+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
san106 said:
Hello friends,
I am new to this forum. This is my first post. I am interested in SINP. But i have one question.
My date of birth is june, 1980. How many points I will get for my age? 10 or 12?
Reply plz..........
cal the no. of years, and then refer to the age grid. i think you should get 12 if your age is less than 35 years at time of application.

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi Experts,

I've following score in ielts, can anyone let know whether it is CLB 18 or 20.

Listening 7.5, Speaking 7.5, Reading 7, Writing 6.5

Br/ Abdul Qayyum

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
abdulqayyum said:
Hi,

i have few quires as below.
a. do we need settlement plan this yeas likewise it was required in 2014?
b. on sinp portal i am unable to enter my NOC ID which is the very first field when you enter experience.
c. can we attach files in any format (word, images, pdf), is there any size limit?

Br/ Abdul Qayyum
If your NOC id is not in drop down list and not in occupation in demand for 2015 then I am sorry you are not eligible to apply under this category.

arandas

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-3-2014
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
abdulqayyum said:
Hi Experts,

I've following score in ielts, can anyone let know whether it is CLB 18 or 20.

Listening 7.5, Speaking 7.5, Reading 7, Writing 6.5

Br/ Abdul Qayyum
CLB 8 =20 point

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
arsal385 said:
If your NOC id is not in drop down list and not in occupation in demand for 2015 then I am sorry you are not eligible to apply under this category.
it is there i.e 7246. when i select it, in the filed 'undefined' appears. and the i can't backspace or edit it.

washington.state

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tetunte said:
Ok, guys

For those that couldn't make it in January a new hope all the information here:

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/international-skilled-worker

So hurry up and start to prepare your documentation.

good luck to all of you guys.
Without job offer means those sitting overseas or those who are studying in Saskatchewan but have no job offer??

Cool_India

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Hello Dear,

I have a question, I am not including the dependent in my application for Jan 2-2015. The reason is very simple not having sufficient stable funds for the last 3 months. So could you please let me know what reason should I mention in the form for this and also let me know would this be going to create any problem in future for the dependent to sponsor if I get PR?

Please reply..! Thanks

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
Cool_India said:
Hello Dear,

I have a question, I am not including the dependent in my application for Jan 2-2015. The reason is very simple not having sufficient stable funds for the last 3 months. So could you please let me know what reason should I mention in the form for this and also let me know would this be going to create any problem in future for the dependent to sponsor if I get PR?

Please reply..! Thanks
even if your dependent is nor accompanying, proof of fund has to be calculated including dependent.

darya_shoaie

Dec 28, 2014
I have a question,I am main applicant.my husbound's passport was expired last month and I have found it today.we applied for extention but it take approximately 2weaks.is it possible we apply with scan of expired passport and send it new one when we receive it?

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
upenpatel said:
Thanks for the quick trunup and sparing your preciuos time with me.

So, I should remove my wife as a main applicant from SINP and should ask her to apply directly to CIC through express entry. If you could just check whther she/both of us fits into that criteria ?

For SINP, I score 58 points. So, i'm not eligible for this, unfortunately. I have to cancel my plan to apply from SINP.

Regards,
Upen
For Express Entry, Just wait some more days until all correct information come out and after that you can decide what to do.
Based all information provided in your last post, your points could be like this:

You have 29 years old => 12 points
You have bachelor degree => 20 points
You have 6 years work experience(if they are from 2008 - 2014) => 10 Points
You have CLB7 => 18 points.

SUM= 60!

If your work experience and NOC be in SINP demand list then you are eligible for SINP 2015.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darya_shoaie said:
I have a question,I am main applicant.my husbound's passport was expired last month and I have found it today.we applied for extention but it take approximately 2weaks.is it possible we apply with scan of expired passport and send it new one when we receive it?
Yes, you can do that. As soon as you receive new passport, send it to SINP. ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
washington.state said:
Without job offer means those sitting overseas or those who are studying in Saskatchewan but have no job offer??
SINP has different categories:

1) International Skilled Worker:
This category is for skilled workers who want to work and live in Saskatchewan. This category enables the SINP to nominate individuals with high human capital that have the education, experience, language and adaptability to economically establish and successfully integrate into Saskatchewan's communities.

2) Health Professional:
This category allows internationally-trained health professionals, who have been working in Saskatchewan for at least six months under a temporary work permit, to apply for permanent residency status through the SINP. It is divided into three sub-categories: Physicians, Nurses and Other Health Professions.

3) Existing Work Permit:
This category is for skilled workers professionals or managers who have worked in Saskatchewan for at least six months on a temporary work permit either in an occupation or trade that is in the NOC Matrix level "A", "B" or "0", or in a designated trade in Saskatchewan and have a full time, permanent job offer with their current employer.

4) Student:
Saskatchewan graduates are required to have six months work experience with a Saskatchewan employer and a skilled job offer in Saskatchewan that is relevant to their education. A position is considered skilled if; it is assessed at NOC (National Occupational Classification) level A, B or O; is a designated trade in Saskatchewan or; is a position where post secondary education is required.

Out of province graduates are required to have two years prior work experience with a Saskatchewan employer and a skilled job offer in Saskatchewan that is relevant to their education. A position is considered skilled if; it is assessed at NOC (National Occupational Classification) level A, B or O; or is a designated trade in Saskatchewan or; is a position requiring post secondary education.

5) Semi-Skilled Pilot Project:
This category is for long haul truck drivers and hospitality workers, who have been working in Saskatchewan for at least six months under a temporary work permit with an employer who have an approved SINP Recruitment and Settlement Plan, to apply for permanent residency status through the SINP

Saskatchewan Students should apply in Student category.

mixo_leco

Dec 31, 2014
iam work as medical laboratory technologist noc 3211
i want to ask is my occupation regulated at saskatchewan ?
second question my secore in ilets listening 5.0 reading 4.5 writing 6.0 speaking 5.0
how many point i wil get in language?
i want also to calculate my all point
iam 35 years old
7 years experience in last 10 years and 4 years and 3 month in last 5 years
i have a bachelor degree and postgraduate diploma 1 year
i have not coection or relative in saskatchewan
if i could not acheive 60 point can i send my applicat and mprove my ilets score during proessing time
thanks

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mixo_leco said:
iam work as medical laboratory technologist noc 3211
i want to ask is my occupation regulated at saskatchewan ?
second question my secore in ilets listening 5.0 reading 4.5 writing 6.0 speaking 5.0
how many point i wil get in language?
i want also to calculate my all point
iam 35 years old
7 years experience in last 10 years and 4 years and 3 month in last 5 years
i have a bachelor degree and postgraduate diploma 1 year
i have not coection or relative in saskatchewan
if i could not acheive 60 point can i send my applicat and mprove my ilets score during proessing time
thanks
Unfortunately your NOC is not in SINP's demand list then you can not apply under this program.

Look at this list:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sinp-2015-without-job-offer-lets-dream-here-t260578.0.html;msg3856541#msg3856541