+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Is Pre-arrival means that they completed the application process? I like to know what process you will still need to do after the medical is reviewed. I like to book her flight as soon as we can, since being away for 1/2 a year+ from your newly wedded spouse is hard.
I am still confused actually at which stage pre arrival invitation letter is given to the applicant

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Is Pre-arrival means that they completed the application process? I like to know what process you will still need to do after the medical is reviewed. I like to book her flight as soon as we can, since being away for 1/2 a year+ from your newly wedded spouse is hard.
Pre-arrival means VO is close to taking their final decision. But it always varies file to file! After doing the medical tests, applicant has nothing to do except waiting. And this is the hardest moment! Well, approximate steps are like Medical > Pre-arrival > PPR > PP Send > PP receive with COPR. In between if VO wants, they can call for interview also.
You can follow applicant's signature parts (Below comments) and create your own signature also, which helps others to understand the all procedures and gaps between the steps.

Reactions: maria79 and 777G

Rofiq2018

Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
july 7, 2017
File Transfer...
Sept 25, 2017
Med's Request
Nov 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Dear Friends,

Today we observed the Decision Made at the Ecas of my wife (PA) instead of In Process. Feeling relaxed. Hope to get PPR very soon.
please share your time period. when your application was received? visa office name and where r u from?

truedeath

May 1, 2018
Today is my official bday and Bday gift from cic
Got passport return with copr and stump today
I m so happy
Alhamduillah
Finally i want to say just one thing if u are genuine no can not stop you getting visa
Here is my time line
Application sent #may 20 th 2017
AOR1# june 22,2017
AOR2# sep 9th ,2017
Medical: 12th oct
Medical passed 17th oct
Got relationship interview letter on 28th oct
(That time i was so broken )
Feb: 3rd got interview time and schedule on 7th march
March 7th # interview happend and my spouse was with me
Interview went so hard we thought she will reject us
But true love never die
We didnt break but we were sad
March 15# we got pre arrival letter and meet the eligiblity pass. We were so happy
In this section if u got interview call
Dont be sad stay strong and be positive
And never loose ur hope and try to go in interview with ur sponsor
March# 24th applicant bcg start and om this day gor DM on Ecas
March 28 # got ppr
March 28# online approval
May 01# got my passport with stump and copr
Best of luck
O
on which date you submitted the passport to VFS?

truedeath

May 1, 2018
hello everyone,

i am from bangladesh and got passport request on 26th april which i sent via vfs to singapore . in vfs it says that the VO in singapore recieved it on 30th. still application had not yet change. any idea how long after recieving the passport in singapore do they update the status?

thank you
Have you received your passport??
I submitted my one to VFS on 13 May 2018. how long it may take??

current status is as follows
visa application, tracking ID No.20180513BDDAPPTXXXXX has been received by the Canada Visa Office, Singapore on 15/05/2018 and its under process.

AMScarry2019

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Thailand
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-09-2017
Med's Request
22-11-2017
Med's Done....
26-11-2017
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
03-05-2018
Hello Tam_ngo and frmBD,

we applied from Thailand and received Pre-Arrival Service approval perhaps six months ago, before requests for Police Clearance and Medicals. We used AEIP-SUCCESS which was very responsive, free and was totally online.

One or other of the services seemed heavily focused on Chinese applicants / starting points, and prepared the process with an expensive travel requirement to attend workshops. This seems highly impractical and unnecessary, although as with all in-person events, much can be gained that could not with virtual or online attendance. However, $$$ is required!!!!

Check them ALL and make your choice according to your own tastes and needs. Good Luck!

BTW, the final 10% seems to take the longest! Don't worry, it will happen!
Hello Forum members,

we received our COPR and PR Visa w/passport today from VFS Thailand.

For details on timing, see signature please.
I'll keep a profile on here to check in from time to time and offer moral support and information.

Good luck to all of you, have faith that the process will end positively for you.

Regards from Andrew and family moving to Toronto!

Reactions: Kishaloy_Paul

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hello Forum members,

we received our COPR and PR Visa w/passport today from VFS Thailand.

For details on timing, see signature please.
I'll keep a profile on here to check in from time to time and offer moral support and information.

Good luck to all of you, have faith that the process will end positively for you.

Regards from Andrew and family moving to Toronto!
Hello AMScarry2019, Congratulations for ending the journey successfully. Best wishes for your next journey....

Reactions: AMScarry2019

BDcan

May 26, 2018
Application received: September 5, 2017
AOR1 - November 3, 2018
Sponsor Decision Made - November 21, 2017
AOR2 Singapore VO - December 28, 2017
Medical Request - February 5, 2018
Pre-Arrival Services - April 5, 2018
Background check in Process - June 4, 2018
Decision Made - June 4, 2018
Passport Request - June 4, 2018

It has been a challenging 9 months, lots of emotions in the air, but me and my wife always prayed for this day.
I live in Vancouver. This is Ramadan month. I prayed and prayed for her visa before Ramadan was over and Allah granted that.

fbt_283

Mar 30, 2018
Just a quick query, how long does it take in Singapore Visa Office for passport stamp and send it to applicant's country via VFS?
I have submitted my passport on 24th May from Dhaka, Bangladesh. Just wondering how long will it take to get my passport back

truedeath

May 1, 2018
Just a quick query, how long does it take in Singapore Visa Office for passport stamp and send it to applicant's country via VFS?
I have submitted my passport on 24th May from Dhaka, Bangladesh. Just wondering how long will it take to get my passport back
i submitted to VFS on 13th May
Singapore visa office received on 15th May

VFS Status still ---
Visa application, tracking ID No.20180513BDDAPPTXXXXX has been received by the Canada Visa Office, Singapore on 15/05/2018 and its under process.

AMScarry2019

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Thailand
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-09-2017
Med's Request
22-11-2017
Med's Done....
26-11-2017
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
03-05-2018
i submitted to VFS on 13th May
Singapore visa office received on 15th May

VFS Status still ---
Visa application, tracking ID No.20180513BDDAPPTXXXXX has been received by the Canada Visa Office, Singapore on 15/05/2018 and its under process.
Hello,
my timing is available in my signature, but it took just under 1 month, most of which was VFS mailing back and forth. Wish we could send direct, but I suspect if post was lost, too much blame and responsibility directed at Embassies, so they've contracted it out to avoid the arguments.

AMScarry2019

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Thailand
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Doc's Request.
26-09-2017
Med's Request
22-11-2017
Med's Done....
26-11-2017
Interview........
not requested
Passport Req..
03-05-2018
Hello AMScarry2019, Congratulations for ending the journey successfully. Best wishes for your next journey....
Sbasiba (?) Paul, thanks for your regards and wishes. Though I am born and raised Canadian, and it's my WIFE who's immigrating, it may as well be me TOO because I haven't lived in Canada since 1989! The settlement might be easier for her than me because she'll have the Arrival Services to help her, and allegedly (available to spouse of applicants too), so I'll find out if I can get any advice other than "The door is THAT way, GOODBYE!"
I note from your signature that you're closer to the end of your application now that the PCC has been submitted. We have to get a total of 4, in 1+3 sequence upon 2 separate requests - this delayed the entire process my 5 months!! Good luck yourself, and will stay connected to the forum to be a useful member of Canadian society. Regards

Reactions: Kishaloy_Paul