Singapore Timeline

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also waiting for MR since July 201AR, outland candiate, FT singapore. But when they will process July-August -September 2018 file?

after one year from date of file received at sgvo. If earlier than it, maybe from Jan/2020

PRR19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Do you think should I wait till January 2020? I mean complete 18 months and then apply gcmnotes? Passing very crucial time due to no upadate of my file
Today SGVO replied, meaningless

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

This application is currently pending review by an officer, after which we will contact the applicant to advise the outcome of the review and/or any subsequent steps in the processing of the application.If your address, email or other contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing.

We are striving to make the processing of our applications as efficient as possible. Please note that changes in the volume of new applications received, annual quotas and the resources available to process them, can lead to longer processing times. Furthermore, some applications, owing to their complexity, take longer to process than others.

PRR19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
after one year from date of file received at sgvo. If earlier than it, maybe from Jan/2020
How do you know after 1year SGVO?
How do you guess they have completed this year quotas? any authentic source?
As per CIC the processing time count from the date of AR by sydney office receive.and base on this system also estimate base on the date.

PRR19

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Do you think should I wait till January 2020? I mean complete 18 months and then apply gcmnotes? Passing very crucial time due to no upadate of my file
@Asif bro,My suggestion
Pls. Firstly do enquiry through web form

and also suggest join below two face groups-
Canada migration from Bangladesh
Mission Canada(Life in canada)

Both are very helpful group for Bangladesh and ask in those group.

and after reply get from SGVO then think whether will you apply GCM.

Asif BD

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
@Asif bro,My suggestion
Pls. Firstly do enquiry through web form

and also suggest join below two face groups-
Canada migration from Bangladesh
Mission Canada(Life in canada)

Both are very helpful group for Bangladesh and ask in those group.

and after reply get from SGVO then think whether will you apply GCM.

Thanks brother for the advice , I have plan to wait this month, afterwards I will apply GCMnotes.

Reactions: PRR19

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today SGVO replied, meaningless

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

This application is currently pending review by an officer, after which we will contact the applicant to advise the outcome of the review and/or any subsequent steps in the processing of the application.If your address, email or other contact information changes during processing, you must inform this office in writing.

We are striving to make the processing of our applications as efficient as possible. Please note that changes in the volume of new applications received, annual quotas and the resources available to process them, can lead to longer processing times. Furthermore, some applications, owing to their complexity, take longer to process than others.

SGVO is giving me same above mail from last February 2019. some people said this email means my file is untouched !!!

May 2, 2018
I mailed SGVO 31st July to know the updates about my application.
My application status is showing In-Process since May.
However they replied me that I am on the queue for interview although I did not get any adr after transfer of my application to SGVO.
Really confused

Reactions: Asif BD
May 2, 2018
I mailed SGVO 31st July to know the updates about my application.
My application status is showing In-Process since May.
However they replied me that I am on the queue for interview although I did not get any adr after transfer of my application to SGVO.
AR-10July 2018
AOR-23 August 2018
FT - 8 April 2019
Received FT mail- 17 April 2019
IP- 3 May 2019
Really confused

Asif BD

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Dear friend need : I am waiting for MR from July 2018. Is there anyone(NOC 0423) who is waiting for MR from Singapore visa office or got PPR?