I am also planning to go in summer next year.
Regarding your query of POF. You should also got a letter along with your passport and COPR what gives information on need to do next. This also covers some information regarding your funds query at the airport. I would suggest when you leave for Canada you should take your up to date bank statement with money that covers your family requirement, your credit and debit cards, traveller cheque and and bring some cash say few thousands only. You can withdraw your money and invest elsewhere. However, These documentations would be enough to convince immigration officer that you have sufficient money to support your family.

Good luck with your new journey.
Thanks Arsal. Yeah, we are lucky the new EE introduced this year really fast track all our applications. Read the information on the letter. Just trying to know if they really put it into practice. Nice input

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
harirajmohan said:
Congrats Tols. Headache is over now for the visa. But new plan starts.... Good.... and Good luck on your settlement in Canada.

Funds - 90% chances that they wont ask but i dont think we can take risk at this point. Few/New officers will just go by books. Please have the funds ready in your bank and carry the recent bank statements and some cash and amex/cashier's check. I think you can plan on using your money only after you all entered inside the country. Try to plan to do online transfer after entering Canada.

Also you can still plan to travel alone in Dec end (before start of new fund allocation on jobs) and then you can call them couple of weeks before the visa expiry.
Thanks Mohan. Yeah, It is not worth taking the risk after going through the application process with fear and patience. All the best.

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
VictorPapa said:
Hi,

OR

Good Luck.
Thanks Victorpapa. Great input. Love those scenarios. I like the last point and I know that was accepted in the previous FSWP and by other provinces but don't you think SK may be expecting a statement with full fund covering from application process start to landing if they request for one since it was stated, categorically, in their application guide?

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
abhispat said:
Hi tols, I totally agree with what Victor, mohan and arsal had said. As per rule at point of entry you should have funds to support you in early days in Canada. At point of entry officer might ask or might not about the funds, but should not take risk. You may not carry whole funds but should be able to show them you have enough easily transferable funds.
Thanks Abhi. Yeah, It is not worth the risk at this point after spending a lot of money, time and efforts.

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
Dreamer2014 said:
Congrats Tols .... Sooooooo happy for you my friend :)
Thanks pal. Praying you hear a good news from Ottawa soonest. All the best

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
lores said:
Details of My Application'

Name= Lores
NOC= 2133
Application Submitted= 23rd September
MObile= +8801721149418
Hi. Hope you submitted your application with a APEGS cert/license ?

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
Hi tols, very happy that everything went well in your case and you achieved your dream.

Now another stage the settlement.

I really wish you a smooth settlement, where do you plan to live?, When do you plan to do your landing?

Sandeep1708

Mar 28, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
CIO, NS: 09 June, 2015 (Outland)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
26 May, 2015 (SINP Without J/O; Jan 02,2015 Batch)
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 26, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM & PPR: Jan 11, 2016
LANDED..........
March 2016
tols said:

Congrats tols... wish u good luck for next journey :D

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tols said:
Thanks Victorpapa. Great input. Love those scenarios. I like the last point and I know that was accepted in the previous FSWP and by other provinces but don't you think SK may be expecting a statement with full fund covering from application process start to landing if they request for one since it was stated, categorically, in their application guide?
Hi,
When you have your visa in your hand all SINP rules are over now. They can't check other things because you received your visa from CIC and at this moment SINP won't check anything else to make strange troubles for you as a valuable member of their province! :p
As you know, there isn't any direct flight from the world to Saskatchewan's major cities like Regina or Saskatoon and %99 of new comers have to land in other cities like Toronto, Calgary or Vancouver and then take a domestic flight to Regina or Saskatoon. Even you can land in Toronto and stay couple of days before you move to Saskatchewan. Also port of entry officers are not working for provinces and they can't perform any rule that provinces made. ;)

The only step that government of Saskatchewan can make you trouble in the future is the time you want to become citizen in the next 4 years or renew your PR card in the next 5 years (If you won't have become citizen before that time!)

Good Luck.

hopingEE

Oct 5, 2015
Dear Friends,

I have filed for my SINP during 21st sep to 28th sep 2015,which had a quota of 1000 without job offer.

Its been 25 days and I havent heard anything from there except the APPLICATION RECEIVED STATUS.

When can I expect the status to move to IN PROCESS stage.

Thanks for replying...