+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 15 Sep 2020 invitees - Please join here

sandy_can

Oct 20, 2015
I have got an ADR for
For the above-mentioned employers, please provide a Government-issued document to support your work experience.

What can I show in this case?? Please help.

Joe_sinp

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
I have got an ADR for
For the above-mentioned employers, please provide a Government-issued document to support your work experience.

What can I show in this case?? Please help.
If you are in India, show them your Tax statements (form 16 etc), PF statements which generally has your employer name.
Is this your second ADR, Did you submit your license ?

mrkamran82

Jan 21, 2021
Thanks for your response. What is your NOC code?

I think as per SINP Requirements Related to Professional Status or Licensure for 2173 i.e. Software Engineers

*Software Engineers must pursue licensure through the Associate of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan.

This is what they need as an evidence:

Please provide a letter from the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS) showing that your application for registration as an Engineer-in-Training has been approved.
or
A letter from APEGS indicating that you have been assigned Confirmatory Exams.

I think CIPS is for software designers.

I am totally confused.
I am in the same situation to decide APEGS or CIPS. What was your decision and outcome ? Please share your experience

mrkamran82

Jan 21, 2021
Hi All,

I have received an ITA too from SINP.

And my NOC is "2173 : Software Engineer and Designer"
But my education has been : BSc (Science) and MCA.

Looking at various threads and this one as well, it appears that one who does not have an engineering degree at Bachelor's level has to go for APEGS certification and those without an engineering degree need to pursue CIPS.

Can anyone in the group confirm, if this understanding is correct?

In general, these certifications will take way more than 60 days, the time frame within which we need to submit our applications. So, to counter for that, what are you guys planning to do for "Does your intended occupation or job offer require Professional Certification or Licensure?* " ? YES OR NO

And I have another clarification about Birth Certificate, if anyone can answer, that would be great. I do not have a Birth Cert. What are my alternatives?

Thanks and look forward to contributing to this group through my experience as well.
I am seeking the answer of same question you asked. Let me know you got CIPS or APEGS license ?

mrkamran82

Jan 21, 2021
hi All,
My NOC is 2174 and education is BE in the Computer Science stream( i also have MCA). I heard that people with BE in CS have to go with APEGS whereas those with B.Sc. in CS should go with CIPS.
Is my understanding right? anyone here with the same requirements?
What you choose finally and was it accepted by Canadian visa authority ?