+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 2015 WITHOUT JOB OFFER LET'S DREAM HERE !

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Hi All there,

I am a new member to this forum. I have always been in touch with your forum topics. PLEASE help me out. My brother has applied for SINP without JOB offer on this Jan 2nd 2015. Due to a little bit of rush in the end, seems like we might have to update Additional family information form and work experience form a little bit.
I wanted to know if it is safe to change these forms after the submission, As we can login into the profile online.We can upload new revised pdfs with correct information. ??????

PLEASE HELP US OUT.....Any inputs are much appreciated.

You guys are doing amazing job.

May god bless everyone with Visas.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
hirak24 said:
Hi All there,

I am a new member to this forum. I have always been in touch with your forum topics. PLEASE help me out. My brother has applied for SINP without JOB offer on this Jan 2nd 2015. Due to a little bit of rush in the end, seems like we might have to update Additional family information form and work experience form a little bit.
I wanted to know if it is safe to change these forms after the submission, As we can login into the profile online. PLease help us out.

Your inputs are much appreciated. You guys are doing amazing job.

May god bless everyone with Visas.
Once submitted, you can only view you submitted application and not edit it. However, you can send email to SINP and request them to add missing form but not sure if they accept them. You can try and update us if they have accepted your missing forms.

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
arsal385 said:
Once submitted, you can only view you submitted application and not edit it. However, you can send email to SINP and request them to add missing form but not sure if they accept them. You can try and update us if they have accepted your missing forms.

Really.Huh? As far as I see it, they have an option to remove and edit the uploaded forms online.... Also, notice we already submitted profile to them and they sent us a confirmation email about it.. May be we should try uploading new forms..??? and removing old ones.?

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
hirak24 said:

Really.???? As far as I see it, they have an option to remove and edit the uploaded forms online.... Also, notice we already submitted profile to them and they sent us a confirmation email about it. ..
This is strange, Can you double check the status of your application on home page. I have just checked it and cant find any edit option apart from View Applicants and View Application only.

Secondly no one has received confirmation of submission email yet as far as I am aware due to weekend.

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
arsal385 said:
This is strange, Can you double check the status of your application on home page. I have just checked it and cant find any edit option apart from View Applicants and View Application only.

Secondly no one has received confirmation of submission email yet as far as I am aware due to weekend.

Ohh may be you are right.. I dont know why it is showing... as "pending submission"...??does that mean it never went through the submission stage. OMG ??? I can also see options for Edit application, View Application and view applicant....?

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
hirak24 said:
Ohh may be you are right.. I dont know why it is showing... as "pending submission"...??does that mean it never went through the submission stage. OMG ??? I can also see options for Edit application, View Application and view applicant....?
Perhaps thats the reason it is still showing up edit options but bizarre thing is how come you got confirmation email. May be its their system fault. Can you check the content of that email and share here may be we suggest you something better.

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
arsal385 said:
Perhaps thats the reason it is still showing up edit options but bizarre thing is how come you got confirmation email. May be its their system fault. Can you check the content of that email and share here may be we suggest you something better.
This is what the email looked like...... from immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca
"""
Subject: RE: Application ID Number *******- Part - 2

Thank-you for your document submission to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). Your documents have been received and will be placed in your file. This email serves as confirmation of your document submission. Please note the SINP may request additional documentation if your submission does not meet our requirements."""

Advise plz..

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
hirak24 said:
This is what the email looked like...... from immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca
"""

Thank-you for your document submission to the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). Your documents have been received and will be placed in your file. This email serves as confirmation of your document submission. Please note the SINP may request additional documentation if your submission does not meet our requirements."""

Advise plz..
I think this has to do with your documents submission and not to do with the application submitted on the 2nd Jan 2015. Have you previously submitted any docs in relation to the application you submitted earlier. It is because majority of the people who applied on the 2nd Jan 2015 are yet to receive their acknowledgement ( pre-screening) email.

Also does the application ID mentioned in that email match with the application ID in your 2nd Jan online application?

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
26-05-2015 with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
hirak24 said:
This is what the email looked like...... from immigration.documents @ gov.sk.ca
"""

Advise plz..
Why did you send your documents by email
My friend the process was upload the forms
And on. January 2 2015 SUBMIT the info
Sorry friend you misunderstood the process

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
tetunte said:
Why did you send your documents by email
My friend the process was upload the forms
And on. January 2 2015 SUBMIT the info
Sorry friend you misunderstood the process

I can login into the online profile and all the documents are uploaded there.... Will have to find out more about this... hopefully i Didnt miss the boat....

hirak24

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
I will look up into this and let you know whats happening ???? I have to find out whats going on /????? Never submitted an application before.. Of course, I have a couple of other emails like this.. but thats a shock if it didnt get submitted ??? will keep you posted soon.. Thanks a ton for the help...

EVA0917

Jan 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
anyone who has received confirmation of submission email today? How long will it take to receive the confirmation letter?

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
EVA0917 said:
anyone who has received confirmation of submission email today? How long will it take to receive the confirmation letter?
The first communication that we need to receive is if we got a position in the 500.

Could you imagine how many people around the world submitting their application at the same time ...

I hope that all of Us that were communicated by 11:30 am Regina Time could get a position

Last year I receive my refusal letter on January 14 2014. They Told Me "has reached the intake threshold", in that
occasion I submitted my application many hours later without any warning of the system.

Anyway, Good Luck to all of you ...

tetunte

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
02-01-2015
Nomination.....
20-04-2015
AOR Received.
05-08-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
09-09-2015
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
25-09-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
20-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
LANDED..........
July 31 2016
I went through the forum to identify who submitted his application on that morning here the list, sorry if I missed someone...

arsal385
rsx67
tetunte
Dreamer2014
ind2012
bahadur
adrscuds
fswcio
nambivin
arun2121
kayb
BloodKnight
spicey
regina_jy
shanaya
yhw9102
nahmedicsm
bhavesh1111111
manucharyanroza

if you want to add your information please click on the form...

ind2012

Mar 17, 2012
asad_xtc said:
AS RECENTLY THERE IS NEW EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM . I JUST CAME TO KNOW ABOUT IT . IT STARTED IN 2015
I AM BIT CONFUSED

ANY BODY WHO HAS SOME IDEA ABOUT IT PLS HELP ON IT

********************************************************************************************
HI ALL,

I GOT SINP NOMINATION IN AUGUST 2014 , But I Didnot send APPLICATION to CIC

DO YOU GUYS HAVE IDEA , WHETHER I HAVE TO SEND CIC APPLICATION BY EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM
"""OR""
BY USING OLD METHOD OF DOCUMENTS SUBMISSION TO CIC ACCORDING TO CHECK LIST ASKED

THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR SUPPORT
**********************************************************************************************
Hi,

You need to send your application directly to CIO Sydney. The latest guideline for SINP 2015 is also stated this. You don't need to apply under EE.

And if i m right, your nomination is valid for only six months. So u need to act fast bcoz it was issued in Aug-2014.

Regards...