+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

Junebaby

Dec 27, 2014
tetunte said:
answer all the questions as if you were nominated.

send the document to your e-mail account and start to personalize the document
according with your situation.

and attach this document to your application since it is a MUST.
Does it need to be personalised?
Looking at the thread from last year, people just answered the questions, got a plan based on the answers they provided and attached that to their application. They did not further edit the document that was emailed to them. Victorpapa as you successfully applied last year can you confirm?

Thank you

Dec 29, 2014
VictorPapa said:
My friend,
NOC code for "graduate assistant" is 4012 and I think you can not apply in NOC 2173 because when we look at NOC table each NOC has it's own duties.
Thank you, Victor! Do you think I can apply to any other categories? For example, professors? I have been an university lecturer for over 3 years, teaching undergraduates. But that was under my teaching assistant duty , which means I taught as an lecturer, but I was a teaching assistant.

followcanada2015

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
tetunte said:
When you told them, I applied to another province in the past, they could answer you "You not convince me your
intention of living in Saskatchewan because in the past you applied to somewhere else"

On the other hand, they could tell you, Hey Why didn't mention that you applied somewhere else , you lied to me, you are out!

Leave everything in God's hand and make a decision

Good Luck
Thanks for the reply!

followcanada2015

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
VictorPapa said:
Yes I am totally agree with tetunte and unfortunately your matter is a really controversial matter! In 2014 some applicants who applied in SINP 2014 when applied in NSNP, then NSNP rejected them as tetunte told and if they didn't tell about previous province, if that new province find out about hiding info then it is possible they reject that applicant and ban from reapply for next 2 years based on their misrepresentation rule!
This situation is really risky!
Thanks!

vishal shrestha

Apr 18, 2014
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What would be the quota for without job offer for this year, any guesses?

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
vishal shrestha said:
What would be the quota for without job offer for this year, any guesses?
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-application-intake-thresholds#application-intake-thresholds-2015

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
Do you know what is the item Conversion, under the Federal Forms?

AA000000

Sep 9, 2014
AA000000 said:
Continuing with my previous question, What should be my response in "Background Declaration; Schedule A" question 6(b)?
The question here is- Was my application previously been rejected for any PNP?

Dubious situation. Was I actually rejected? So, the answer should be "Yes"? Their mail said, "Your application has not been accepted. The SINP category that permits applications without a job offer of permanent full-time employment has reached the intake threshold."

My hunch says the answer to this question should be "No". Since I was not rejected. I was simply not considered because the quota was filled up.

What do you say guys?
Hi Victorpapa and Tetunte... any idea for this problem? Got stuck here...

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
VictorPapa said:
Yes my friend, New list of in-demand occupations for 2015 is already exist at the end section (pages 22-25) of SINP2015 application guide and it is final.
Thank you so much. Much appreciated.

What about the credential assessment ?

My qualification is Bachelor of Pharmacy, However, I'm not working as a pharmacist, nor I've experience in that profile. My whole experinece/present job profile falls under two occupation of NOC B category, so in this case, is it necessary to do Credential assessment ? Also, I got Overall all 6.5 bands (L- 6.5, R- 6.5, S-6.5 & W-5.5) in IELTS. Overall Expreience of 6 years. Age - 29, Credential Assessment - Not Done

Is Medical Laboratory Technician (3212) falls under skilled Level B occupations ? She has got her credential assessed through WES and Have overall 6 bands (L-5.5, S-6, w-7.5, R-5.5) in IELTS. Overall Expreience of 8 years. Age -29

What would you recommend , who will have more chnaces to get PR ?

May I signup/open an account on SINP or should I waith one more day ?

Regards,
Upen

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AA000000 said:
Continuing with my previous question, What should be my response in "Background Declaration; Schedule A" question 6(b)?
The question here is- Was my application previously been rejected for any PNP?

Dubious situation. Was I actually rejected? So, the answer should be "Yes"? Their mail said, "Your application has not been accepted. The SINP category that permits applications without a job offer of permanent full-time employment has reached the intake threshold."

My hunch says the answer to this question should be "No". Since I was not rejected. I was simply not considered because the quota was filled up.

What do you say guys?
The answer is NO!
They even didn't look at your application then how did they reject you? They just send back your application to you. Nothing more!

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
upenpatel said:
Thank you so much. Much appreciated.

What about the credential assessment ?

My qualification is Bachelor of Pharmacy, However, I'm not working as a pharmacist, nor I've experience in that profile. My whole experinece/present job profile falls under two occupation of NOC B category, so in this case, is it necessary to do Credential assessment ? Also, I got Overall all 6.5 bands (L- 6.5, R- 6.5, S-6.5 & W-5.5) in IELTS. Overall Expreience of 6 years. Age - 29, Credential Assessment - Not Done

Is Medical Laboratory Technician (3212) falls under skilled Level B occupations ? She has got her credential assessed through WES and Have overall 6 bands (L-5.5, S-6, w-7.5, R-5.5) in IELTS. Overall Expreience of 8 years. Age -29

What would you recommend , who will have more chnaces to get PR ?

May I signup/open an account on SINP or should I waith one more day ?

Regards,
Upen
My friend,
1) Credential Assessment (ECA) is not important for SINP program. You should send them your Scanned(translated+Original) copies of your certificate + transcripts to SINP and they will assess it themselves.
2) What is your intended NOC codes?
3) 3212 is not in SINP's demand list and you can't apply with that NOC.
4) For both of you, you can reach 60 points but work experience related to eligible NOC is very important.

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
VictorPapa said:
My friend,
1) Credential Assessment (ECA) is not important for SINP program. You should send them your Scanned(translated+Original) copies of your certificate + transcripts to SINP and they will assess it themselves.
2) What is your intended NOC codes?
3) 3212 is not in SINP's demand list and you can't apply with that NOC.
4) For both of you, you can reach 60 points but work experience related to eligible NOC is very important.
Thanks for the quick trunup and sparing your preciuos time with me.

So, I should remove my wife as a main applicant from SINP and should ask her to apply directly to CIC through express entry. If you could just check whther she/both of us fits into that criteria ?

For SINP, I score 58 points. So, i'm not eligible for this, unfortunately. I have to cancel my plan to apply from SINP.

Regards,
Upen

san106

Dec 31, 2014
Hello friends,
I am new to this forum. This is my first post. I am interested in SINP. But i have one question.
My date of birth is june, 1980. How many points I will get for my age? 10 or 12?
Reply plz..........

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi,

i have few quires as below.
a. do we need settlement plan this yeas likewise it was required in 2014?
b. on sinp portal i am unable to enter my NOC ID which is the very first field when you enter experience.
c. can we attach files in any format (word, images, pdf), is there any size limit?

Br/ Abdul Qayyum