AOR1 - November 3, 2018
Sponsor Decision Made - November 21, 2017
AOR2 Singapore VO - December 28, 2017
Medical Request - February 5, 2018
Pre-Arrival Services - April 5, 2018
Background check in Process - June 4, 2018
Decision Made - June 4, 2018
Passport Request - June 4, 2018

It has been a challenging 9 months, lots of emotions in the air, but me and my wife always prayed for this day.
I live in Vancouver. This is Ramadan month. I prayed and prayed for her visa before Ramadan was over and Allah granted that.
Congratulations brother! :)

bluearrow

Apr 23, 2017
That's it for me guys.
Here is my timeline to help you guys.

VO = Singapore
App sent = feb 14, 2017
Start Processing march 1st, 2017
SA march 10, 2017
Schedule A uploaded 3 times
File transfer sep 6, 2017
Aor2 sep 12, 2017
Med request sep 14, 2017
Med passed sep 20, 2017
Pcc, csq, declaration of severance request nov 14, 2017
CSQ and declaration of severance uploaded via gckey, Pcc send by email since no upload place in gckey for pcc. nov 16, 2017
Gckey still say waiting for document?
Called CIC and they told me to upload via webform.
PCC upload and confirm december 12, 2017.

Prearrival email april 13, 2018

Background check start may 7, 2018
Dm on ecas may 7, 2018
Passport request may 9, 2018
Passport receive by singapore may 14, 2018
Visa Stamp and approve May 18, 2018
Visa shipped back june 1, 2018
Visa pickup at Fedex June 5, 2018
Landing July 10, 2018

fbt_283

Mar 30, 2018
What is the approximate timeline for SVO from the date they receive it and then stamp and send it back through VFS. I have submitted my passport on May 24th. Just wondering how long it may take - as it has been more than 2 weeks and no update on GCKey or VFS website after they receive it. I have some other travel commitment on last week of June. So any experience sharing (specially from Bangladesh) would be helpful.

truedeath

May 1, 2018
What is the approximate timeline for SVO from the date they receive it and then stamp and send it back through VFS. I have submitted my passport on May 24th. Just wondering how long it may take - as it has been more than 2 weeks and no update on GCKey or VFS website after they receive it. I have some other travel commitment on last week of June. So any experience sharing (specially from Bangladesh) would be helpful.
between 3 to 4 weeks.
my one
Received by VFS Dhaka on 13th May
received by SVO on 15th May.
handed over to VFS by SVO on 7th June
Message received from VFS Dhaka for collection on 10th June
Passport collected on 11th June

Reactions: fbt_283

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
My PA got PPR and she her passport was received at 05.06.2018 by SVO. Did anyone submitted return envelop along with passport and photographs? My agent instructed us to forward return envelop along with passport and photographs. However, my wife forgot to forward return envelope with other documents by VFS Dhaka office. will this create any problem? please respond if you have any idea.

thanks in advance.

fbt_283

Mar 30, 2018
My PA got PPR and she her passport was received at 05.06.2018 by SVO. Did anyone submitted return envelop along with passport and photographs? My agent instructed us to forward return envelop along with passport and photographs. However, my wife forgot to forward return envelope with other documents by VFS Dhaka office. will this create any problem? please respond if you have any idea.

thanks in advance.
I also don't provide return envelop, I think when you send passport via VFS - you don't need to include return envelop, they will take care the rest. Also VFS Dhaka agent checked my documents and didn't ask for envelop. Return envelop is required if you send via courier.
But you can give a call to VFS Dhaka for clarification.

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
I also don't provide return envelop, I think when you send passport via VFS - you don't need to include return envelop, they will take care the rest. Also VFS Dhaka agent checked my documents and didn't ask for envelop. Return envelop is required if you send via courier.
But you can give a call to VFS Dhaka for clarification.
Thanks for your response. Do you know whether they have issued your COPR or stapped your passport with VISA? Is there any change in the my cic account. You are one week + ahead of us. Our application is handled by agent so we can not see the my CIC. Bluearrow got his application approved and visa stamp within 4 days.

thanks

fbt_283

Mar 30, 2018
Thanks for your response. Do you know whether they have issued your COPR or stapped your passport with VISA? Is there any change in the my cic account. You are one week + ahead of us. Our application is handled by agent so we can not see the my CIC. Bluearrow got his application approved and visa stamp within 4 days.

thanks
I don't see any update on my CIC account or VFS global website yet. I am hoping for some update on coming week. What I heard from other applicants, standard timeline is 3-4 weeks, but some of them receive it early and some late. So hoping for the best.

DanaF

Mar 12, 2018
Hello, December 2017 outland applicant here (Singapore VO). I’m currently visiting my spouse in Canada on a tourist visa (since mid February 2018). While here I got my request for medical and got it done here. Now I’ve been asked for my passport (email received june 13) even though Gckey doesnt say decision made yet (ecas says decision made). We were thinking of sending my passport from here instead of going back to my home country.
Does anyone know if that might be possible? Would we need to do anything differently in that case or change our address anywhere on the application?
Also am I to submit all my passports or only the current one?

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
I don't see any update on my CIC account or VFS global website yet. I am hoping for some update on coming week. What I heard from other applicants, standard timeline is 3-4 weeks, but some of them receive it early and some late. So hoping for the best.
Hi

any update on your COPR and VISA

fbt_283

Mar 30, 2018
Nope, not yet. I sent a mail to Singapore visa office yesterday - but no reply from them yet. I am kind of worried now - because my travel plan is on next Sunday. So if I won't receive my passport by then, then it would be an issue.

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Nope, not yet. I sent a mail to Singapore visa office yesterday - but no reply from them yet. I am kind of worried now - because my travel plan is on next Sunday. So if I won't receive my passport by then, then it would be an issue.

I guess they will deliver your copr and passport with visa stamp within this week. don't worry. Your passport was received by 24th May, am I right.

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hello friends!
How many days generally need (A general calculation) to get PPR from Singapore VO after medical & Pre-arrival services? My e-medical was sent to SGVO on April 02, 2018 and received pre-arrival on May 03, 2018. Since that time there is no update! It is almost 8 months from the application submission date. It is really hard to wait for long time............

fbt_283

Mar 30, 2018
I guess they will deliver your copr and passport with visa stamp within this week. don't worry. Your passport was received by 24th May, am I right.
They received my file on 28th. However they replied my e-mail and inform me they will dispatch my passport tomorrow- hopefully I will receive it on Thursday otherwise have to wait until Sunday

Reactions: Kishaloy_Paul

fbt_283

Mar 30, 2018
Hello friends!
How many days generally need (A general calculation) to get PPR from Singapore VO after medical & Pre-arrival services? My e-medical was sent to SGVO on April 02, 2018 and received pre-arrival on May 03, 2018. Since that time there is no update! It is almost 8 months from the application submission date. It is really hard to wait for long time............
For me it was approximate 1 month from pre-arrival to PPR, but it may vary case to case. Hope you will get PPR soon