+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore VO. Let's connect.

ratsalad

May 1, 2019
Reviving this thread. Anyone with Singapore vo case got copr or ppr recently?

I have just passed medicals recently and received pre arrival services letter but still waiting for copr or ppr.

I wonder what is the status of the Singapore vo are they actively moving applications along?

cemrocks

Feb 23, 2020
Reviving this thread. Anyone with Singapore vo case got copr or ppr recently?

I have just passed medicals recently and received pre arrival services letter but still waiting for copr or ppr.

I wonder what is the status of the Singapore vo are they actively moving applications along?
same status .. no updates since completing medicals on Jul,2020

day_tech_se

Sep 16, 2020
Hey, I see the processing time in singapore is updated to 11 weeks for Temporary work permits, anyone got approved recently ? I am guessing most people who applied till July would have been ?

Muhit85

Dec 15, 2017
Hi all, I got my COPR nov 2020 valid till March 2021. looking forward to travel
You are very lucky. SGVO is still in hibernation!
Officially you can't travel being in Post 18 March group. But I heard some ppl took risk and landed without any issues.

Reactions: shipping

sundeepk

Aug 3, 2019
You are very lucky. SGVO is still in hibernation!
Officially you can't travel being in Post 18 March group. But I heard some ppl took risk and landed without any issues.
Thanks Muhit,

as it’s uncertain that they would allow entry I am waiting for an update. COVID-19 is disrupting a lot of plans

bkmsathi

Nov 19, 2017
Hi Sundeep,
even I got the COPR in Nov but can travel till next Aug; I had to re-do my medicals as they got expired.

sundeepk

Aug 3, 2019
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#approved

if we read the above linked there is a section which says as below , does that mean we can plan our travel ; if we have valid PR visa (PPR & COPR)

Approved permanent resident applicants with expired and expiring COPR and permanent resident visa who are outside Canada
You’re exempt from the travel restrictions, but can’t travel to Canada unless your documents are re-issued, if

• we approved your permanent resident application on or before March 18, 2020, and
  • we issued you a confirmation of permanent resident document that is expired or about to expire
We’ll contact you (if we haven’t already) to ask you if you’re able to travel to Canada now, to live and settle here. Once we approve you to come to Canada, we’ll issue you the documents you need to travel.

Muhit85

Dec 15, 2017
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#approved

if we read the above linked there is a section which says as below , does that mean we can plan our travel ; if we have valid PR visa (PPR & COPR)

Approved permanent resident applicants with expired and expiring COPR and permanent resident visa who are outside Canada
You’re exempt from the travel restrictions, but can’t travel to Canada unless your documents are re-issued, if

• we approved your permanent resident application on or before March 18, 2020, and
  • we issued you a confirmation of permanent resident document that is expired or about to expire
We’ll contact you (if we haven’t already) to ask you if you’re able to travel to Canada now, to live and settle here. Once we approve you to come to Canada, we’ll issue you the documents you need to travel.
Is the 'March 18' ban lifted? :O

sundeepk

Aug 3, 2019
Doesn’t seem like they are lifted yet . From some pages it looks like march 18th rule is the most presiding one . We have to wait n see