+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
If I remember right one of the member elomelolife got the request for settlement fund statement from December to date? Is this true? If elomelolife can comment on that plz...

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yes agreed wait and see what comes next.. :)
Hope for the best for all of us inshaallah.

Ravi. T

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Hi All,

Ay comments on this

I got a situation here my friend got his file back under 2281 today under FSW as his roles & responsibility are more close to NOC 2282, however he applied for SNIP under the same NOC as he was not aware of his file coming back. so is there a way to change the NOC for SNIP.

Please suggest.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
Ravi. T said:
Hi All,

Ay comments on this

I got a situation here my friend got his file back under 2281 today under FSW as his roles & responsibility are more close to NOC 2282, however he applied for SNIP under the same NOC as he was not aware of his file coming back. so is there a way to change the NOC for SNIP.

Please suggest.
It is possible if SINP agrees. So better to consult with them first, email them asking to change the Noc.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Arun2121 said:
Dear All,

I am on the same boat.

SINP want active account transaction History. But I have FD account.

FD account certificate only have start date/end date/maturity amount is mentioned.

One can mature its FD at any time when required.

But dnt knw what exactly SINP require.

Bank is only providing FD account certificate.

Pls suggest what to do. ???

Lady Spicey pls advise.

Thanks in Advance.

Hello Arun2121,

All the SINP needs from you is the proof of the fund in FTD. In all honesty Fixed Term Deposit Account generates no transaction history as it is only tied for a stated period of time.

For those who have account with say Swiss Bank, you may choose to place your Fund with them if there interest is good. If you choose to, all you need do is to Instruct your Bankers to debit your xyz account and place same for 30days at 7.5% interest rate per annum.

On other hand, if the interest of your Bank isn't good all you need do is to withdraw your fund and take it to another Bank with a Good yielding Interest. In so doing, you are not expected to have an account with that Bank. Then the Bank will lodge your fund in their Suspense account, debit same and credit their FTD or Treasury account as the case may be. The bank will at this stage, issue you a Fixed Deposit Certificate showing your Name, Address, Investment Date, Maturity Date,Interest Rate,Tenor and Disclaimer Clause.

If what you have with a Swiss Bank is Checking account note that if there interest isn't good all you need do is look out for another Bank with a good interest rate issue them a Cheque for the amount you wish to invest unlike when the account is a saving account and you have no option than to withdraw cash.

Given the above instances and examples, kindly provide SINP officers your other Bankers Statement of Account from October 1st 2014- December 31st 2014 or better still from November 1st 2014- to date. All they want to see is account movement.

Another Scenario is that if you have sold a property, the buyer will give you an open cheque with his Bankers. You may decide to Invest this fund with your Buyer's Bank for a given period of months.In this particular scenario this Fund realized from your property didn't pass through any of your accounts yet. Thus cannot be evidenced in either your Credit Turnover nor your Debit Turnover talk more of reflecting in your Account Balance. YOU CAN BACK THIS PARTICULAR ONE UP BY the Said PROPERTy TITLE,TRANSFERS, SALES AND ALSO THE INSTRUMENT RECEIVED FROM THE SALE PROCEED AS WELL AS YOUR INSTRUCTION LETTER TO YOUR BANKER.

I HOPE THAT THIS HELPS!!!

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Arun2121 said:
Thanks Dreamer2014..

but in my FD's almost in every Fd's interest credited in the month of June-July..

But SINP want OCt to till...

In this time spam their is no activity in FD Account.

:(

Also scan to them previous Fixed Deposit Certificates prior to October 2014.

Note that each roll over of Fixed Deposit usually generates new account number entirely.

This will form your prove as I can see that you usually place funds for a 30 day Tenor.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
babshah76 said:
Sorry the msg was sent incomplete..
However the required amount is stable for a month only. In fact from December the amount is higher than the required 24900 CAD.and it will remain stable throughout the period of process.
In this situation what should I expect from SINP? Will they reject my case directly or there can be chance for explaining? Rest of things are very strong for me I have 65 points and yet language pts are not included CLB6.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
rsx67 said:
Thanks Guys,

Yes, I have family of five including me.

Balance went down couple of times as I was opening short term (45-90 days) FDs as usual, I wasn't aware of these requirements of SINP prior to submitting the documents.

I had enough amount 5 members including FD, now there is no FD open, one more thing in my account, one of them was matured just a day before applying.

I will send them review request by monday..

In review request, who else I should include other than immigration email.. can you please provide the URL where I could find the email address for SNIP officials.

Hey RSX,

Hope you are doing well?

As regards your Fixed Deposit which got matured on the 1st of January, I see no reason why SINP will reject your application.

Am afraid that you hardly come up to response to issues thrown towards assisting you for a further review.

As you Deposit got matured a day before your application, did you provide SINP with your Three Months Statement of Account? What proof of fund did you actually upload in your submission?
Please be exact!!!

ACTIONs/Follow-ups

If your FTD was fixed for six months, I implore you to Generate a Six months statement of Account from your Bankers, kindly underline the exact date it was fixed and also the exact date it got matured. Also back it up with your written instruction letter to your Bank as regards the fund placement as well as the Fixed Term Deposit Certificate.

Keep on keeping on until victory is achieved!!!

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
ligm said:
Hi all,

My status change to IP on Feb 09, and got an Notes: Noc is listed as 2283 by Applicant, but shows up as 2282 on the SINP list.

