9/25/12- Visa application submitted to CIC
10/2/12- Visa application received by CIO intake office
11/08/12 - DD encashed
11/22/12 - AOR from CIO
- waiting for updates....

Hoping to receive MR soon.

Good Luck to all of us!

Milsrome

Hi @milsome, just curios about your case, are you currently working here in SG? or did you work here before?

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Milsrome said:
Hi blitzk,

Im currently working here.

Regards,

Milsrome
Hi milsrome welcome to the club.... The same thing happens to us. We choose cem but they forward our application to sgvo so no choice but to wait and hopefully it'll be sooner. God bless all of us.

X'cess: do worry as not all will have the same destiny..... A friend of mine got mr after 5 months sgvo receivedd their file.... So who knows.... Btw, theyre a couple without child and both working here in sg. S lucky of them. :)

A

Milsrome

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
CA
LANDED..........
July 2017
a said:
Hi milsrome welcome to the club.... The same thing happens to us. We choose cem but they forward our application to sgvo so no choice but to wait and hopefully it'll be sooner. God bless all of us.

X'cess: do worry as not all will have the same destiny..... A friend of mine got mr after 5 months sgvo receivedd their file.... So who knows.... Btw, theyre a couple without child and both working here in sg. S lucky of them. :)

A
Dear A,

Thanks for your feedback. Yeah we got no choice
but to be more patient to wait, it's really out
of our control & we can't do something about
it. We just hope & pray for the best to come.

Regards,
Milsrome

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
tam_ngo said:
Hi guys,

I'm new to this thread, glad to join SVO applicants

Here is my timeline, applied under PNP program :)

Hi tam_ngo, you apply for PNP program before or after you land in Canada? Are you holding the Travel Visa or Working Permit? Hear say applicant can do their medical exam in Canada if they are in Canada when receive the MR. Any idea?

Hi Milsrome, welcome to join this post. Let's pray together our visa will get approve soon!

Sincerely,
Kidrobot

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
Hi everyone, I'm looking for help to fill in the Application for TRV form.

http://postimage.org/image/4y9tqgb3t/
Please refer to the picture attached. I have some question about Question 9.

As you know Malaysia Visa Office has closed and all the files transfer to SGVO. My mum is Malaysian. So she should tick yes/ no in Question 9. So what should she fill in "Other"?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5256ETOC.asp#5256E4

Question 9

Check the box to indicate if you are applying from your current country of residence.

If you checked ‘‘No'', select the appropriate information from the list to indicate:

The name of the country where you are applying from,
Your immigration status in that country by choosing one of the following:
Citizen
Permanent resident
Visitor
Worker
Student
Other
Protected Person
Refugee Claimant
Other: This section must be completed if you selected ‘‘Other'' as a status,
The dates (From – To) that you have been living in that country.
Note: If you are not a citizen of the country where you are making your application, you must provide proof of your legal status when you submit your application.

tam_ngo

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
kidrobot said:
Hi tam_ngo, you apply for PNP program before or after you land in Canada? Are you holding the Travel Visa or Working Permit? Hear say applicant can do their medical exam in Canada if they are in Canada when receive the MR. Any idea?

Hi Milsrome, welcome to join this post. Let's pray together our visa will get approve soon!

Sincerely,
Kidrobot
Hi Kidrobot, nice to meet you

I'm currently holding a work permit. I graduated from an technical institute in Canada as an international student, and I applied for PNP after I got a job offer from a Canadian employer.
About MR, I'm pretty sure for all in-Canada applicants, they can have their medical exams in Canada after they receive their MRs. For my case, I'm still waiting for my MR, so let see

Thanks,
Tam_Ngo

ivelnal

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 July 2011
Nomination.....
02 Feb 2011
AOR Received.
03 Aug 2011
Med's Request
14 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
26 Feb 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15 April 2013
LANDED..........
soon
Hi All,

My update:

1. My wife and I applied for the Singapore Police Clearance (COC) yesterday and we can collect the certificate on March 12, 2013.

2. Me, my wife and my two daughters (6 and 1) did our medical exam yesterday. They don't have the e-medical system yet so they will send the result to High Commission of Canada Manila (not Singapore) via courier. According to the hospital, the result will be ready after three days, then they will send it via courier and reach Manila 3-5 days estimate. The hospital will also give us the air bill number so that we can track it.

