+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore VO. Let's connect.

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
Hey don't lose hope.
For the first 2 months, I kept checking to see if there's any updates, but there was none.
So I went back to my daily activities, forgot about the application for 3 months and finally the PPR arrived.
You'll get it soon.
For now, stay healthy & safe during this pandemic.
Thank you for your encouragement. Hope it will arrive. Even it arrives now, I won't be able to travel amid this pandemic to active it. I'm really confused of the situation if I'm unable to travel and my medical exam will expire soon.

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Thank you for your encouragement. Hope it will arrive. Even it arrives now, I won't be able to travel amid this pandemic to active it. I'm really confused of the situation if I'm unable to travel and my medical exam will expire soon.
A year-long processing time to get ppr actually seems to be the norm timeline now and it’s more common that you might think. I got mine after 1 year 3 months of waiting. This includes a remedical which also seems to be what everyone needs to do given the longer processing timeline. Keep your chin up. One way or another it will come through.

addyryoo

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
What’s your stream?
When will your MEP expire?

addyryoo

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Thank you! You’ll get yours soon!!

I’m based in singapore so I submitted in person at VFS singapore.

Not hoping to leave so soon to Canada though during this volatile situation. And I worry that getting a job will even be more difficult in canada
Thank you.
I’ve already got my passport back with CoPR on Mar 31. My application got approved online as well.
Good luck to you!

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
my application status changed to DECISION MADE in an online service account but in GCKEY it is still in process. what is its meaning
how can I get the details that my application is approved or not?