+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

PMD

Jan 28, 2015
i got a request for settlement fund from Oct 2 2014 to Feb 12 2015..i sent last friday and waiting to change to "in process"

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
PMD said:
i got a request for settlement fund from Oct 2 2014 to Feb 12 2015..i sent last friday and waiting to change to "in process"
Did you forget to upload this information on January 2?

These people in Sas are quite strict since they are requesting not only October-December

Please share with us when your application change to In Process.

Good luck !

elomelolife

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
13-05-2016
Nomination.....
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
20-10-2016
File Transfer...
14-11-2016
FSWCIO said:
Just while the heavy thunderstorm going on with SINP I got my status changed to "in process" . :)

Dear rsx please check and share if your balance went below the 24,950 in last three months.
wowww....so happy to hear that my brother.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;)

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
shanaya said:
Spicey i will get back to you on my oasis status later today when i get home.

Dreamer i dont get quarterly interest. ..it's annual...i will probably ask my bank to provide me with the balance of every single day for 3 months...hopefully they will do this understanding my situation. ..
@ Shanaya,
We are yet to receive feedback on the above as promised by you.

PMD

Jan 28, 2015
tetunte said:

These people in Sas are quite strict since they are requesting not only October-December

No, I have sent it last jan 2 as well.. its the second request after the first request on missing file on 2 feb..i think they are on the second phase now of the review..

Good luck !

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
tetunte said:
Good luck.
For me Dec to Feb is under control.
But Oct & Nov are critical. Still waiting for elomelolife to respond about his special trick for handling the situation .... :)

Sask_Can2015

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015 SINP
Doc's Request.
05-02-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
01-12-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
26-12-2016 Re-medical
Passport Req..
05-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2017
LANDED..........
May be April, 2017
Appendix A – SINP In-Demand Occupation List
NOC Occupation Skill Level Mandatory
(compulsory)
certification or
licensing
1111 Financial auditors and accountants A Yes

Regulatory or Licensing Credentials (if applicable)
If your work experience is in an occupation that is regulated in Saskatchewan and
requires mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing in Saskatchewan, you are
required to obtain proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure to be able to work in
that profession before you apply to the SINP. Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan
licensure from the regulatory body is required as part of your SINP application. If your
application does not include this proof of eligibility then the SINP will reject your
application and you can reapply when you obtain this proof. To see if your occupation
is regulated go to Is my occupation regulated? or refer to Appendix A of this guide.
If your education and work experience is in a health profession, you must apply
under the SINP Health Profession Sub-Category.

Dear Tetunte , FSWCIO and other senior,
According to above requirement, How to answer below question please give me advise………if my answer is NO, then will they reject my application ? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Form: SINP-100-1
Does your occupation require you to be approved by an occupational regulatory body
before you can work in Saskatchewan? Yes No

If yes, which regulatory body:
If you have contacted the regulatory body and it has been determined that you do not qualify to work in Saskatchewan, please explain in detail how you will meet the regulatory requirements.

Please attach correspondence from the regulatory body supporting your ability to work in this occupation in Saskatchewan.
SINP will contact the regulatory body to confirm they support your nomination.

elomelolife

Star Member
Mar 11, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Doc's Request.
13-05-2016
Nomination.....
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
20-10-2016
File Transfer...
14-11-2016
babshah76 said:
If I remember right one of the member elomelolife got the request for settlement fund statement from December to date? Is this true? If elomelolife can comment on that plz...
I got a letter from sinp,there they asked 3month bank statement. The exact date was not mentioned. I submitted oct to dec

shanaya

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Spicey. ..i checked the status; they have put dec 31 2014 as the day of conversion for all my accounts including the FDs..

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
elomelolife said:
I got a letter from sinp,there they asked 3month bank statement. The exact date was not mentioned. I submitted oct to dec
Thx bro! Could you plz advise if your Oct-Dec statement was stable with the required amount? In my case I have stable funds only from Dec...

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
It would be very useful if the spreadsheet had the column for all details of requested documents from SINP. we could see what SINP is asking for.

Also, I've checked that they worked on my file a lot. They modified IELTS centre code, some font, name pattern etc and they deleted my currency amount in Canadian dollar and convention date. Anyone experienced the same ?

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
FSWCIO said:
It would be very useful if the spreadsheet had the column for all details of requested documents from SINP. we could see what SINP is asking for.

Also, I've checked that they worked on my file a lot. They modified IELTS centre code, some font, name pattern etc and they deleted my currency amount in Canadian dollar and convention date. Anyone experienced the same ?
Check your PM

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
FSWCIO said:

yes I do

and also the copy the employer contact name from the employment letter to the form :)

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
Sask_Can2015 said:
Appendix A – SINP In-Demand Occupation List
NOC Occupation Skill Level Mandatory
(compulsory)
certification or
licensing
1111 Financial auditors and accountants A Yes

Regulatory or Licensing Credentials (if applicable)
If your work experience is in an occupation that is regulated in Saskatchewan and
requires mandatory (compulsory) certification or licensing in Saskatchewan, you are
required to obtain proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan licensure to be able to work in
that profession before you apply to the SINP. Proof of eligibility for Saskatchewan
licensure from the regulatory body is required as part of your SINP application. If your
application does not include this proof of eligibility then the SINP will reject your
application and you can reapply when you obtain this proof. To see if your occupation
is regulated go to Is my occupation regulated? or refer to Appendix A of this guide.
If your education and work experience is in a health profession, you must apply
under the SINP Health Profession Sub-Category.

Dear Tetunte , FSWCIO and other senior,
According to above requirement, How to answer below question please give me advise.........if my answer is NO, then will they reject my application ? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Form: SINP-100-1
Does your occupation require you to be approved by an occupational regulatory body
before you can work in Saskatchewan? Yes No

If yes, which regulatory body:
If you have contacted the regulatory body and it has been determined that you do not qualify to work in Saskatchewan, please explain in detail how you will meet the regulatory requirements.

Please attach correspondence from the regulatory body supporting your ability to work in this occupation in Saskatchewan.
SINP will contact the regulatory body to confirm they support your nomination.
Dear Sas_2015,

I am asking in the 2014 forum, about this issue.

As I told you many people were rejected because the lack of the licence.

So we need to know how people 2014 obtained their license and if they
managed to continue in the process.

Meanwhile, I think that you need to call SINP or email them asking what are they exactly expecting
since you don't have in this moment your license.

is it enough for SINP to fill the forms, pay the fees of the regulatory body, show this a proof
and wait for you until you get your licence? this could be a question to SINP, how many time
can they wait for your license, before rejecting you.

there is a case in 2014 forum where a person was rejected after one year without showing his license.

You need to get an answer from SINP, also you need to have a clear path of the regulatory body that rules
your profession

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/is-my-occupation-regulated/
https://www.cpask.ca/en/Become-a-CPA/The-Saskatchewan-Immigrant-Nominee-Program

until you have all this stuffs clear you could give an answer to SINP