+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SINP 15 Sep 2020 invitees - Please join here

sandy_can

Oct 20, 2015
Hi All,
Need help on a very basic question. I just want to be double sure before submitting my application.

I have got the nomination in Occupation in demand category, while filling the generic form I have filled the details as below:
*Program under which you are applying - Economic
* Category under which you are applying - Provincial Nominee

Is this correct?

Please help.

hiteshk

Sep 17, 2020
Hi All,
Need help on a very basic question. I just want to be double sure before submitting my application.

I have got the nomination in Occupation in demand category, while filling the generic form I have filled the details as below:
*Program under which you are applying - Economic
* Category under which you are applying - Provincial Nominee

Is this correct?

Please help.
Yes That is Correct

Reactions: sandy_can

hiteshk

Sep 17, 2020
I am looking for a transcript from the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur. If anyone knows someone who can help, it will be great.
Can you explain your query.. I mean you must have completed your WES evaluation by now, assuming you are in express entry pool..

sandy_can

Oct 20, 2015
Dear All,
I am in dilemma with the below scenario at hand.

I have a total of 14 years of experience in IT. 8 months back I joined a new organization and presently working there.

Dilemma: Will it affect my SINP application if I do not show my last 8 months of experience? I have got all the relevant documents for my past experience as well.

P.S. Skipping the 8 months of experience does not affect my eligibility in any way.

Experts Please suggest.

hiteshk

Sep 17, 2020
Dear All,
I am in dilemma with the below scenario at hand.

I have a total of 14 years of experience in IT. 8 months back I joined a new organization and presently working there.

Dilemma: Will it affect my SINP application if I do not show my last 8 months of experience? I have got all the relevant documents for my past experience as well.

P.S. Skipping the 8 months of experience does not affect my eligibility in any way.

Experts Please suggest.
I am not an expert here but logically if you are showing proofs / documents for the points you are claiming, then it should not be an issue.

Anyways you have to mention your current work experience in some IMM form ( Dnt remember the name). Just be careful with the employment dates.

Reactions: sandy_can

sandy_can

Oct 20, 2015
Thanks brother! is it IMM 0008 (Generic Application form for Canada)? because for now I have just mentioned my last experience (excluding the current employment)

hiteshk

Sep 17, 2020
Thanks brother! is it IMM 0008 (Generic Application form for Canada)? because for now I have just mentioned my last experience (excluding the current employment)
That is IMM5669 (Background / Declaration), You have to give last 10 year personal details in this form.

Jeff84

Oct 20, 2020
Hi All, I learnt it today that for NOC 2174 + BE in CS profiles will be directly rejected from SINP.
Is it possible / Ok to change the NOC to 2173 after we got ITA ? and then explain the reason in LOE ?
hi
from where did you learn about that? is it your understanding or based on a document?
thanks

Joe_sinp

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Hello, Just to keep the discussion going.. My application was moved to in process status yesterday. I submitted my application on 05-Oct-2020.

This is surprising!! Any other members that have similar case ??

Jeff84

Oct 20, 2020
Hello, Just to keep the discussion going.. My application was moved to in process status yesterday. I submitted my application on 05-Oct-2020.

hi
congratulations, I haven't yet submitted my application.
wish you the best

harsh_SINP

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020

Wow....thats pretty quick....Whats your noc code? does your NOC require license? Best Wishes!!!

Joeyzen

Nov 3, 2020
I got ITA in August and Nominated on 29 Oct 2020 but still not reflecting on IRCC website. Is this normal what do i do?