+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
VictorPapa said:
ABOUT AOR:

Friends,

As I know SINP changed its working procedure and they updated their "Procedural Guidelines" on September 2014. You can download and read the file here:

http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/sinp-procedural-guidelines

As you can see in Part I - Submitting an Application, they mentioned, "Once the application is submitted, you will receive no further notifications about your application until it is pre-screened."

Then it means you won't get your AOR until they finish their pre-screen stage. And it means it might take two weeks, one month, two months or more for you to receive your AOR!!!

Then don't hurry up and just sit down an relax and enjoy your Waiting game!!! ;) ;D
If I am not wrong previous years applicant got 2 email after submission and before any document request. One AOR and another Pre-Screening email. But I don't see the pre screening email timeline in spreadsheet. How long normally it took for pre screening email last year? And what that pre screening email contains? Thanks

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
adrscuds said:
Also, according to an email I have just received from SINP:

"For 2015, the SINP accepted a maximum of 500 applications to the International Skilled Worker category from applicants who did not have an approved offer of permanent full-time employment in Saskatchewan. The SINP application database electronically logged applications submitted to the International Skilled Worker category in the order of which they were submitted. The first 500 applications have been received and will be reviewed for compliance with the criteria of the category.

The SINP is still accepting applications to the International Skilled Worker Category from applicants with approved job offers. For information on finding work in Saskatchewan, visit Finding Work."

Hello,
nd
Is in deed a great English Language abilities that you displayed there.

Did you receive the above mail as regards your SNIP Occupation in demand which you submitted oon 2nd day of January,2015?

While waiting,did anyone receive such mail from SINP

bahadur

Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015 SINP
Nomination.....
SINP EE 05-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
04-Nov-2015 SINP EE
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-Jan-2016 Med Passed
Passport Req..
11-March-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-March-2016
LANDED..........
27-May-2016
spicey said:
Hello,
nd

Did you receive the above mail as regards your SNIP Occupation in demand which you submitted oon 2nd day of January,2015?

I have not received any kind of mail from SINP since the submission of application. And Procedural Guidelines suggest that too. So wait until pre screening is done.

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
spicey said:
Hello,
nd

Not sure what you meant by great english abilities, but I'll take that as a compliment, so thx.

I got that email as a response to a message I sent them asking why was their system not working on january 2nd, from 8am (time it was supposed to be working) up until almost 11:23 am (time I sent the email).

Here is the exact content of the message I sent, and right after that, the answer I received from SINP (2 hours after I have already managed to submit the application)

My email:

"Hello there.

Trying to send my application via SINP online tool, but I keep on getting an error.
Are you currently looking at it?

This is the error I'm getting:

ORA-06550: line 1, column 8: PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "" when expecting one of the following: begin function package pragma procedure subtype type use <an identifier> <a double-quoted delimited-identifier> form current cursor The symbol "" was ignored. ORA-06550: line 2, column 25: PLS-00103: Encountered the symbol "" when expecting one of the following: begin function package pragma procedure subtype type use <an identifier> <a double-quoted delimited-identifier> form current

Error
Failed to Submit International Skilled Worker Application # *******

Is there any estimate time as to when the tool will be 100% up and working?

Answer from SINP

"Thank you for your email.

Our website is now accepting applications.

For 2015, the SINP accepted a maximum of 500 applications to the International Skilled Worker category from applicants who did not have an approved offer of permanent full-time employment in Saskatchewan. The SINP application database electronically logged applications submitted to the International Skilled Worker category in the order of which they were submitted. The first 500 applications have been received and will be reviewed for compliance with the criteria of the category.

The SINP is still accepting applications to the International Skilled Worker Category from applicants with approved job offers. For information on finding work in Saskatchewan, visit Finding Work.

You may also want to visit Citizenship and Immigration Canada's website to learn more about the Express Entry system. Express Entry is a new online application system that will manage applications for permanent residence under certain economic immigration programs. For Express Entry, you must first go online and create a profile with details of your work experience, education, language ability, etc. If you are eligible, you will be put into an Express Entry pool of candidates. The SINP is launching a new category, the Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-category, for individuals who are in CIC's Express Entry pool. The SINP will be accepting 1,000 applications in 2015 to this new category. For further details on the criteria and information on when the new category will open, please visit: http://economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/express-entry.

Kind regards,

SINP"

And that was that

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
FSWCIO said:
If I am not wrong previous years applicant got 2 email after submission and before any document request. One AOR and another Pre-Screening email. But I don't see the pre screening email timeline in spreadsheet. How long normally it took for pre screening email last year? And what that pre screening email contains? Thanks
According to guidelines there will be no pre-screening email or communication of any sort.

The procedures are as follows:

I. SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION

II. PRE-SCREENING
• If the application is deemed complete, a receipt confirmation letter will be sent to the email address provided in the application. The applicant is responsible for ensuring that their contact information is up-to-date.
• If the application is deemed incomplete, the application will not be accepted and a letter will be sent by email to the applicant indicating which documents are needed to apply again.

III. BASIC REVIEW
• Applications that successfully pass pre-screening will undergo a basic review.
• A basic review is conducted to ensure that all the documents in the application package have the required information as per the description in the Supporting Documents section of the Application Guide.

IV. CRITERIA ASSESSMENT AND RECOMMENDATION
• At this stage, the SINP will conduct eligibility criteria assessment and information verification.
• A recommendation will be made based on the assessment to determine if the application is eligible for nomination, and will continue to the next stage for a review of the recommendation and a decision.