I emailed SINP my new IMM-0008, and change to NOC to 2282.

Today 13, my status changed to Waiting On Applicant, but I do not receive the email yet to provide more detail information.

Does anyone know what's that meaning and what should I do, please.

Thank you!~

Check your inbox as well as your Spam, they might have communicated to you.

Best regards with a plus one

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Sask_Can2015 said:
They asked me to provide them SINP-100-1 form, As my NOC-1111 is regulated in Saskatchewan, how wiil i give below question answer, pls advise me........

Form: SINP-100-1
Does your occupation require you to be approved by an occupational regulatory body
before you can work in Saskatchewan? Yes No

If yes, which regulatory body:

If you have contacted the regulatory body and it has been determined that you do not qualify to work in Saskatchewan, please explain

in detail how you will meet the regulatory requirements.

Please attach correspondence from the regulatory body supporting your ability to work in this occupation in Saskatchewan.

SINP will contact the regulatory body to confirm they support your nomination.

Hope you are a qualified Chartered Accountant in your country of Residency or ACCA

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
FSWCIO said:
Yes it is. I am not a banker but I guess you can withrow your money at anytime. You may not get the said interest if you withrow it early but you certainly will get the full amount virgin cash from over the counter.
I cannot agree less with you!!!

She will get her money anytime and day(at his or her instant) however on the interest rate if she wishes to pre-liquidate or Terminate the Investment before the maturity date...a penalty fees will be charged on the accumulated interest and not on the Principle amount.

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-01-2015 PR 23/03/2015
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM 22/09/2015 PPR 23/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
spicey said:
I cannot agree less with you!!!

She will get her money anytime and day(at his or her instant) however on the interest rate if she wishes to pre-liquidate or Terminate the Investment before the maturity date...a penalty fees will be charged on the accumulated interest and not on the Principle amount.

Spicey, you are assuming liquidation of investment before maturity is done in all banks which is not true. I am a Nigeria and I know it is an option in the agreement and the maximum term you can fix your money is just 90 or 180 days. I do not think any bank accept a year. However, this is not applicable in some banks abroad, for example, the duration of fix deposit in my UK bank (TSB) is 2 years which you cannot get in any bank in Nigeria and this can not be called back until the 2 year term elapses. So, don't assume the norms in your bank is applicable elsewhere.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
tols said:
[/color]2546 date=1423891758]
I had direct experience in the field as well. Why is a fixed deposit not run as a normal account and only a certificate is issued like shares and why is it "liquidated" into a normal account at maturity? For fixing your fund, you are giving your bank to use your money for over a period of time. You are buying period from the bank logically. You are entering a business with the bank with an agreement to give you back at that time. It has become an asset (Fixed) to you while it is a liability to the back. This is where the name implies. Can you say money you borrowed your friend with an agreement can be used instantly? No. A fixed deposit that is over a year is a fixed asset. On the issue of the interest rate, are you aware that the bank can reduce the interest rate in accordance with the prevailing market rate which would be a clause in the agreement. You are not loosing physically with your money, but as a financial analyst based on the time value of money, you will have some loss beacause if you have engaged in other form of business, you may make more money than tieing your money in the bank. In the real sense, a fixed deposit is an investment that is comparable to stock investment and it is not liquid.
A fixed Term Deposit Account is a deposit account which is as good as Cash thus isn't a Tangible Asset nor Asset of any sort to the Bank.

When Tols fixes $50,000 with Bank of America for 30 days at 6% interest rate. This fund can Never be short of the $50,000. The reason been that it is real cash as it does not have either False Sales value or Open Market Value. We recognize the Time value of Money which states that Future benefits are better than earlier benefits. Owners of such funds usually set them aside as idle fund to enable them think out of the Box. If eventually the investors pre-liquidate the FTD before it's maturity, he can only pay tiny penalty fee from the Interest paid and as such the $50,000 remains untouched. Even when the interest goes down, the Depositor has the right to
re-negotiate or take his fund where he will get further returns on his deposit.

This is quite different when one tends to invest in Stocks, Bonds and Debentures Holding. You can use $50,000 to buy into stocks of organization, if by tomorrow the share price increases and you are no longer interested, you can sell of those shares so as to create further wealth. This also goes Vice versa, if the per unit price of the shares drops, oh ......you may end up realising $15,000 on your stock of $50,000.

FIXED TERM DEPOSIT IS NOT SAME AS
STOCKS,RAW MATERIAL, FIXED ASSETS BUT THEY ARE REAL AND PURE CASH WHICH ITS OWNER HAS CHOOSEN IT TO BE IDLE.

You can not generate any statement of account for it and that is why it is tied to a normal current or saving account because they are liquid account.

tols

Jan 11, 2015
UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-01-2015 PR 23/03/2015
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
PNP 06-03-2015
AOR Received.
PR 06-06-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
10-08-2015
Med's Done....
19-08-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
DM 22/09/2015 PPR 23/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
15/10/2015
Get my point right, I am not looking at loss or profit by comparing shares and fixed deposit, what I am proofing is that all are investments and money you invest is no longer readily available to you for use. Not about a certain gain you make from fix deposit. And I did not say it is any form of asset to the bank rather it is a fixed asset to the customer if the agreement is more than a year.