+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

viji123

Star Member
Feb 22, 2014
VictorPapa said:
Yes of course, you should live in Saskatchewan at least 2 years.
Hi VictorPapa,

Can you pls share the link where it is mentioned about that we have to live in Saskatchewan at least 2 years.

I have the below queries

1. If I apply for SINP , get a nomination and apply for EE and get PR. Can I live and work in other provinces?
2. If I get a PR means i can only live in Saskatchewan and not anyhwere else in Canada? Can I travel and llive in other provinces also?
3. If I apply and get a job in other province , can I work in other province also?

jaskiratubhi

Jan 11, 2014
should i start filling new application now or wait till 2nd january

do i need to create new account or just new application

i already modified previous year application . can i use it for submission

please somebody help

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
jaskiratubhi said:
should i start filling new application now or wait till 2nd january

do i need to create new account or just new application

i already modified previous year application . can i use it for submission

please somebody help
Nobody knows this

They could allow you to upload
Your documents this December
But they could clean up the system
On January 1 and reopen it on January 2
To upload the documents again and
Give the same opportunity to everybody
If the last is true you will need many hours
To upload the document during the 2 of January

followcanada2015

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
it is stated that if you have had or made a previous provincial or
federal immigration application, create the record.

If I applied for other province in Canada (e.g. just got a file number
without any final status or decision ), do I need to create the
record? will it lead to the refusal ?

Thanks

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
jaskiratubhi said:
hi friends, can somebody provide me a sample settlement plan. how a settlement plan is made please help
Please follow this site

http://www.cic.gc.ca/lctvac/english/index

answer all the questions as if you were nominated.

send the document to your e-mail account and start to personalize the document
according with your situation.

and attach this document to your application since it is a MUST.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
followcanada2015 said:

Thanks
When you told them, I applied to another province in the past, they could answer you "You not convince me your
intention of living in Saskatchewan because in the past you applied to somewhere else"

On the other hand, they could tell you, Hey Why didn't mention that you applied somewhere else , you lied to me, you are out!

Leave everything in God's hand and make a decision

Good Luck

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
followcanada2015 said:

Thanks
tetunte said:
When you told them, I applied to another province in the past, they could answer you "You not convince me your
intention of living in Saskatchewan because in the past you applied to somewhere else"

On the other hand, they could tell you, Hey Why didn't mention that you applied somewhere else , you lied to me, you are out!

Leave everything in God's hand and make a decision

Good Luck
Yes I am totally agree with tetunte and unfortunately your matter is a really controversial matter! In 2014 some applicants who applied in SINP 2014 when applied in NSNP, then NSNP rejected them as tetunte told and if they didn't tell about previous province, if that new province find out about hiding info then it is possible they reject that applicant and ban from reapply for next 2 years based on their misrepresentation rule!
This situation is really risky!

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VictorPapa said:
Yes I am totally agree with tetunte and unfortunately your matter is a really controversial matter! In 2014 some applicants who applied in SINP 2014 when applied in NSNP, then NSNP rejected them as tetunte told and if they didn't tell about previous province, if that new province find out about hiding info then it is possible they reject that applicant and ban from reapply for next 2 years based on their misrepresentation rule!
This situation is really risky!
If we apply for SINP 2015,is it possiple not to be selected by other provinces (such as Nova Scotia and...) throught Express Entry if they understand this matter?

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
Marooned said:
If we apply for SINP 2015,is it possiple not to be selected by other provinces (such as Nova Scotia and...) throught Express Entry if they understand this matter?
You need to know how to play your cards here.

Everyone that have a high immigration profile that allows him to enter to the EOI 2015, doesn't need to apply to Saskatchewan under this program in this moment
because if he /she could enter into the pool, could be selected by the federal government, or any province right away and enter Canada in a lower time.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viji123 said:
Hi VictorPapa,

Can you pls share the link where it is mentioned about that we have to live in Saskatchewan at least 2 years.

I have the below queries

1. If I apply for SINP , get a nomination and apply for EE and get PR. Can I live and work in other provinces?
2. If I get a PR means i can only live in Saskatchewan and not anyhwere else in Canada? Can I travel and llive in other provinces also?
3. If I apply and get a job in other province , can I work in other province also?
My friend, unfortunately I cant send you the link because I read that very long ago and I really don't remember where was it! But provinces nominate applicants and they try to keep them in their provinces. For example in 2013 SINP tried to call many nominated applicants who came through SINP to Canada on 2011 & 2012 and asked them to provide their house utility billing like electricity,... And in this way they tried to be sure all pnp applicants stayed in Saskatchewan province in that time!

About answering your questions:
1) NO! because you uses pnp nomination to get 600 extra points and because of that you should stay in Saskatchewan. And don't forget that in your EE profile you SHOULD select SK as your destination if you want use SK PNP in your EE. Please don't ask about the link because it is a clear fact like a blue sky!!! :D
2) Based what I said before you can move to other provinces after a period of time (for example 2 years)
3) If you couldn't find any job in Saskatchewan and you can find a job in other province then you can go there (You should provide your contacts with employers inside SK every time it is needed in future ) but it is impossible! because Saskatchewan has the best job opportunity in whole Canada! Jobless rate in SK in 2% but it is larger in other provinces!

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tetunte said:
You need to know how to play your cards here.

Everyone that have a high immigration profile that allows him to enter to the EOI 2015, doesn't need to apply to Saskatchewan under this program in this moment
because if he /she could enter into the pool, could be selected by the federal government, or any province right away and enter Canada in a lower time.
My score is 365 and i'm not a good card player!
What do you suggest?
Apply for SINP or not to apply? That's the problem.
I cannot make up my mind and i'm afraid of losing the chance of other provinces selection.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marooned said:

Your answer is YES.

It could be like this:

You should select Saskatchewan as your destination in Canada in your EE profile then SINP will search and find you inside the pool and nominate you through EE. In this Scenario other provinces won't try to nominate you because you intended to live and work in Saskatchewan not in their provinces! ;)

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VictorPapa said:
Your answer is YES.

It could be like this:

You should select Saskatchewan as your destination in Canada in your EE profile then SINP will search and find you inside the pool and nominate you through EE. In this Scenario other provinces won't try to nominate you because you intended to live and work in Saskatchewan not in their provinces! ;)
So,in order to what you said,it would be better not to choose any province as destination OR select all of them together in our EE profile to show them that we are interested in all ,and guarantee our chance of being selected by one of them.
Am I right????

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
Marooned said:
My score is 365 and i'm not a good card player!
What do you suggest?
Apply for SINP or not to apply? That's the problem.
I cannot make up my mind and i'm afraid of losing the chance of other provinces selection.
Bear in mind SK is extremely cold and less developed province of Canada compare to others like Ontario, BC, Alberta etc.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marooned said:
So,in order to what you said,it would be better not to choose any province as destination OR select all of them together in our EE profile to show them that we are interested in all ,and guarantee our chance of being selected by one of them.
Am I right????
We must wait until new EE system comes alive and after we study enough about its specifications and details, then we can decide what is right and what is wrong. ;)