+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Singapore timeline

mahmud2060

Feb 22, 2012
My Spouse passed Medical Exam today. According to people of this thread and my timeline, i think my waiting starts now. Not sure how long it will take to finish Background check and will get PPR.

I see, lots of people got Pre-arrival email before PPR, not sure what is this ?? Can anyone please explain what should i do when i receive this Pre-arrival email ??

Last edited:

DanaF

Mar 12, 2018
Hi! Quick question:
For those of you who received ppr, did you fill out the accompanying spouse’s info for the appendix b form in the request letter? I figured I wouldnt have to since my spouse is sponsoring me and I’m the one going.
Also, did you upload your scanned passport and digital image to gckey as well or did you just submit physically to the concerned office?
Please do clarify.

Last edited:

Rofiq2018

Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
july 7, 2017
File Transfer...
Sept 25, 2017
Med's Request
Nov 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
My Spouse passed Medical Exam today. According to people of this thread and my timeline, i think my waiting starts now. Not sure how long it will take to finish Background check and will get PPR.

I see, lots of people got Pre-arrival email before PPR, not sure what is this ?? Can anyone please explain what should i do when i receive this Pre-arrival email ??
you have to wait until 12 months, if your luck is good, your decision will come within 10 to 11 months. All the best and keep patient at least 12 months.

My full timeline,

Application received on (by CIC) - 7th July, 2017
Medical Letter sent on CIC web - 14th November, 2017
Medical done- 15th November, 2017
Decision Made- 21st June, 2018
PPR (passport request) - 21st June, 2018
Singapore visa office

fbt_283

Mar 30, 2018
Hi! Quick question:
For those of you who received ppr, did you fill out the accompanying spouse’s info for the appendix b form in the request letter? I figured I wouldnt have to since my spouse is sponsoring me and I’m the one going.
Also, did you upload your scanned passport and digital image to gckey as well or did you just submit physically to the concerned office?
Please do clarify.
Yes only your info need to be on appendix- b and you have to upload scanned passsport copy and digital image in gckey account. Also you have to send the passport and pic physically to visa office as per instruction on the mail

Reactions: DanaF

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Hi forum,

My wife has collected her passport with visa and copr today from VFS dhaka, Bangladesh. but in the package there is no relationship proof pics. So far I know they return these pics to the applicants, Is this normal, Anyone is in the same boat.

fbt_283

Mar 30, 2018
Hi forum,

My wife has collected her passport with visa and copr today from VFS dhaka, Bangladesh. but in the package there is no relationship proof pics. So far I know they return these pics to the applicants, Is this normal, Anyone is in the same boat.
For my case they actually return the pics like couple months back via mail. I think it was during I was requested for medical.
But it depends case to case, you may send a mail to them. But I would suggest you to wait for couple more days considering BD’s postal system performance

frmBD

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
For my case they actually return the pics like couple months back via mail. I think it was during I was requested for medical.
But it depends case to case, you may send a mail to them. But I would suggest you to wait for couple more days considering BD’s postal system performance

Thanks fbt_283 for your response. You supposed to fly last Sunday, are you in Canada.

Rofiq2018

Mar 1, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
AOR Received.
july 7, 2017
File Transfer...
Sept 25, 2017
Med's Request
Nov 14, 2017
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2017
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting

Kishaloy_Paul

Star Member
Dec 4, 2017
Finally today BGC is "In process"! There is no other change :( .... Some of the VOs are calling for passport at the same time, even SGVO is also doing such in some cases. But not in my case! :confused:
Eagerly waiting for getting passport call. It is already a journey of more than 8 months........