+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore Timeline

krana85

Oct 25, 2018
I got my GCMS notes. And there the officer kept a note " Interview required". now I'm waiting for the interview date...........................................
Means u r waitiny for interview date since jun 2018? When did u order notes? Do u understand y they want u for interview? Any specific reason?

colorblind4000

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Vancouver BC
Means u r waitiny for interview date since jun 2018? When did u order notes? Do u understand y they want u for interview? Any specific reason?
I got GCMS notes a week ago. There the officer commented about the interview on Feb 2019. I never received any email about an interview. No email from CIC after the medical done on Dec 2018.

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When I submitted the application it was less than two years. But now its more than two years.
Are you SINP nominated? did you get any ADR? why they asked for interview ? and did you see updates in gckey : you need interview?

colorblind4000

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Vancouver BC
Are you SINP nominated? did you get any ADR? why they asked for interview ? and did you see updates in gckey : you need interview?
In the GCKEY still showing "no interview required" "no document required".
I have no idea about SINP and ADR. Everything was normal in th file so really don't know why they required an interview. I never received any official email about an interview. I got to know about the interview information from an email reply(after I send email) from SGVO and from the GCMS notes.

Reactions: DREAM17CANADA

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In the GCKEY still showing "no interview required" "no document required".
I have no idea about SINP and ADR. Everything was normal in th file so really don't know why they required an interview. I never received any official email about an interview. I got to know about the interview information from an email reply(after I send email) from SGVO and from the GCMS notes.

I heard that normally interview schedule come after 2 years. if it is done at Dhaka, than you can contact Dhaka Canada embassy about this schedule .

Sam890

Jul 16, 2019
I got GCMS notes a week ago. There the officer commented about the interview on Feb 2019. I never received any email about an interview. No email from CIC after the medical done on Dec 2018.
Hi: I m on the same boat. I sent an email and got reply after a month saying I m on the queue for interview. My wife is PA from Bangladesh and applied in November, 2018. I dunno what are the red flags they found out. Plz keep us updated

DREAM17CANADA

Jan 19, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi: I m on the same boat. I sent an email and got reply after a month saying I m on the queue for interview. My wife is PA from Bangladesh and applied in November, 2018. I dunno what are the red flags they found out. Plz keep us updated
Are PNP nominated, which province ? your wife NOC ? you & your wife both live in Bangladesh ? Did u got any ADR ? MR done, sorry many question asked you. All is well

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.