+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore VO. Let's connect.

Muhit85

Dec 15, 2017
all depends on only vaccination. with vaccination cases will go down and only then IRCC might rethink of lifting travel ban. we will have to wait for another 3-4 months i guess.

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Doesn’t seem like they are lifted yet . From some pages it looks like march 18th rule is the most presiding one . We have to wait n see
Yes, that’s still the case. My copr issue date is also after 18th march. So cant do anything now and just wait. I read on forum that some people wrote to ircc to request for Authorization Letter so they can land in Canada. But the official words from IRCC is dont even contact them through webform now and that they’ll reach out to us instead.

iloveramen

Sep 12, 2019
Yes, that’s still the case. My copr issue date is also after 18th march. So cant do anything now and just wait. I read on forum that some people wrote to ircc to request for Authorization Letter so they can land in Canada. But the official words from IRCC is dont even contact them through webform now and that they’ll reach out to us instead.

May I please know what is your country of residence? Because SGVO has not given PPR to ANYONE in my country (Bangladesh) let alone COPR and some of us are AOR August 2019 !

planetarium

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
03-12-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
May I please know what is your country of residence? Because SGVO has not given PPR to ANYONE in my country (Bangladesh) let alone COPR and some of us are AOR August 2019 !
My country residence is Singapore. Hope you get it soon.

hyong1991

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
I'm a Singaporean currently residing in Canada. I applied for PR via CEC. I wonder if my VO is likely to be Singapore?
No it's gonna be somewhere in Canada , i'm a singaporean as well, just got approved recently , My Vo was Vancouver and i live in the lower midlands