+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore VO. Let's connect.

Shadow19c

Jul 29, 2021
nothing absolutely nothing :((( Ottawa is taking 3-6 days to issue ppr after remed pass and so many people getting ppr yesterday. & our sgvo even after 26 month of applications are holding us back. no words to explain :((((
Indeed, I don't know if they are waiting for everyone remedical or what will be the next step

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Indeed, I don't know if they are waiting for everyone remedical or what will be the next step
On one hand they say not every application is not the same and some application can take more time, and on the other hand they keep the approved files waiting to send batch ppr maybe.....just contradiction

Shadow19c

Jul 29, 2021
totally right!
No idea what is going on especially our application are approved mostly so was waiting for re-medical for PPR

Shadow19c

Jul 29, 2021
No update yet, will update once MEP. How long did you all have to wait for remed pass?
It takes around 1 to 2 days to pass. It is very fast from the day the clinic submits the results.

At the moment SGVO did not send any Ready for visa after the remedical. Don't know what's is going on again !

Reactions: quelash13

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
It takes around 1 to 2 days to pass. It is very fast from the day the clinic submits the results.

At the moment SGVO did not send any Ready for visa after the remedical. Don't know what's is going on again !
Did you have to send a webform to upload the eMed sheet? Or is it sufficient that the clinic has sent it?

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Any one received any satisfactory answer from SGVO ? whether they told that they can not issue PPR for certain time.
I raised multiple webform but always same answer" Once office ready then will contact you" since long time their office is not ready..

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Any one received any satisfactory answer from SGVO ? whether they told that they can not issue PPR for certain time.
I raised multiple webform but always same answer" Once office ready then will contact you" since long time their office is not ready..
When is your AOR? I think they are requesting for re-meds for some

NB_AIPP

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
I think you should do this way . Send an email to the SGVO high ra
You should follow this way as other member did successfully @dvkh
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/august-2019-aor-tracking-join-here.645568/page-137

Reactions: CA98712