09-11-2012
File Transfer...
09-11-2012
Med's Request
Remedical Request April 28th, 2014
Med's Done....
Remedical Done 1st week of May
Passport Req..
Passport Request April 28th, 2014 (Submitted Passport & Other Docs through VFS 7th May, Passport Received in SVO at 16th May
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Received with Visa July 1st, 2014
Thanks very much for your reply goodman 36. I will contact with you regularly regarding this matter through this forum, as you are 2 months ahead of me, so I will always get an idea from you. My Best wishes to you. Keep in touch.

Mom_of_2

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2012
AOR Received.
05/2012
File Transfer...
01/2013
Med's Request
01/03/2013
Med's Done....
Sent 14/03/2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01/03/2013 sent 14/03/2013 recvd by SVO 19/03/2013
Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've been on....can anyone tell me how long after "Decision made" shows on ECAS do we get notification about what the decision is??

My husband's ECAS changed to Decision made on Monday 8th!!! I am both excited but also worried incase it is not a positive result!

Please pray for us!! Really worried!! ???

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mom_of_2 said:
Hi everyone, it's been a while since I've been on....can anyone tell me how long after "Decision made" shows on ECAS do we get notification about what the decision is??

My husband's ECAS changed to Decision made on Monday 8th!!! I am both excited but also worried incase it is not a positive result!

Please pray for us!! Really worried!! ???
Hi:

You shouldn't be worried. Since they asked for Passport, everything should be ok.

Could you please tell us why your timeline shows 'File Transferred' long after 'AOR received'? What happened?

Did you have to do any re-medical?

Mom_of_2

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2012
AOR Received.
05/2012
File Transfer...
01/2013
Med's Request
01/03/2013
Med's Done....
Sent 14/03/2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
goodman36 said:
Hi:

You shouldn't be worried. Since they asked for Passport, everything should be ok.

Could you please tell us why your timeline shows 'File Transferred' long after 'AOR received'? What happened?

Did you have to do any re-medical?

What can I tell you, I have been trying to understand why immigration does a lot of the things they do, but I have no idea!! LOL. They did ask for the chest x ray again along with the passport. We sent that out in March....they still have the passport since then!

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Mom_of_2

It is disappointing that they asked for Passport in March but have not not returned it. I don't know why they are taking so long.

Have you send them an -mail? I would suggest of mailing them a letter with the evidence that the passport was sent.

Mom_of_2

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2012
AOR Received.
05/2012
File Transfer...
01/2013
Med's Request
01/03/2013
Med's Done....
Sent 14/03/2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Thank you! I have sent a few emails but unfortunately no response :(

I am hoping that since it has changed to Decision made, that we will hear something soon!

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mom_of_2 said:

I am hoping that since it has changed to Decision made, that we will hear something soon!
Did you use VFS to send the passport or you send it yourself? Was the passport request with the re-medical / medical assessment request?

Mom_of_2

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/2012
AOR Received.
05/2012
File Transfer...
01/2013
Med's Request
01/03/2013
Med's Done....
Sent 14/03/2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
We sent it through VFS along with chest xray.

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Hi all! I am new here so pls forgive me for naive questions.

CIC has sent us an email that my sponsorship has been approved and the file has been transferred to Singapore VISA Office on 2012-12-27.
Online status shows "application received".
After that, there is no response, no doc request, no nothing.

Could you please let me know whether they ask for additional documents or medical through e-mail or through postal mail?
My parents are in Bangladesh and it is possible postal mails to be lost.

Could you guys pls let me know what's next?

Thanks.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mom_of_2 said:
We sent it through VFS along with chest xray.
OK. I am not sure what is the procedure of sending the chest X -ray. Usually, the medical, re-medical is sent directly by the Physician.

If SVO in their instruction to you asked you to send in Chest X-ray through VFS, then I don't see anything wrong.

I would ask you to send an e-mail as well as a letter just inquiring if they have received the passport and chest x-ray because it has been over 90 days already.

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wwe said:
Hi all! I am new here so pls forgive me for naive questions.

CIC has sent us an email that my sponsorship has been approved and the file has been transferred to Singapore VISA Office on 2012-12-27.
Online status shows "application received".
After that, there is no response, no doc request, no nothing.

Could you please let me know whether they ask for additional documents or medical through e-mail or through postal mail?
My parents are in Bangladesh and it is possible postal mails to be lost.

Could you guys pls let me know what's next?

Thanks.
wwe, please provide a little more details. Your visa office is Singapore, right? So, why you are showing VFS as your visa office?

You said your parents are in Bangladesh. Are you sponsoring your spouse or your parents?

Also, your time line shows interview as well visa issued in August. But you said in your post the application was received in Singapore VO in December, 2012? It is not making sense to me.

May be you could write the timeline in your response.

Thanks.

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Thanks Goodman.

Sorry for the ID. This ID is my young brother's who is studying in Canada right now. The time line is for his study permit.

So, I sponsored my parents and It got approved. After that, they asked my father (principal applicant) to submit PR application. I submitted all the required documents to Ottawa. After that they emailed my father's e-mail account that the application is received on 2012-12-27 in the Singapore Visa Office. After that, I am not getting any response. I am thinking whether they are sending medical request/any additional document request through e-mail or postal mail?

Regards,
Abdullah

goodman36

Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wwe said:
Thanks Goodman.

Sorry for the ID. This ID is my young brother's who is studying in Canada right now. The time line is for his study permit.

So, I sponsored my parents and It got approved. After that, they asked my father (principal applicant) to submit PR application. I submitted all the required documents to Ottawa. After that they emailed my father's e-mail account that the application is received on 2012-12-27 in the Singapore Visa Office. After that, I am not getting any response. I am thinking whether they are sending medical request/any additional document request through e-mail or postal mail?

Regards,
Abdullah
Dear Abdullah:

Do not use this ID, People will get confused. I saw that you opened a new topic. That is good, but you should have posted with a new ID. Even though you can not show a timeline on the left till you have 10 post. still people will be able to help you. There is also a separate Parents sponsorship thread.

Again, this is for posters sponsoring their spouse whose visa office is Singapore; who may not know anything about parent sponsorship.

Anyway, If your father already got messagees from Singapore VO before, then he will get it there again. Parents sponsorship is slower then spouse.

AKHI

May 27, 2012
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2011
Doc's Request.
D.N.A request 29/5/2013- D.N.A result 10/9/2013
File Transfer...
13/3/2012
Med's Request
re med-17/9/2013
Passport Req..
2 week after er med....
VISA ISSUED...
??
hi all, im planning to submit my passport inperson to singapore when they will ask for it,can i do so? will they give permission for it?? im really worried as i heard from somewhere that they sometimes dont agree for that....i want to save 2 month by submitting passport in person.....

singaporeVO

Star Member
Aug 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 14, 2012
AOR Received.
August 14, 2012
File Transfer...
August 31, 2012
Med's Request
July 04, 2013
Med's Done....
April 29, 2012
Mom_of_2 said:
Hi Mom_of_2: Since your or your sponsor's ECAS is showing "Decision Made". I guess they already processed your VISA and it is on the way to VFS. Please wait few more days instead of emailing them repeatedly. Because emailing them repeatedly does NOT help expediting the process at all, unless any information you want to update with them. If I were you, I would have waited few more days or couple of weeks at least. There have been so many examples, I read, in this forum that some people get their passport back after few many months. So my request, please wait. It is your final wait and test of patience. Hope you got my point. Thanks.