Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
How long did you wait for remed passed? It's been a week and I still didn't get it.
I did my remedical check up in Singapore. The clinic sent me an email to notify on their submission of the report to IRCC, around 1 week after my visit to the clinic. The report was passed more than a day later. The report was passed at night. I remember checking my IRCC account in the evening but there was no change in the status. I checked again 2 days later, and noticed the report having been passed 2 days before. I suspect now my case is being handled in Canada (Ottawa VO hopefully?) instead of Singapore VO.

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
I did my remedical check up in Singapore. The clinic sent me an email to notify on their submission of the report to IRCC, around 1 week after my visit to the clinic. The report was passed more than a day later. The report was passed at night. I remember checking my IRCC account in the evening but there was no change in the status. I checked again 2 days later, and noticed the report having been passed 2 days before. I suspect now my case is being handled in Canada (Ottawa VO hopefully?) instead of Singapore VO.
Thanks for sharing.. I did mine in Singapore too, the clinic uploaded it a week ago but my online status is still showing "your action is required". From my understanding the Regional MO will review this portion, which should be Manila.

devinakarsten

Star Member
Apr 4, 2021
I was asked for a new PC and re-med request back in August, and my re-med is passed. Got my GCMS notes in September, and that's when I learned that my secondary office is now showing Singapore. Still haven't hear anything back from IRCC until now. AOR may 2020

Shadow19c

Jul 29, 2021
Hello
Did anyone receive any satisfactory answers from SGVO ? I raised an email however same answer wait 90 days etc...
Does anyone have any news regarding PPR ?

Thanks

quelash13

Mar 4, 2019
Singapore
Hello
Did anyone receive any satisfactory answers from SGVO ? I raised an email however same answer wait 90 days etc...
Does anyone have any news regarding PPR ?

Thanks
Nothing yet... I'm still waiting for my remed to pass. It's been a week and my profile is still showing Your action is required. It's not even showing We are reviewing...

• Wow
Reactions: Shadow19c