+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

fbt_283

Mar 30, 2018
June 13th finished medical exam. What usually comes after medicsl exam.
If everything ok, then they will send you pre-arrival and then passport request
And timeline varies person to person- but most of the cases it take one month from medical to pre-arrival and one month from pre-arrival to passport request

mthanh29

Sep 16, 2017
My full timeline,

Application received on (by CIC) - 7th July, 2017
Medical Letter sent on CIC web - 14th November, 2017
Medical done- 15th November, 2017
Decision Made- 21st June, 2018
PPR (passport request) - 21st June, 2018
Singapore visa office
Hi! Congrast to you! Can I ask you that after you done Medical and no news till Decision Made at 21 June 2018? I'm getting frustrated for no news after I done Medical at early February2018. I'm September 2017 application.

Exorcist

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Hi, It's been 1 month and a half that I've received my approval from Immigration Canada but I didn't received my passport yet. Do you guys know how long it take before they ship back the passport and the PR document after approval?
It takes around 24-28 days,I think you need to contact with vfs.

pzupp

Jan 24, 2018
Normally it takes 21 days to complete their tasks once they receive your passport. I mean visa stamping and issuing of COPR.To my mind, you should make an inquiry as it is already one and a half month your application has been approved. When did you send your passport?.
It takes around 24-28 days,I think you need to contact with vfs.
The passport has been sent on 30th of April 2018 and approve on 16th of May 2018

My wife is from Laos Immigration Canada is not working with vfs there. We have to ship the passport with DHL(Courrier service) and they send it back, we chose to ship her passport back to a Canadian address because the postal service is better here. They contacted me by mail to confirm the postal address but I did not have reply since. I emailed them for information at Singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and they did not answer yet. And monday I've just contacted them trought IRCC Web form http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/contacts/formulaire-web.asp and still waiting for there reply. I hope my wife passport did not got lost or something :(

Exorcist

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
The passport has been sent on 30th of April 2018 and approve on 16th of May 2018

My wife is from Laos Immigration Canada is not working with vfs there. We have to ship the passport with DHL(Courrier service) and they send it back, we chose to ship her passport back to a Canadian address because the postal service is better here. They contacted me by mail to confirm the postal address but I did not have reply since. I emailed them for information at Singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and they did not answer yet. And monday I've just contacted them trought IRCC Web form http://www.cic.gc.ca/francais/contacts/formulaire-web.asp and still waiting for there reply. I hope my wife passport did not got lost or something :(
For courrier service it takes 6-8 weeks.. Don't think negative.Inshallah everything will be fine.

fbt_283

Mar 30, 2018
Can anyone please tell me what is the standard timeline for passport delivery after Singapore visa office dispatch the passport to collection of passport from VFS Dhaka office.
My passport was dispatched on 20 Jun 18 from Singapore, but still no update for passport collection

Exorcist

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
Can anyone please tell me what is the standard timeline for passport delivery after Singapore visa office dispatch the passport to collection of passport from VFS Dhaka office.
My passport was dispatched on 20 Jun 18 from Singapore, but still no update for passport collection
My passport was dispached on 22 june,2018 i am also egerly wating for the sms/mail.

Rofiq2018

Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
july 7, 2017
File Transfer...
Sept 25, 2017
Med's Request
Nov 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
I just received it today late afternoon
hi can you please tell me when your passport was sending to Singapore visa office from Dhaka?

Rofiq2018

Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
july 7, 2017
File Transfer...
Sept 25, 2017
Med's Request
Nov 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Hi! Congrast to you! Can I ask you that after you done Medical and no news till Decision Made at 21 June 2018? I'm getting frustrated for no news after I done Medical at early February2018. I'm September 2017 application.
you have to wait 12 months , you have no other choice.so please be patient until September 2018. They must give their decision within 12 months. so be relax and patient until September 2018