My wife and I will go to the High Commission of Canada on March 12 to submit the Background declaration form, Singapore Police Clearance and Passport photos.

We are not sure if they will ask our passport. Because in their first email to us they mentioned about our passports.

First email: January 14, 2013 at 2:31PM

Dear Sir ,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
We are now ready to issue your immigration visa(s). In order to complete this process, we need your passport(s) (see attached letter)
We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada

Second email: January 14, 2013 at 2:32PM

Dear Sir ,
Please comply with the attached request.

Sincerely,

It is quite confusing because of the two different email message. That is why we are planning to submit the additional docs and forms personally so that we can clarify if we need to give them our passports.

Thanks.

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
tam_ngo said:
Hi Kidrobot, nice to meet you

I'm currently holding a work permit. I graduated from an technical institute in Canada as an international student, and I applied for PNP after I got a job offer from a Canadian employer.
About MR, I'm pretty sure for all in-Canada applicants, they can have their medical exams in Canada after they receive their MRs. For my case, I'm still waiting for my MR, so let see

Thanks,
Tam_Ngo
Tam_Ngo, your case is different than most of us. Since you already found a job in Canada, I believe there is no problem on your application. Please keep us updated.

Sincerely,
Kidrobot

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
ivelnal said:
Hi All,

My update:

1. My wife and I applied for the Singapore Police Clearance (COC) yesterday and we can collect the certificate on March 12, 2013.

2. Me, my wife and my two daughters (6 and 1) did our medical exam yesterday. They don't have the e-medical system yet so they will send the result to High Commission of Canada Manila (not Singapore) via courier. According to the hospital, the result will be ready after three days, then they will send it via courier and reach Manila 3-5 days estimate. The hospital will also give us the air bill number so that we can track it.

My wife and I will go to the High Commission of Canada on March 12 to submit the Background declaration form, Singapore Police Clearance and Passport photos.

We are not sure if they will ask our passport. Because in their first email to us they mentioned about our passports.

First email: January 14, 2013 at 2:31PM

Dear Sir ,
We are now ready to issue your immigration visa(s). In order to complete this process, we need your passport(s) (see attached letter)

Sincerely,

High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada

Second email: January 14, 2013 at 2:32PM

Dear Sir ,
Please comply with the attached request.

Sincerely,

It is quite confusing because of the two different email message. That is why we are planning to submit the additional docs and forms personally so that we can clarify if we need to give them our passports.

Thanks.

ivelnal, bring along your passport when submit your documents.

Good luck!

Sincerely,
Kidrobot

ivelnal

Star Member
Sep 12, 2011
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 July 2011
Nomination.....
02 Feb 2011
AOR Received.
03 Aug 2011
Med's Request
14 Jan 2013
Med's Done....
26 Feb 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15 April 2013
LANDED..........
soon
kidrobot said:
ivelnal, bring along your passport when submit your documents.

Good luck!

Sincerely,
Kidrobot
Hi Kidrobot,

That's exactly what I'm thinking now.

Thanks and Good Luck also!

tam_ngo

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
kidrobot said:
Tam_Ngo, your case is different than most of us. Since you already found a job in Canada, I believe there is no problem on your application. Please keep us updated.

Sincerely,
Kidrobot
Kidrobot,

I'm not sure how they're going to process my file. Because my case is also PNP, it should take around the same average processing time like other applicants, which is 23 months currently.

I'll keep updating, just hope It will be fast for all applicants in SVO

kidrobot

Nov 25, 2009
tam_ngo said:
Kidrobot,

I'm not sure how they're going to process my file. Because my case is also PNP, it should take around the same average processing time like other applicants, which is 23 months currently.

I'll keep updating, just hope It will be fast for all applicants in SVO

tam_ngo, you already have a strong connection background to Canada so the waiting time shouldn't be a problem for you. Just keep concentrate on your job and enjoy your life! Don't worry too much. Good luck to you and all the applicant!

tam_ngo

Star Member
Nov 22, 2012
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
FAM
kidrobot said:
tam_ngo, you already have a strong connection background to Canada so the waiting time shouldn't be a problem for you. Just keep concentrate on your job and enjoy your life! Don't worry too much. Good luck to you and all the applicant!
Thanks Kidrobot, good luck to you, too