+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NAMBIVIN said:
Hi Victopapa and other seniors !!

I have tried for FSW under NOC 2173 but NOC got capped and expecting my application package back any moment.
I would like to apply for SINP. But I see that NOC 2173 is regulated .
What does this mean?
What additional steps or procedure need to be done for this .
Any help is highly appreciated

I am SAP Consultant with 8 years of experience!!

Thanks & Regards
VN
Regulated NOC need license eligibility letter from regulatory body in Saskatchewan but when you don't have the letter yet then you must apply without that letter and immediately apply to get your license eligibility letter as soon as possible and when you received your license eligibility letter you must send it to SINP with an email and update your application. From our experience when SINP start to process your application then they send you an email and ask for your license eligibility letter and they will give you 45 days to provide that. If you can't provide that letter within 45 days then can easily reject you! But you have enough time to apply and get your license eligibility letter.

More information from here:

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/is-my-occupation-regulated/

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
followcanada2015 said:
i logged in today and complete some information. On 2, Jan, do i need to create another new application? what if some information completed today was wrong, e.g. created a Job Offer column? what does it mean by "Please note that all applicants must:- Create a job offer" for those with no offers?

Thanks!
When you still don't submit your application you can edit it and if you already add a Job offer section to your application but you don't have job offer just set that Job offer section as I described in Reply # 91 and just leave your Job Offer section without adding any file or information to that section.

As I said before nobody exactly knows will they accept 2014 applications or you should make another one in 2015?! ONLY SINP people knows it exactly.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
admr said:
Do we require to upload the check list form.if so where to upload
it is not needed to upload your checklist form. It is for your form and supporting document preparation.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arsal385 said:
Guys,

A quick question, is it mandatory to upload documents in PDF format only or other format like JPEG file is also acceptable?

Thanks in advance.
Many of forms and documents have more than 1 page then it is better you make multiple page PDF file format for you and SINP ease! You don't need to upload 5 pages for IMM0008ENU_2D &...

Sohailh

Nov 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Seniors,

Can we start to file online forms for SINP 2015??

Thanks
Sohail

sindh2706

Sep 26, 2014
tetunte said:
The documents helps you to write your settlement using this guide, so in each part for you need to write down
how apply this to you and Saskatchewan, for example
Get a Driver Licence, Here you could write

I am going to get a driver's license from Saskatchewan Government Insurance (SGI) Saskatchewan 2260 - 11th Avenue Regina, SK S4P 0J9. I need to follow all the indications provided at http://www.sgi.sk.ca/individuals/licensing/getyourlicence/acceptabledocuments.html

1 or 2 of January you need to ask directly to SINP on Monday
Dear tetunte,

thank you so much for your reply.

mmomen

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2015 - Application delivered to CIO
Doc's Request.
06-08-2014 - by SINP
Nomination.....
27-04-2015 - by SINP
AOR Received.
16-07-2015 - by CIC
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
VictorPapa said:
When you still don't submit your application you can edit it and if you already add a Job offer section to your application but you don't have job offer just set that Job offer section as I described in Reply # 91 and just leave your Job Offer section without adding any file or information to that section.

As I said before nobody exactly knows will they accept 2014 applications or you should make another one in 2015?! ONLY SINP people knows it exactly.
Dear VictorPapa,
Do you decide to apply for SINP 2015 again?

followcanada2015

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
VictorPapa said:

Thanks. It is very nice of you!

darya_shoaie

Dec 28, 2014
Hi
I have a question,i have master at computer engineering,also i have my ECA report.
i want to know,sending my ECA report is enough for necessary document or i must send all of my education documents including my Bachelor, Master and high school diploma?
another question is about my brother,he doesn't have his ECA report,having ECA report is necessary or he can apply whit copy of his master certificate?

Steperry

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
darya_shoaie said:
Hi
I have a question,i have master at computer engineering,also i have my ECA report.
i want to know,sending my ECA report is enough for necessary document or i must send all of my education documents including my Bachelor, Master and high school diploma?
another question is about my brother,he doesn't have his ECA report,having ECA report is necessary or he can apply whit copy of his master certificate?
Send your education certificates with ECA report if you have any, and your brother also should send his certificates.

SMRMA

May 2, 2014
DUBAI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2015
hello brothers!

i need some help regarding Funds:

- i am single applicant, so for me funds will be around 11,800 CAD. Right now i have in my account around 9500 cad, + - 500 for last three months.
- Now to fulfil the requirement i need to have 11,800, my query is do they accept gold as i am having a gold bar of around 2000 cad or should i sell it and deposit cash in my account in order to make stipulated amount and attach receipt of Gold sold with bank statement.

Please advise!!

Thanks in advance..

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmomen said:
Dear VictorPapa,
Do you decide to apply for SINP 2015 again?
No, I didn't decide to apply in SINP 2015 because my SINP 2014 application is complete and I hope to get my nomination in January 2015! ;)

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dell2 said:
hi all

My NOC is not in the Occupation in Demand list can i still apply ?

Thanks
Unfortunately if your NOC is not in their demand list then you can't apply in their program. What is your NOC?