+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Steperry said:
Seniors, please help clarify this:-
On CIC page under general questions about express entry. item 13 states that there will be no list of eligible occupation for express entry. Then the language requirement is CLB 7 for NOC O & A and CLB 5 for NOC B. Please the CBL 5 here, is it applicable to only federal skill trade or any occupation under NOC B category?Thanks.
My friend,
Because EE is not very clear thing right now, I think nobody knows the true answer! In somewhere they stated, you must have CLB7 for federal skilled worker(NOC 0,A,B) and in that section you mentioned, they stated CLB5 is enough for NOC B!

I think we must wait for the official start of that system and everything will be clear soon. ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sinp2015 said:
Hi VictorPapa,

After reading 12 pages of this thread, I found you very generous and helpful. May God be with you.

I also want to apply for SINP 2015 and need your help.

Points Calculation:

Experience= 10 Points
ECA = 23 Points
Age = 12 Points
IELTS = 18 Points (CLB 7) (S/L/W/R=6.5)

Total : = 63 Points.

1) Is My Calculation Correct? Am I Eligible as I need to Score 60 Points?

2) Is this the Online Application or I need to fill all forms from

www cicgc ca english information applications prov-apply-application

And Fill and Scan and upload them?

3) All the supporting documents should be in PDF?

Many Thanks
Our friend "tetunte" answered you with good details before and I hope everything be clear now but If you have any question then ask. ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manucharyanroza said:
Hi,
Did anybody make an inquiry to SINP from which date and time we may start preparing online application and from which date and time we may start submitting the application for 2015?
Hello my friend ;)
How are you doing? Do you want to apply in SINP2015 program? I hope we all can get our nominations in January/February. But if you want to have a backup plan I think 1st of January will be a start date because applications submitted on 2015 will be accepted. ;)

Take Care,

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
upenpatel said:
Hello friends,

I have a small query, would appreciate if any one in this group could clarify. Below Notice has been updated on SINP website

Important Notice:

New application guides have been posted for the International Skilled Work Category. Please review these guides to learn if you meet criteria before you submit your application to the SINP. If you are applying to the International Skilled Worker Category without an employment offer and are highly skilled in an occupation in-demand in Saskatchewan, please refer to the Occupation In-Demand guide. There is a new list of in-demand occupations for 2015.

May I know what does it mean : ' There is a new list of in-demand occupations for 2015 '.. Is it the one which is in the current file of Application Guide for the International Skilled Worker Category or it will be revised on 2nd Jan 2015 as per the Express Entry system ??

Thanks in advacne.

Regards,
Upen
Yes my friend, New list of in-demand occupations for 2015 is already exist at the end section (pages 22-25) of SINP2015 application guide and it is final.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Navraj said:
Hi frndz
my job profile is assistant accountant....m i eligible to apply ..???
if yes then which noc
NOC for assisstant accountant is 1212 and it is not in SINP2015 demand list.

Manucharyanroza

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-08-2014
File Transfer...
11-09-2014
VictorPapa said:
Hello my friend ;)
How are you doing? Do you want to apply in SINP2015 program? I hope we all can get our nominations in January/February. But if you want to have a backup plan I think 1st of January will be a start date because applications submitted on 2015 will be accepted. ;)

Take Care,
Hello Victor,
My brother is going to apply and I am asking for him))) I am afraid that if he will submit application on 1st January, but the SINP 2015 will start from 2nd January, his application will not accepted and later will be returned:)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2014immigration said:
I have a question about the NOC categories. I have been working as a graduate assistant (teaching courses in information systems and doing research in human computer interaction) in the Human Computer Interaction/information system department in the US for more than 4 years. Could I apply to the NOC category 2173-software engineer and designer? I just doubt if my work experience in the academic field will be counted for this category. I hope I can apply to this SINP program. But could I? Anybody know about this? Thank you very much!
My friend,
NOC code for "graduate assistant" is 4012 and I think you can not apply in NOC 2173 because when we look at NOC table each NOC has it's own duties.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manucharyanroza said:
Hello Victor,
My brother is going to apply and I am asking for him))) I am afraid that if he will submit application on 1st January, but the SINP 2015 will start from 2nd January, his application will not accepted and later will be returned:)
No, Don't worry because 1st of January is 2015 and they can't return applications submitted in that date because the program is defined for 2015 and application submitted in 2015 will be OK!
But something is possible, if they want to force applicants to send their applications on 2nd of January instead of 1st then they will shut down the whole system on 1st and in this way nobody can submit application! If you remember from the last year, they closed the whole system on 1st of January then nobody had access to that. ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VictorPapa said:
No, Don't worry because 1st of January is 2015 and they can't return applications submitted in that date because the program is defined for 2015 and application submitted in 2015 will be OK!
But something is possible, if they want to force applicants to send their applications on 2nd of January instead of 1st then they will shut down the whole system on 1st and in this way nobody can submit application! If you remember from the last year, they closed the whole system on 1st of January then nobody had access to that. ;)
Friends, Please pay attention to this matter:

As we know every server that is located in one place in this world uses that's place local time for transaction history. I mean if your home is in China and your local time is 1:00AM @ 1st of January 2015 then Saskatchewan's local time is 11:00AM @ 31 December 2014 and it means if you submit your application in Beijing @ 1:00AM 1/1/2015 then server will received it @ 11:00AM 31/12/2014 and your application will not accept among SINP 2015 applications because it submitted in 2014!

I advise you guys to use Saskatchewan's local time for create and submit your application and I suggest you to submit your applications for safety after 8:00AM 1/1/2015 Saskatchewan local time! ;)

jaskiratubhi

Jan 11, 2014
do we need to create new application or can just make changes in the previous year application such as changing bank statements and dated federal forms

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
jaskiratubhi said:
do we need to create new application or can just make changes in the previous year application such as changing bank statements and dated federal forms
I would suggest you to create new application again, populate info, upload up to date documents and submit on 2nd Jan 2015.

jaskiratubhi

Jan 11, 2014
should i start filling new application now or wait till 2nd january

do i need to create new account or just new application

i already modified previous year application

Steperry

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
VictorPapa said:
My friend,
Because EE is not very clear thing right now, I think nobody knows the true answer! In somewhere they stated, you must have CLB7 for federal skilled worker(NOC 0,A,B) and in that section you mentioned, they stated CLB5 is enough for NOC B!

I think we must wait for the official start of that system and everything will be clear soon. ;)
Thanks