Singapore Timeline

Milsrome

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
CA
LANDED..........
July 2017
Mr. Easy said:
Anyone fr Philippines here where papers are forwarded in Singapore instead to Manila ?
Hi Mr. Easy,

My files were initially sent to CEM but forwarded to SGVO. It might be because i'm currently working here as a Permanent Resident.

Are you working in Singapore or had you worked here before. If not, i think you can request SGVO to transfer your files
to CEM.

Good Luck and take it easy man, :)

Milsrome

Mr. Easy

Feb 27, 2013
milsrome...

message me your number and i will call you...still here in sg working...i cant seemed to send u a message and i dunno why? im just new here, perhaps thats the reason why i dont have the access to do that?...i will wait for your number...i'm quite sad about this thing dude !

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mr. Easy said:
Anyone fr Philippines here where papers are forwarded in Singapore instead to Manila ?
Hello there

Youre not alone..... Hopefully sgvo will catch up with cem and well get our med req and visa issuance next month... :)

A.

Milsrome

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
CA
LANDED..........
July 2017
Mr. Easy said:
milsrome...

message me your number and i will call you...still here in sg working...i cant seemed to send u a message and i dunno why? im just new here, perhaps thats the reason why i dont have the access to do that?...i will wait for your number...i'm quite sad about this thing dude !
Mr. Easy,

Pls. e-mail me, milsrome@yahoo.com
Would you mine to share your timeline.

Regards,
Milsrome

Mr. Easy

Feb 27, 2013
@ a and milsrome

Can u guys message me your numbers here ? I will call you !!! This wait is really killing me softly ,,, geez it's been too long now as compared to cem processing time !!

Milsrome

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
CA
LANDED..........
July 2017
Mr. Easy said:
@ a and milsrome

Can u guys message me your numbers here ? I will call you !!! This wait is really killing me softly ,,, geez it's been too long now as compared to cem processing time !!
Mr. Easy,

I sent you a message. Pls. check your inbox. You should be able to see it by now.

Milsrome

Ziauddin ahmed

Star Member
Sep 2, 2012
Today Morning Mail Came, After 14 days. I am may be refused. Some of my friend says, Medical can come in both ways either e-mail or airmail. But now a days its usually come with e-mail.....But I am ready for both good and worst situation...

Here is the mail--

Dear Applicant,
Your processed visa application ref no. <reffno> has been released by the Canadian High Commission Singapore to Dhaka Operation Centre. Please do NOT reply to this auto-generated e-mail. In case of any query contact our Help lines at +88 02-8836055 between (Sunday -Thursday) 1000 hrs to 1300 hrs and 1400 hrs to 1600 hrs. (except holidays)

Please, help me in this situation...

nusrat9991

Sep 20, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already attached with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
06.02.2015 &amp; Medical results have been received Dt-12.02.2015 Decision made-10.05.2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ziauddin ahmed said:
Today Morning Mail Came, After 14 days. I am may be refused. Some of my friend says, Medical can come in both ways either e-mail or airmail. But now a days its usually come with e-mail.....But I am ready for both good and worst situation...

Here is the mail--

Dear Applicant,
Your processed visa application ref no. <reffno> has been released by the Canadian High Commission Singapore to Dhaka Operation Centre. Please do NOT reply to this auto-generated e-mail. In case of any query contact our Help lines at +88 02-8836055 between (Sunday -Thursday) 1000 hrs to 1300 hrs and 1400 hrs to 1600 hrs. (except holidays)

can u share your time line please.

Ziauddin ahmed

Star Member
Sep 2, 2012
nusrat9991 said:
can u share your time line please.
Submitted In VFS Dhaka On: 14-02-13

Received In SGH On: 19-03-13

Then this mail on : 04-03-13 <<Really Confusing>>>

Here is the mail--

Dear Applicant,

taivoi

Jul 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
Ziauddin ahmed said:
Still not confirmed refused or not, An envelop is coming in two days, is it possible that it could be medical instruction?
I think 90% docs updated request,10% MR, 0% refused, ecas should change to decision made in case of refused, this case is not for sure.