V. REVIEW OF RECOMMENDATION AND DECISION
• The SINP may perform further verification or review prior to making a final decision.
• The SINP will make a decision on the application, which will be sent to the applicant by email.

Junebaby

Dec 27, 2014
ind2012 said:
Let me clear one thing. If u will receive nomination directly from SINP here out of 500 application, u didn't require to apply under EE. U need to directly apply to CIO with nomination letter. It is also mention as two step process under application procedure.

1000 SINP nomination through EE is different process.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks.
Certainly looks that way for other provincial programs, for example Manitoba and Nova Scotia, according to other threads those that apply via without job offer and get nomination can then not use that to get 600 points for EE.
On another note I'm not sure whether I will make it for SINP EE, as I need to get my ECA and I will not get my ielts results until the end of January. If that's the case, it may be 2016 for me:(

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEAR ALL:

IAM NEW IN THIS THREAD ,,I WANT TO ASK ....[size=10pt]IS SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER STILL ACCEPTING NEW APPLICATION OR ALREADY CLOSED ?????[/size]

REGARDS.

VictorPapa

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whynot said:
DEAR ALL:

IAM NEW IN THIS THREAD ,,I WANT TO ASK ....[size=10pt]IS SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER STILL ACCEPTING NEW APPLICATION OR ALREADY CLOSED ?????[/size]

REGARDS.
It reached its cap and it is closed.

Whynot

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VictorPapa said:
It reached its cap and it is closed.
[size=10pt]IS THERE ANY RELIABLE LINK WHERE THIS INFORMATION AVAILABLE?[/size]

yhw9102

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Copenhagen
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO: BWJ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nov. 27 charged
Nomination.....
Dec. 31 PER
AOR Received.
Photo request on Feb. 6, sent on Feb. 11
IELTS Request
Doc. request on June 2, sent on June 10
File Transfer...
SLU July 3, start to process on July 1
Med's Request
waiting.........
Whynot said:
[size=10pt]IS THERE ANY RELIABLE LINK WHERE THIS INFORMATION AVAILABLE?[/size]
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/international-skilled-worker

International Skilled Worker Category
Important Notice:
The SINP is still accepting applications to the International Skilled Worker Category from applicants with approved job offers. However, the intake threshold for International Skilled Worker applications without job offers has been reached for 2015. The SINP will no longer accept applications that do not have a Job Approval letter and Job Offer attached. For information on finding work in Saskatchewan, visit Finding Work.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Junebaby said:
Certainly looks that way for other provincial programs, for example Manitoba and Nova Scotia, according to other threads those that apply via without job offer and get nomination can then not use that to get 600 points for EE.
On another note I'm not sure whether I will make it for SINP EE, as I need to get my ECA and I will not get my ielts results until the end of January. If that's the case, it may be 2016 for me:(
I don't think there is any requirement of ECA for SINP application, but you do need IELTS score card before you apply.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
Junebaby said:
Just checked SINP Application Guide and Under Education Requirements following is mentioned:

1Education/Training Credentials
You must have completed a minimum of one year of post-secondary education or
training, which is comparable to the Canadian education system that has resulted in a
degree, diploma, certificate, or a certificate equivalent to a trade certificate.
You must submit documents to verify your training and/or post-secondary
education with one or more of the following:
 education/trade certificates, degrees or diplomas with a copy of official transcripts
wherever applicable, showing school(s) attended or courses taken;
 professional designations, professional licenses and/or professional association
memberships; and,
 certification of apprenticeship/certificate equivalent (that is verifiable and
comparable to the Canadian education system programs) with details of program
structure, courses, length and its administering or regulatory authority.

CHECK THE FOLLOWING LINK:
http://www.economy.gov.sk.ca/immigration/appguide-skilled-worker-in-demand

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
I have sent an email to SINP, today, asking them if the applications sent to their international skilled worker category (500 applicants), on january 2nd, would make nominees eligible for the 600 points on express entry.

Just a few minutes ago (9:02pm here in Brazil) I've got an answer from them.

It was quite an automated email reply, and it didn't answer my question but, at least, I'm now 100% sure that my application made it into the 500 cap, as they acknowledged that the app was indeed submitted correctly and will be reviewed.

See link below for the content of the message (blurred my personal information on it).

http://i.imgur.com/GtvZwzB.png

One information on it left me really worried though. It says my app was received on january 2nd, 2014!!!! Not 2015, but 14.

I've already contacted them back, questioning them about the date.

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
adrscuds said:
I have sent an email to SINP, today, asking them if the applications sent to their international skilled worker category (500 applicants), on january 2nd, would make nominees eligible for the 600 points on express entry.

Just a few minutes ago (9:02pm here in Brazil) I've got an answer from them.

It was quite an automated email reply, and it didn't answer my question but, at least, I'm now 100% sure that my application made it into the 500 cap, as they acknowledged that the app was indeed submitted correctly and will be reviewed.

See link below for the content of the message (blurred my personal information on it).

http://i.imgur.com/GtvZwzB.png

One information on it left me really worried though. It says my app was received on january 2nd, 2014!!!! Not 2015, but 14.

I've already contacted them back, questioning them about the date.

Congratulations for your AOR !, Don't worry for the 2014 issue is the New year syndrome, everybody remains writing the past year in forms and everything at least there is a proof that it is not an completely automated response ....

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
tetunte said:
Congratulations for your AOR !, Don't worry for the 2014 issue is the New year syndrome, everybody remains writing the past year in forms and everything at least there is a proof that it is not an completely automated response ....
Omg I didn't even realize that this was my AOR lol. I thought (as previously mentioned) that it was a response to a previous email I've sent to them.