Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2017 (Expecation)
LANDED..........
29-09-2017 (Expecation)
Hi All, I am SINP Applicant and got nomination in Sep 2013 and applied for PR to London Visa office. Timeline for LVO is 29 Months, I want to apply for Work permit now. Can any one guide me if anyone has aplied for Work permit after SINP nomination . what are the requirements . I didnt apply for work permit support letter from SINP . Please help .

Thanks,

brijlom

Dec 2, 2014
hey I have applied for SINP without job offer.. can I add my duration to this list?? you all are have job offer letter??

bmbosnia

Dec 5, 2014
Hello everyone. This is my timeline:

Applied for SINP:
2014-01-24
SINP nomination received:
2014-08-28
Permanent residence application sent to Sydney:
2014-11-05
Application received:
2014-11-12
AOR received:
still waiting

I also applied for a work permit and got it. I am moving to Canada in a couple of days and I will start working immediately. I guess I will receive my permanent residence application AOR there and deal with paperwork from within Canada from now on.

munni das

Mar 14, 2014
hello..i hv applied for SINP with job offer last month..Can we change job after applying for SINP. wht is the minimum time required for SINP approval with job offer.

alxbux

Jan 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I have gotten a permanent full time job offer (Arranged Employment Offer) from Saskatchewan employer :)
Do I need AEO (Arranged Employment Opinion) to get SINP nomination?

Cheers

delta304

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
to munni

be careful . dont make any mistake to change your employer.
u will get refusal . they may ask last pay stub and if they notice
than u will >>>

better just stick with current. u will loose your application

amerzd

Star Member
Jun 15, 2009
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone! I might be at wrong thread but I've found more relevant majority here!

I need to learn process for sponsoring (SINP) your siblings without a job offer and any specific time in the year to apply etc.

Thanks in advance.

camyhome

Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 17, 2015
Nomination.....
June 2014
AOR Received.
December 8, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Soon .....
bmbosnia said:
Hello everyone. This is my timeline:

Applied for SINP:
2014-01-24
2014-08-28
Permanent residence application sent to Sydney:
2014-11-05
Application received:
2014-11-12
AOR received:
still waiting

I also applied for a work permit and got it. I am moving to Canada in a couple of days and I will start working immediately. I guess I will receive my permanent residence application AOR there and deal with paperwork from within Canada from now on.
Dear Sir,
I am also SINP Nominee with job offer and I want to apply for Work VISA, Can you guide me the process?
I just send my application to CIO and waiting for AOR.
As per my information we need some special documents from Saskatchewan govt. before we apply for Work VISA.
Please advise.

juliacan

Sep 30, 2014
Hi everyone. I applied under the SINP as a Skilled Worker with job Offer on September 19, 2014. On October 01, 2014 I received the confirmation by e-mail that my application was in process. Today on the 26th of January my application was nominated. I am so happy. Good luck everyone! Hope you will receive your nominations as soon as possible. By the way I am currently in Canada as a visitor and now I am going to apply for a work permit to start working.

Yunajulie

Feb 5, 2015
Hello everyone.

Applied for SINP:
Dec. 30 ,2014
Mar.12 ,2015

Cook with Job offer

I got ITA Second draw under EE. Good bye sinp.

psalm_23

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 4, 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept. 4, 2014; second doc's request-Sept. 22, 2014
AOR Received.
August 6, 2014
patientlywaiting247 said:
Update
have just checked status of sinp skilled worker with job offer and...... We have been nominated!
just have to wait for nomination letter email to come through and we can book flights! So happy i could cry!!!
we applied on April 23rd 2014

Hi patientlywaiting,
How is evrythng going wth ur cic aplcation?i would like to ask you rgardng ur n0minati0n from sinp.aftr rcvng the n0mination,did you right away apply for a work permt first b4 m0vng to canada.?and how many days was the procesing time for your permit?

Thank you very much,

psalm_23

DIVYAZABI

Dec 3, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Chennai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-15, 2013
Passport Req..
July-16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July-17,2013
LANDED..........
Sep-09,2013
patientlywaiting247 said:
We applied SINP with job offer, skilled worker NOCb on 23rd April 2014, job approval letter received 3 days later. Application status was at "in process" until 27th July when we received email asking for additional info (travel details, sibling details and discrepancy in employment dates) we sent away straight away and status went back to "in process". We then received another email asking for more aditional info (discrepancy in employment again and IELTS language tests) we AGAIN sent away the employment correction details and also a covering email stating that we were advised no language test was required. Status went back to "in process" and is still at that stage! So frustrating all this waiting we just hope and pray we will receive our nomination acceptance soon! Any other timelines would be great and has anyone that's applied in April/may received theyr nomination yet?
Did you get your job approval after u submitted the SINP application with just the job offer letter? Could you please help clarify it..

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
included in the application - CELPIP
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
International Skilled Worker - Employment Offer Sub-Category

Eligibility:

1.You may qualify to apply under the SINP International Skilled Worker Category - Employment Offer Sub-Category if you live outside of Canada or you have proof of legal status in Canada, you are not a refugee claimant and you meet the following criteria:
2.You must score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the point assessment grid.
3.You must have a minimum of one-year work experience in the past ten years in your intended occupation.

what does intended mean? like, is it O,A,B NOC categories employment or it means I should have a relevant experience? I have IT experience and also a bit of relevant experience

also, does the experience have to be continuous or over a period of time? I got my job approval letter yesterday and I need to act fast, please guide me. Thank you.